I'm walking with ghosts

Rudi

I am waiting for your questions about the fifth dimension (paranormal)
I do not bite and in any way jeopardize anyone, so ask what you are interested in.

Mayhem:

Through telepathy, I realize that you are probably a good man in the heart (I perceive it from your writing), I give it directly from 5 dimensions "protective blockade in the radius of one kilometer", wherever you move you will be safe, as well as those that you love. (for this, my helpers from 5 dimensions will be taken care of.

Freak Show

Rudi, i've read everything you said in your post. Unfortunately you have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about. Although it was a nice try.

Rudi

Rudi, i've read everything you said in your post. Unfortunately you have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about. Although it was a nice try.

A person has to melt from his frames.
When you are asleep, you just lie down resting your body, so you have not yet succeeded in switching the meditation into another dimension - you are overloaded with physical life.

Mayhem

Zenith
All has there own perspective to different dimensions, where it be 5, 6, 7 8, 9.

Argue all you like:)

Rudi

All has there own perspective to different dimensions, where it be 5, 6, 7 8, 9.

Argue all you like:)

I have to disappoint you, the dimension as perceived by human intelligence ends with the fifth dimension that is present in the galaxy, and from here on there is only human fantasy that has no boundaries.
It is true that the fifth dimension is divided into several nuances of a variety of antimatters.