Is An Ancient City Hidden Under Antarctica?

Kairos

@Kairos - I think we need not attribute all amazing developments to evolution. And I'll leave it at that, saying it because though you may be set in your beliefs, it seems, to me at least, like you're repeating yourself like a broken record.

So to remove the insult from the statement, you believe that civilization is the product of something other than evolution.

I disagree. There is nothing you can do to teach bonobos to create a civilization. They have to evolve the capacity for it. Civilization can be seen as a set of evolutionary behaviors.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Kairos - I didn't mean to insult you; that's not what I intended. Also, nothing I said can be perceived as an insult. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I just think evolution is not the only answer; I believe aliens made hybrids out of themselves and early hominids.

SensitiveAbility

What I find amazing is scientists claim they know everything, what how can you know everything about a Galaxy universe whatever you want to call it that is millions or billions years old. So how can man sit there and say they know what is out then what is not out there? It's just like the forest on this planet we haven't even touched the full capacity of the forest so how do we even know what kind of crypto is is out there? Same with the sea how do we even know what's healthy when we haven't even came close to exploring even the deepest part of the sea or oceans? So for scientist or anybody to sit there and claim they knew they are taking the confidence for arrogance, and the Lord did say they shall be made in our image. So God lord Creator whatever you want to call them has made more than just humans and to think that he didn't it's just plain arrogance of the person who thinks that it's not an insult or anything like that it's just the plain fact.

Harte

Personally, I think technological civilization is a highly unlikely evolutionary development. It implies a lot of different things evolved simultaneously that are not very likely to evolve in the first place. Some means to manipulate objects (opposable thumbs) are about the only obvious evolutionary adaptation, since at every stage of evolution this path confers advantages. Complex (context-free grammar) languages, however, don't seem to fit that paradigm. There exists no intermediate complexity. It's just one big jump, and there is no obvious intermediate advantages to language.
There is simply no way on Earth to know this. People were talking for a million years before writing arose.

Harte

Harte

What I find amazing is scientists claim they know everything, what how can you know everything about a Galaxy universe whatever you want to call it that is millions or billions years old. So how can man sit there and say they know what is out then what is not out there? It's just like the forest on this planet we haven't even touched the full capacity of the forest so how do we even know what kind of crypto is is out there? Same with the sea how do we even know what's healthy when we haven't even came close to exploring even the deepest part of the sea or oceans? So for scientist or anybody to sit there and claim they knew they are taking the confidence for arrogance, and the Lord did say they shall be made in our image. So God lord Creator whatever you want to call them has made more than just humans and to think that he didn't it's just plain arrogance of the person who thinks that it's not an insult or anything like that it's just the plain fact.
When you start your post out with a non sequitur AND a straw man, it's very difficult to take you seriously in any way.

Harte

titorite

@Kairos - I didn't mean to insult you; that's not what I intended. Also, nothing I said can be perceived as an insult. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I just think evolution is not the only answer; I believe aliens made hybrids out of themselves and early hominids.

I still think we are the aliens.

I Look at the variety of humans. White black yellow red brown pygmies tall fuckers innuts...we come in a variety of shapes colors and sizes and biological adaptations.

Now what do we always hear from credible abductees. Little grey little grey little grey.

Theyre using blanks. Thats a nice way of saying an engineered body they can upload consciousness into for physical world interactions.

If interstellar travel were possible we would see the diversity of evolution in visitors. Instead its always the little grey.

The aliens are just to survivors of the first great civilization imho. This also would explain their interest in us as a species.

Not because we are hybrids but because we are the descendants of those that did not upload.

SensitiveAbility

I still think we are the aliens.

I Look at the variety of humans. White black yellow red brown pygmies tall fuckers innuts...we come in a variety of shapes colors and sizes and biological adaptations.

Now what do we always hear from credible abductees. Little grey little grey little grey.

Theyre using blanks. Thats a nice way of saying an engineered body they can upload consciousness into for physical world interactions.

If interstellar travel were possible we would see the diversity of evolution in visitors. Instead its always the little grey.

The aliens are just to survivors of the first great civilization imho. This also would explain their interest in us as a species.

Not because we are hybrids but because we are the descendants of those that did not upload.

Well the Lord did say " This Time we make them in our image" so yeah there is a plausible connection to other beings. The fact that scientists wanna say we come or evolved from apes is just hilarious. I mean come on apes? Really???

Harte

There is no "This time" in that quote.
You know, if it's permissible to add words to what's supposed to be a valid quote, then I can make a monkey out of you.

Harte

SensitiveAbility

There is no "This time" in that quote.
You know, if it's permissible to add words to what's supposed to be a valid quote, then I can make a monkey out of you.

Harte

Excuse me " Let us make man in our image"
No need to act like that.
Get more file with honey then vinegar.
But guess some ppl are always like that. Sad cause no reason to be like that.

Harte

And some people don't think twice about changing a quote in order to make it seem to support some ridiculous idea.

Harte