Debunking Is Harte "Seriously likeable?"

Harte

To da Moon, Aliceboy.

Not sure if that's the right reference to go with your avatar, but I'm going with it anyway.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You know what I'm figuring out from a social standpoint? When you get to know people that "seem" difficult, you end up figuring out what they're all about and they sometimes don't seem all that bad anymore. Example: I used to have issues with Einstein, but it was because I misunderstood his intentions. Same with you Harte. You just have strong opinions, but if someone stops to talk to you in private, you are just fine. It just goes to show - take time to get to know people. :)

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
You know what I'm figuring out from a social standpoint? When you get to know people that "seem" difficult, you end up figuring out what they're all about and they sometimes don't seem all that bad anymore. Example: I used to have issues with Einstein, but it was because I misunderstood his intentions. Same with you Harte. You just have strong opinions, but if someone stops to talk to you in private, you are just fine. It just goes to show - take time to get to know people. :)
I'm too chicken to talk to most people in private...:oops:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm too chicken to talk to most people in private...:oops:

I've been burned doing that before, but most people don't betray your trust.