Is organized religion bad?

gl100

Re: Is organized Religion BAD?

Actually, he pulled over and refused to get out of the car for a while. He only exited the vehicle when a cop broke the passenger side window. The entire incident was captured on the dashboard cameras of the cruisers and witnessed by many. It happened during the day and on one of the busiest roads in town. I really don't think the cops were at fault on this one. The guy himself is the mystery. None of his stories seem to check out. One of his closest friends said he was engaged and looking forward to getting married. Came as quite a shock to his wife of 11 years.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

it just gets more and more strange with every new tidbit if info.
didn't the artical say the dash cam video was not out to the public yet.
round here the cops won't go near a car if the driver won't get out.
like you said they have been shot for that here too,
so they just lob a tear gas can into the car. cleans it out rather quickly with no shots fired.
and the perps. aren't in the mood for to much of a scuffel by then.
don't get me wrong on this, I have a lot of cop friends in downtown K.C. MO. its hard to work at the county hospital and not meet the local law, they bring us alot of biss. every day. it just seems a little to set-up for me. not that the cop involved in the actual stop was part of some clandestine opperation. just that it sounds odd for a person who makes the claim of CIA to act so dumb yes odd indeed

gonzogirl

GL100 said:
Actually, he pulled over and refused to get out of the car for a while. He only exited the vehicle when a cop broke the passenger side window. The entire incident was captured on the dashboard cameras of the cruisers and witnessed by many. It happened during the day and on one of the busiest roads in town. I really don't think the cops were at fault on this one. The guy himself is the mystery. None of his stories seem to check out. One of his closest friends said he was engaged and looking forward to getting married. Came as quite a shock to his wife of 11 years.

Sounds like a wannabe CIA guy....He prolly had the whole CIA thing so he could have 2 "lives"......I mean, CIA.. what better way to say "I cant tell you anything honey....Gotta catch a flight"....

kcwildman

Beastmaster

gonzogirl said:
Sounds like a wannabe CIA guy....He prolly had the whole CIA thing so he could have 2 "lives"......I mean, CIA.. what better way to say "I cant tell you anything honey....Gotta catch a flight"....
you maybe onto somethin there I have heard of those guys with a wife in several diffrant towns and they commute.
so then maybe its a good thing he's now out of the gene pool. what guy with half a brian wants more than one women to be bitchin at him every day for the rest of his life. I got one thats driving me nuts, and I damn sure don't want/need anymore.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
you maybe onto somethin there I have heard of those guys with a wife in several diffrant towns and they commute.
so then maybe its a good thing he's now out of the gene pool. what guy with half a brian wants more than one women to be bitchin at him every day for the rest of his life. I got one thats driving me nuts, and I damn sure don't want/need anymore.

Wow...Married life...Bitchin' at ya every day for the rest of your life...sounds like it sucks to B U! She prolly has NO reason to complain right?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

kcwildman

Beastmaster

nah its just the nature of things
real women don't snease,fart or burp.
therfor they must bitch or they will explode:D

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
nah its just the nature of things
real women don't snease,fart or burp.
therfor they must bitch or they will explode:D
LOL....cuz it's true.:D

kcwildman

Beastmaster

how-ever I do have a sticker on my helmet that reads
49% son-of-abitch
51% mother-fucker
so :D

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I am an ass hole, and I am proud to admit it.
I am an ass hole, but these fools just don't get it.
thats my story and I am stickin to it:D