Is hell real?

Sorry, but hell is as real as heaven, I visited different hells and heavens while doing astral projection.

Sounds like a fun trip in the astral realm @Arath but hell still isn't real.

But like I suggested earlier, reincarnation is certainly real but how that process plays itself seems to vary a bit sometimes based on culture, belief systems, upbringing, and how you died (violently, unexpectedly, old age, or just your time).

If you die unexpectedly or violently you seem to reincarnate much faster according to the research done. If you lived a full life in 3D human form, reincarnation can take longer but not always. Culture and belief systems seems to play a role in how fast reincarnation takes place.

But Hell as described by the bible/religion/church is not real and I know I'm much more content knowing that information now that I'm older. I wish I knew it when I was younger when I was being forced to hear about it in church & the bible as a youngin.

But to each his/her own @Arath - Maybe you just had a visit with some nasty entities that resembled a hell like vision? Just my guess, thanks for the response either way. I'd like to hear about your travels.

Peace

Arath

Sounds like a fun trip in the astral realm @Arath but hell still isn't real.

But like I suggested earlier, reincarnation is certainly real but how that process plays itself seems to vary a bit sometimes based on culture, belief systems, upbringing, and how you died (violently, unexpectedly, old age, or just your time).

If you die unexpectedly or violently you seem to reincarnate much faster according to the research done. If you lived a full life in 3D human form, reincarnation can take longer but not always. Culture and belief systems seems to play a role in how fast reincarnation takes place.

But Hell as described by the bible/religion/church is not real and I know I'm much more content knowing that information now that I'm older. I wish I knew it when I was younger when I was being forced to hear about it in church & the bible as a youngin.

But to each his/her own @Arath - Maybe you just had a visit with some nasty entities that resembled a hell like vision? Just my guess, thanks for the response either way. I'd like to hear about your travels.

Peace

MeditationSync,

Hell as described by bible is only one, there are many hells, each of them full of suffering.

I know the difference between a "bad entity" or astral vampires and a place like hell.

I recommend you to visit the low astral realm, hell is in there, I also recommend to visit the high astral where heaven is. You must be an advance traveler to go to that places.

Reincarnation is real.