Is accepting Jesus as messiah a sin?

HDRKID

It is not fiction, not my words, but the words of the all powerful one.

When people look up at the sky they see stars, but I see a myriad of other suns.

There are many worlds in our enormous universe.

z_sky.jpg

Gnostic Christian

It is not fiction, not my words, but the words of the all powerful one.
What you describe is fiction.

Learn the difference.

If Christian, your all powerful one is not all powerful.

In reproduction, man can produce a true offspring while your god can only reproduce a chimera half breed after cuckolding a man.

Keep your deadbeat all powerful fiction.

He has less power than you.

I hope you recognize how evil Yahweh is, even though he is fiction.

So many Christians call evil good. Stan loves those mental and moral midgets.

Regards
DL

HDRKID

To GC:
Basically, you are saying that GOD is evil, which would be bad for us. After all, GOD is the one who judges us. Still, I think of aliens as superior. I say that when I am around them I feel like a kindergarten kid surrounded by Nobel prize winners. Aliens told me that GOD was far above them in both intelligence and power.

As an adult, you see that children make logical errors. For example, look at this one.

Here is a question for you. Aliens told me that it is wrong to kill fellow creatures, tear them into pieces, and eat them up. That said, God in the old testament orders people to sacrifice animals. Why is this so?

lamdo263

To GC:
Basically, you are saying that GOD is evil, which would be bad for us. After all, GOD is the one who judges us. Still, I think of aliens as superior. I say that when I am around them I feel like a kindergarten kid surrounded by Nobel prize winners. Aliens told me that GOD was far above them in both intelligence and power.

As an adult, you see that children make logical errors. For example, look at this one.

Here is a question for you. Aliens told me that it is wrong to kill fellow creatures, tear them into pieces, and eat them up. That said, God in the old testament orders people to sacrifice animals. Why is this so?
There's a difference between ruling ultimate godhead and just plain ole every day run of the mill aliens. Some are not that much different from you or I.

Gnostic Christian

You want me to believe your fantasies, --- for both aliens and god, --- and want me to be comfy being judged by a genocidal moral monster that you somehow see as good.

Your own bible tells you to judge all things.

Do you judge genocidal ricks as good judges?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Aliens told me that it is wrong to kill fellow creatures, tear them into pieces, and eat them up. That said, God in the old testament orders people to sacrifice animals. Why is this so?

The aliens were wrong.

Have you not studies your root religion, Jewry to see how they used animal sacrifice for communal rejuvenation?

Why do people sacrifice today for altruistic community projects?

Nothing has changed but the method of payment.

Regards
DL

HDRKID

To GC:
What I am asking you to believe is that we live in an enormous universe. Also, that aliens are not that different from us.

I remember the flying motorcycle and I said, "I wish we had one." They told me. "Ah, you do, but only a select few have access..."