I'm walking with ghosts

Rudi

I think i don’t like knowing to be lived by 5th dimenional beings. So if i die i would never know that i excisted. Only the being that is in our body would know but doesn’t care? Why would they steer the bodies then?

If there is no being in you - consciousness disappears after death
If there is in you - you live in several physical bodies
Because you are the one who leads

The same, as if you are the owner of two cars, the first you drive after 3.D, with the other you drive after 5.D perception

Quite simply

Last edited:

ROBST3R

If there is no being in you - consciousness disappears after death
If there is in you - you live in several physical bodies
Because you are the one who leads

The same, as if you are the owner of two cars, the first you drive after 3.D, with the other you drive after 5.D perception

Quite simply
Do you know your other bodies then? And where they live?

Rudi

My avatar is a sketch of me in another body.
The second body lives in the fifth dimension, there are quite different conditions.

Tweety

Interesting read but not sure if I agree with this theory. Are you immortal if I may ask because I only believe what I see. Are you also saying that astral travel may not happen to those who only feel safe in their own bodies? Also you stated you have murdered some without touching them? How do you do it and are these souls or bodies? I know that’s a lot I am asking do just do a little at a time, :)

Rudi

The ordinary mortal man sees only what he wants to see (a limited psyche)
Every person walks while sleeping with his soul outside the body (to find out walking outside the body, you have to be reincarnation)
If necessary I destroy soul, not body (body without soul does not live long).
Only the one who hinders my consciousness (a malicious spoiled soul)
My mission is to mediate between life and death.
A man is just a man who kills a lot of people in wars, so there must be a mediator who cleans the bad people.

Last edited:

Tweety

The ordinary mortal man sees only what he wants to see (a limited psyche)
Every person walks while sleeping with his soul outside the body (to find out walking outside the body, you have to be reincarnation)
If necessary I destroy soul, not body (body without soul does not live long).
Only the one who hinders my consciousness (a malicious spoiled soul)
My mission is to mediate between life and death.
A man is just a man who kills a lot of people in wars, so there must be a mediator who cleans the bad people.
Hmmm! Food for thought and something to ponder on.

Now, the main question, are you a mortal or immortal and although I don’t speak for everyone on this forum, I speak for myself; I give you permission to plead the fifth regarding the question about being mortal or immortal since despite I don’t can’t stand secrets, I do make allowances if there are things a person can’t tell me. I am not trying to debunk you mainly cause I can tell if someone is pulling the wool over my eyes like with Harriet and with those phony YouTube’s about Trump time traveling. Please don’t get me wrong because I am in no way implying you are anything like the hoaxers because so far in my mind you seem genuine and this thread in no way implies you are a time traveler but that you have the ability to walk without your body.

Were you born with that ability or is it something you learned or someone taught you? Did you inherit it from the gene pool?

Rudi

1. I was born like every human being.
2. I correctly perceive time (the time of life is not what people interpret)
3. Everybody in your dreams walk out of the body (when you dream of something bad on your command immediately wakes up - thinks that all you just dreamed of are unrealistic)
4. If you die or your soul is just outside of the body, they immediately attack the souls of the dead (the souls of the souls can still be in the body or are without the body. In the fifth dimension, living beings are seen and moved the same as the spirit.) You do not feel any difference!
5. Be alive in the body and after death is not a capacity, but a reality.

ROBST3R

I find it hard to understand what you are writing, cause my english isn’t very well too.. but if i die would i still be the same person as i am now and will we meet our loved ones again?