Is hell real?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
if you havn't yet nor will you, then why bother knowing something you don't need to. But usually the people who need to know don't care

Have you ever heard about Elon Musk's theory that we are all living in a computer simulation? It really got me thinking, if this is true, there is more than likely a giant log file that tracks our very thoughts and actions. I am not saying that it's a reason for good behavior (fear of repercussion), but if it's true, spirits/beings will likely have to be accountable for their decisions and behavior. It's hard to know what's next and maybe I am just being a romantic believing in some form of universal justice but there's a bitter part of me that wants the knowingly corrupt to pay for what they inflict on others in some way, even if that's just growing out of it. Sweet bike btw Freak Show.

Yes i have thought the same as you for several years, but i prefer to think as Snake Plisken does, but with a religious overtone..

I believe the movie "Tron" first brought about awareness that we could exist within a computer simulation, and that the whole universe is actually nothing but a 2 dimensional hologram, even though we perceive it as 3 dimensional..that wasnt shown in the Tron movie..

Hey @TimeFlipper you missed an 'S' out of my name!...

S's are very important to us Snakes..
SSSSsssssss

Freak Show

you have a divine energy within you that continually comes back in a new body. Why would there be a need for a hell...Hell is a thought within your ego that you have been taught, just the same as the rhyme, don't step on a crack or it will break your mother's back. Your mothers back is not going to break and there is no hell.

Carl Miller

you have a divine energy within you that continually comes back in a new body. Why would there be a need for a hell...Hell is a thought within your ego that you have been taught, just the same as the rhyme, don't step on a crack or it will break your mother's back. Your mothers back is not going to break and there is no hell.

Yes I see..
Hell was created for those who initially needed it.
Draw a parallel between our reality and other dimensions. From understanding what happens in our world you may visualize through comparing what may happen on other realms.
It is trash psychology the assertion that thought is not only a secretion from our brains. But thought create realities.
It is so obvious to notice that Monalisa the famous painting from Leonardo da Vinci hás in itself many characteristics of the artist. But Monalisa isnot Leonardo.
But let's put aside this talking about thought power.
You know there are asylums for mental deranged people.
Why hell would not exist?
You find it difficult to realize people suffering from mental disorder. We pity them. Of course.

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge

Yes I see..
Draw a parallel between our reality and other dimensions. From understanding what happens in our world you may visualize through comparing what may happen on other realms.
It is trash psychology the assertion that thought is not only a secretion from our brains. But thought create realities.
It is so obvious to notice that Monalisa the famous painting from Leonardo da Vinci hás in itself many characteristics of the artist. But Monalisa isnot Leonardo.
You find it difficult to realize people suffering from mental disorder. We pity them. Of course.
In simple words, hell doesn't exist. But if we are talking figuratively, then that is another case.

Carl Miller

Yes I see..
In simple words, hell doesn't exist. But if we are talking figuratively, then that is another case.

The center of suffering is not an attribute of our physical body.
The heaven you experience comes from following God s laws.
If you suffer while on Earth or on a hell created by you it isnot God s fault but yours.
The moral the emotional pain surpasses physical pain.

Carl Miller

Yes I see..

The center of suffering is not an attribute of our physical body.
The heaven you experience comes from following God s laws.
If you suffer while on Earth or on a hell created by you it isnot God s fault but yours.
The moral the emotional pain surpasses physical pain.
Hell exists as a temporary 'period' of expiation.

I am tongue tied. Gonna put it this way. I don't know the exact words. Jesus said...you must have lean clothes to participate on my party.
Where will you wash your dirty clothes?
Purgatory it temporary hell.

Last edited: