Is hell real?

Freak Show

I am a spirit medium. i cross spirit into the light. all spirit come to me because i am a beacon of light. spirit believe i am the light into heaven, i am a guide and i cross them. my two spirit guides are Angels. They bring spirit to me to cross. But i also communicate with my Angels. I ask them questions, everything they answer is the word of God... So as i have said. No one dies unless you're supposed to. If someone comes back with a story, it's because they were sent back with that message. People who die don't come back, but can send a message to those who can see and here them from the other side, like me

Dreamwarrior

I am a spirit medium. i cross spirit into the light. all spirit come to me because i am a beacon of light. spirit believe i am the light into heaven, i am a guide and i cross them. my two spirit guides are Angels. They bring spirit to me to cross. But i also communicate with my Angels. I ask them questions, everything they answer is the word of God... So as i have said. No one dies unless you're supposed to. If someone comes back with a story, it's because they were sent back with that message. People who die don't come back, but can send a message to those who can see and here them from the other side, like me
ok if I follow you ? , I worked as a spiritual medium myself years ago ,it's like any other job ,you work ,you retire ,you keep your job skills and your gift / guides for life .

Freak Show

yes.. everyone has different gits. and along with those gifts is a purpose.. some are meant to talk with spirit as a sort of show, to bring message through. others like me are meant to teach.. my true gift will be used in the after math of what is to come

Dreamwarrior

yes.. everyone has different gits. and along with those gifts is a purpose.. some are meant to talk with spirit as a sort of show, to bring message through. others like me are meant to teach.. my true gift will be used in the after math of what is to come
What is to come,you mean your death or have you had a visional premonition?