I'm walking with ghosts

Rudi

Life on the planet Earth is not an illusion, but one possibility for a different perception used by the souls of the fifth dimension.
The fifth dimension is the initial shape, even before the appearance of human appearance.

Kairos

Did somebody mention the fifth dimension??

2gJ.gif

Rudi

Nice : Kairos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you live in a physical body, you know that after death there may be another dimension.
When you live in the fifth dimension, you do not realize that there is another dimension in which you live in the human body.
After leaving the body, of the entity attacks all possible souls in the vicinity of which they are in motion, then returns to a stationary paralyzed body and wakes up for the continuation of physical life.

Last edited:

Rudi

The fourth dimension covers only the "time" or the time line of changes.
This time frame is used by man through physical life and is misinterpreted.

God Himself does not play any role here, it is merely a mystical being that leads believers through life. The only thing that the religion tells is, but it is rather wrongly explained or defective.

The bright light seen by everyone before death is not a tunnel but a spherical form and is called an "archival niche where the energy of enriched souls is concentrated or stored.
(archive light niche is a collection of souls of dead bodies. Sometimes it is visible in the night sky, because it connects or contacts the three-dimensional world where physical bodies live.)
This archival niche is very rare in the vicinity of a living person. It is activated to be visible to our eyes only under certain conditions.

Rudi

I am a creature that originates from the fifth dimension (this is the dimension of antimatter)
Earth's inhabitants live your first life in the direction of birth and death.
I live on the contrary, and in the direction of death to birth.
So I use the human body of the Earth.
This means that I live consciously or remember from the future to the past.
(the avatar image is my shape in the fifth dimension)

Rudi

It is not logical that only I am the only one, I perceive the fifth dimension and experience it.
My opinion is that people are thinking too collectively. This is connected with religion, which is collective.
A man of young age can not realize dreams of reality.
The young man has no conditions, because his brain has not yet developed, they are only developed to the extent that they burden them.
My opinion is that religion is a blocking burden and perhaps the only element for not detecting the fifth dimension (that's my opinion)
The decision is on the side of every individual.
With more logical thinking, you open a brain labyrinth.

Rudi

Sleep of the human being: the entity form of the soul activates the sleep of a person (obligatory when it needs energy)

• All people have within themselves a being or entity that comes from the fifth dimension
  • the fifth-dimensional entity activates the sleep of a human being.
  • During this time, when a person sleeps, the entity goes from the body to fill its own
batteries with paramaterial energy.
- The physical body uses the intake of food for its survival and preservation of the body. The entity form does not depend on this physical food used by the body.
The entity form is independent and can choose between two worlds, live in a physical body or paranormal form, where it needs to recharge the batteries.
  • A physical body with no entity is like a live plant.
  • A human being can know that he contains an entity and sees it already
for the time being, it can only be when he dies.

ROBST3R

So now you say that when a human dies he is aware of his human life and can meet his loved ones?

Last edited:

Rudi

You need to reincarnate into the next body.
This phenomenon must be discovered through life to be analyzed through memory imprints
As a child, you must have memories that you once lived a lifetime.
In the fifth dimension, brothers, sisters, parents do not exist because the feeling is different

Rudi

After death, you must reincarnate into the next body.
This process is such that, when the right time comes, you must first attack, because the moving energy has a greater advantage than the one that rests.
The form of energy is also important.
This phenomenon is that you discover a reincarnate through life, and analyze it with memory footprints.
As a child, you must have memories that you once lived.
In the fifth dimension, brothers, sisters, parents do not exist because the feeling is different, as is the different meaning of the energy itself. Since there are no reproductive physical bodies, only the mists of the soul energies of the living, as well as dead people.
There is no difference: when you are in the fifth dimension, a living physical body looks like a nebula in the shape of a human body.