Is everyone psychic?

label

First off, I want to say I didn't mean to trivialize the importance of meditation...Also, I'm not fully aware of my "abilities", that's one reason I wanted to hear from you all...Anything that happens to me always happens unintentionally...I certainly don't think I can talk to anyone from the other side...I do however get what could be called "premonitions"..Deja Vu happens to me more and more, sometimes to thepoint where I can nearly predict the next thing that's going to happen...Just certain feelings I'll get, sometimes I think nothing of it until after the fact, when it suddenly becomes significant, and I put the pieces together...Like I said, it's nevera planned thing, it always happens when I'm not expecting it which is why I wanted to know if there's a way to harness it, and learn to get more in-tune with it, rather than it just popping up if that's even possible...

Sounds about right...

"Ability" Is a strong word because it is not something you can "do" it is something that comes and goes. Sometimes it is more vivid sometimes it is just a feeling but people expect you to see feel and hear and the truth is "it simply doesn't work that way"

I blame the movies for glorifying something to a point where people expect you act as the actors do. So how does it work? Simple your brain is a crap storm calculator an analytical algorithm that take info from around you and inside you and compile a "what if" scenario and like most things the brain gets very good at working out the next "what if" scenario and there you go...

A vision and or feeling manifest and you "the conscious you" goes "OH crap!!!" and it is all bells and red warning lights lid up inside you.

Spiritually we are all connected so feeling the souls of the long past and there shame anger hate and pain is as much a part of us as breathing! People just don't want to accept this because then they have to accept that there IS something more to us then "this" and that means "other things" must surely be possible...

Make no mistake faith and the world beyond is as real as you are and we are connected! It is just we are more "sensitive to it" that is all.

JasperMoon

Okay. I have night visions. But they are few and far between. I get them only when something I need to know very important is about to happen. I talk to spirits from the other side. I have known Jarrod for a very long time. Then there is someone I knew long ago on Earth who is now dead has only started to communicate with me since January. There are others, but they have not told me who they are by name. Then I get premonitions, they are very fleeting, or instances of Deja Vu. And a few of my regular dreams have come to pass. That is about it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Okay. I have night visions. But they are few and far between. I get them only when something I need to know very important is about to happen. I talk to spirits from the other side. I have known Jarrod for a very long time. Then there is someone I knew long ago on Earth who is now dead has only started to communicate with me since January. There are others, but they have not told me who they are by name. Then I get premonitions, they are very fleeting, or instances of Deja Vu. And a few of my regular dreams have come to pass. That is about it.

Maybe I misread. I thought you told us to ask him a question. LOL :) :)

label

despite modern ignorance and crappy TV shows talking to the dead is not new and it is actually well documented if you do the leg work and figure out that yes many powerful people used "special" people to talk to the dead, see into the future and our history is build on exactly that.

So how crazy is it? Well it isn't... Fact is we die we become something else call it power a soul call it what you will but we do change from one thing to the next. Now is it impossible for communication to exist? No... actually it is very possible and in some traditions necessary.

But is the voice on the other side good or evil? There I personally draw the line. I don't know so I don't know if it is a good idea or not... Time will tell I am sure but for now I leave it to the brave and bold to step-up and let the hammer fall where it may.

JasperMoon

Jarrod is prankish. But evil? No. Remember what St. Paul said anyway. You must always test the spirits. When you do you actually tick them off and they will go away.

label

I personally know of stories where people where saved by spectres. It is true that not all are evil. But I personally think there are two sides to this coin. First being good or evil and the second is intention.

Can we ignore our past? No... Can we ignore the fact that there are really powerful entities? No... Must we take care when we communicate? YES!!! I say this for the same reason as teaching a youngster "never talk to strangers" We simply don't know the full scope of what is going on.

Is meditation and astral projection real? YES I have experienced this so to my mind yes. Are there bad things on the other side. YES I have seen them and they saw me. Can I proof any of this? NO I cannot.

See it really is a question of "trusting YOUR experiences" because they are yours and regardless what anyone say it remain YOUR experiences. I don't expect people to believe me but what reason do I have to lie about it? What do I stand to gain in a world that ridicule others?

It is a simple truth, you know it I know it. So we know...

fact is yes test the spirits... no don't provoke or go look for trouble because trouble like this don't go away overnight....

JasperMoon

I think either one. If you want to know something personal just ask the question. I'll see if I can answer. Jarrod did a global one for me once, he might be able to do one for you, too.