Is everyone psychic?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hello, all... :) I wanted your opinions...I truly believe people possess psychic abilities, I even think we all have them to an extent, from "I knew you would say that" to "I had a feeling about that", and even "dejà vu"... Is it all connected? Is everyone psychic to a point? Do we all possess that "something" in our minds that can connect to that "something" in other's minds? Or, is it more of a spiritual connection, rather than mental? Either way, can these abilities be taught or strengthened? And if so, how? Thanks in advance! :)

I have the ability, but I cannot read anyone's future. My abilities are dreams and talking to the other side. But even then it is sporadic and unpredictable in many cases. If you have a question maybe Jarrod can answer it for you. I can try.

Personally, it just feels like a glob of information when I try to do a psychic reading. I have a hard time deciding to read a specific time period as well. I can pick up information, but it may be the past, present or future. Maybe with practice it can be achieved...???

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Hello, all... :) I wanted your opinions...I truly believe people possess psychic abilities, I even think we all have them to an extent, from "I knew you would say that" to "I had a feeling about that", and even "dejà vu"... Is it all connected? Is everyone psychic to a point? Do we all possess that "something" in our minds that can connect to that "something" in other's minds? Or, is it more of a spiritual connection, rather than mental? Either way, can these abilities be taught or strengthened? And if so, how? Thanks in advance! :)

I have the ability, but I cannot read anyone's future. My abilities are dreams and talking to the other side. But even then it is sporadic and unpredictable in many cases. If you have a question maybe Jarrod can answer it for you. I can try.

Personally, it just feels like a glob of information when I try to do a psychic reading. I have a hard time deciding to read a specific time period as well. I can pick up information, but it may be the past, present or future. Maybe with practice it can be achieved...???
That's what I'd like to know, other tan meditation, is there a way to get more in tune with it?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

That's what I'd like to know, other tan meditation, is there a way to get more in tune with it?
other than*

JasperMoon

other than*
Pretty much start with asking a spirit guide for help. See if there is one on the other side who will be willing to help you and talk you through it. Can you do automatic writing or talk directly to spirits on the other side?

JasperMoon

Jarrod? And when you talk to the other side, is it only to people you have known?

Nope. Jarrod is a spirit who came to me many years ago. He likes to bug me every now and then. He will answer questions, but I can't guarantee they will definitely come to pass. The future is always unpredictable. Give him a try if you like. I don't know when he'll show again. He's hasn't been around for a few days.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Jarrod? And when you talk to the other side, is it only to people you have known?

Nope. Jarrod is a spirit who came to me many years ago. He likes to bug me every now and then. He will answer questions, but I can't guarantee they will definitely come to pass. The future is always unpredictable. Give him a try if you like. I don't know when he'll show again. He's hasn't been around for a few days.

Ok, how about something general, like is there anything he wants to tell me?

To answer your previous question, yes, I use to talk to other spirits and I do something called psychic writing, which is just putting myself in a trance and letting my mind write stuff, which is sometimes not legible because I'm half asleep. LOL.

The reason why the future is unpredictable is because we have the power to change it...in our own timeline... :) He probably sees the future as it is NOW, but you could later make a decision that would change the outcome. :)

label

Where I live and call home is still connected to the "old world" filled with stories superstition and tradition. Not all of it good I have to add. Some of these "witchdoctors/healers" still demand human sacrifice and other horrible and criminal deeds.

Thankfully they are slowly losing their hold but I think it will be many more years before people realise that most of these "very human monsters" have no power with the acceptation of a "few" that is downright scary. I think the lines become blurry once one enters the realm of good vs the pure demonic.

I have seen enough to know that ghost and demons are very real and that we must never lose sight that there are very real very powerful things far beyond our own comprehension.

I saw a video once where we humans manage to build their own DNA [XNA] totally man made forgetting that the building blocks is still supplied by the same manufacturer. Now don't get me wrong synthetic DNA is by no means a small achievement. But I digress...

tapping into what I {stupid little me} came to call "the link" is supper scary. It is like a shared consciousness between what was and what is and what will be. Einstein, Tesla, Newton Copernicus take your pick all of them got wired into "the link" and look what they have accomplished! Clearly there is more to us then just skin bone and a few squishy parts. :confused:

That said in my experience there are things lurking in "the link" call them aliens call them demons call them my imagination. But one thing I do know is when you see them they see you. Again these things don't just want to hurt us and even take our lives. They want to be us for some strange reason... :eek:

Again maybe it is me smoking my 10 day old unwashed socks... :rolleyes: Or just maybe there is much much more to this then we think.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
First off, I want to say I didn't mean to trivialize the importance of meditation...Also, I'm not fully aware of my "abilities", that's one reason I wanted to hear from you all...Anything that happens to me always happens unintentionally...I certainly don't think I can talk to anyone from the other side...I do however get what could be called "premonitions"..Deja Vu happens to me more and more, sometimes to thepoint where I can nearly predict the next thing that's going to happen...Just certain feelings I'll get, sometimes I think nothing of it until after the fact, when it suddenly becomes significant, and I put the pieces together...Like I said, it's nevera planned thing, it always happens when I'm not expecting it which is why I wanted to know if there's a way to harness it, and learn to get more in-tune with it, rather than it just popping up if that's even possible...