Is everyone psychic?

DEATH OMEN

Few people who are, don't advertise it, Even fewer believe the "ability", "gift", "blessing", or "curse" even exists. Personally, it does. Trick is figuring out how to "control it" and not have "it" control you. "Ah, there is the rub".

label

I personally cannot talk about inner peace as my soul is on fire. Not passionate or love type of fire. The dark flame of hate. In the end it is counter predictive but it conditions the mind analyze everything and it becomes a precognitive function "to a degree" in its own right.

Example:

A police officer "knowing" that "that type of person" may "run" and or "fight"

A doctor "knowing" that "that type of person" has "cancer" or is "healthy"

or "YOU" knowing that "you felt it before" or "knew what is going to happen next"

That is why TV is so boring... I guess the storyline and "twists" because they are cliché that lacks originality or even imagination. "see them once seen them all" comes to mind. But I digress...

The truth however resides in our soul. Science for the most part would let you believe that they can download you into a computer. Ok... Let's say the computer is able to map you exactly 100%. Will you still let go of your physical body? How sure are you "that you" are on that computer?

Example:

Scenario: I download my mind onto a computer. Now I "the physical me" is still alive thinking "CRAP THIS DIDN'T WORK" and computer me is thinking "COOL I AM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER" Also computer me would think "I HOPE MY ANTIVIRUS IS UPDATING" :rolleyes:

Now physical me bites the dust due to bad health "to keep it simple" What will my last thought be? YES IT WORKED or "CRAP I AM GOING TO DIE"
there is no easy answer and for that reason science will have you believe "no the soul is just X Y and Z.... o_0

All of us here have experienced stuff "that is why we are at this forum" to find answers figure out if we are alone or not. Can you honestly say that the soul is just "X Y and Z" I can't and if you consider the countless abduction stories/ghost stories/coma stories most of them well end good or badly depending. Do you think "they" think there is more to us?

If not then why do what they do?

Nah... something is up look at the news tell me I am wrong.... But it is just to convenient.

I think we are suppose to know more feel more and "see more" then what we do now. For some reason that to me is more important then getting downloaded into a computer where you will be in prison for all time or until the power goes out...

Dragonchaser

Either way, can these abilities be taught or strengthened? And if so, how? Thanks in advance! :)

In a nutshell : Inner peace / Peace of mind = Focus = Control ( with practice ) .
Next question you'll ask is how to obtain " Inner Peace " ? For me : meditation .
Any particular type of meditation?

If you are new / inexperienced with meditation ; basic meditation will suffice to teach you focus ( perfect focus ) . Once that is reached , the possibilities are endless and determined by your own restrictions .

label

Meditation.

I was young when I had my first out of body experience. I use to enjoy the feeling of drifting into the air and slowly just pass through the walls. At first I had no control and was kind of like a freefall moment.

Then one day something happened. And this is the warning something attacked me I don't know what or even if any of this was real or not but it but a fear into me that made me afraid to sleep for weeks. I would literally fall down passing out that was how I slept. Then I started drinking heavily...

that went on for 2 years maybe longer. To this day I am afraid of what I felt that day. I researched and realised that meditation was a door when you go out.... something wants to come in.

I am all for finding your true potential. But I am convinced that Good VS evil are real. Be careful to what doors you open and remember closing them is a lot harder in the end then what it was to open them.

True all of the above might be the result of "experimentation" well... I will not deny that...

JasperMoon

Hello, all... :) I wanted your opinions...I truly believe people possess psychic abilities, I even think we all have them to an extent, from "I knew you would say that" to "I had a feeling about that", and even "dejà vu"... Is it all connected? Is everyone psychic to a point? Do we all possess that "something" in our minds that can connect to that "something" in other's minds? Or, is it more of a spiritual connection, rather than mental? Either way, can these abilities be taught or strengthened? And if so, how? Thanks in advance! :)

I have the ability, but I cannot read anyone's future. My abilities are dreams and talking to the other side. But even then it is sporadic and unpredictable in many cases. If you have a question maybe Jarrod can answer it for you. I can try.

OriontheLesser

My grandma says so. When I was little and would get creeped out during the day like, "I already did this! What's going on?" She would say, "Everybody is born with some kind of psychic ability. Some folks lose it before they even notice. Others learn to live with it. Evidently yours didn't leave you. It's learning how to fit in with your day to day life."

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Hello, all... :) I wanted your opinions...I truly believe people possess psychic abilities, I even think we all have them to an extent, from "I knew you would say that" to "I had a feeling about that", and even "dejà vu"... Is it all connected? Is everyone psychic to a point? Do we all possess that "something" in our minds that can connect to that "something" in other's minds? Or, is it more of a spiritual connection, rather than mental? Either way, can these abilities be taught or strengthened? And if so, how? Thanks in advance! :)

I have the ability, but I cannot read anyone's future. My abilities are dreams and talking to the other side. But even then it is sporadic and unpredictable in many cases. If you have a question maybe Jarrod can answer it for you. I can try.
Jarrod? And when you talk to the other side, is it only to people you have known?