Is accepting Jesus as messiah a sin?

Wind7

Staff
To GC:
What I am asking you to believe is that we live in an enormous universe. Also, that aliens are not that different from us.

I remember the flying motorcycle and I said, "I wish we had one." They told me. "Ah, you do, but only a select few have access..."

(y)(y)(y)

TimeFlipper

To GC:
What I am asking you to believe is that we live in an enormous universe. Also, that aliens are not that different from us.

I remember the flying motorcycle and I said, "I wish we had one." They told me. "Ah, you do, but only a select few have access..."

We already have flying motorcycles built by humans, here is one example of many :cool:..

FLYING MOTOR BIKE.jpg

HDRKID

Hi Time Flipper:
I believe in Yeshua, and I am messianic.

BTW,
here is the fastest bicycle ever.

Gnostic Christian

To GC:
I refuse to believe what are likely lies or delusional thinking.

Tell us how often you chat with aliens and what is new from them that we do not already know?

Regards
DL

HDRKID

To GC:
Christians have told me... that the reason they obey God is not heaven's promise. It is the threat of being thrown into hell kicking and screaming.

hellai.PNG

OK, as for aliens being a fantasy, they are quite real. Ask people who have been abducted and they will tell you. I remember one time that three gray aliens appeared right in front of me. I said. "Jesus, please help me." All three disappeared into a puff of vapor. That was a shocking experience. If God was not real, the aliens would not suddenly disappear.

Gnostic Christian

To GC:
Christians have told me... that the reason they obey God is not heaven's promise. It is the threat of being thrown into hell kicking and screaming.

View attachment 11966

OK, as for aliens being a fantasy, they are quite real. Ask people who have been abducted and they will tell you. I remember one time that three gray aliens appeared right in front of me. I said. "Jesus, please help me." All three disappeared into a puff of vapor. That was a shocking experience. If God was not real, the aliens would not suddenly disappear.
Vanishing aliens. Poof.

I am out of here.

Way too much woo and supernatural garbage based on nothing.

Regards
DL