Is the 2-m band being used by time travellers

QwertyMan

Tell me your call sign now, and i will listen out for you on Sunday..
After thinking about it, calling a net would be counterproductive. Although I will be calling CQ for a range check, I will be simply going radio silence and listening in on a frequency that I'm waiting for @mullac998 to disclose. At the mentioned prescribed times. If the message is a weak broadcast and localised to that area, I may not be able to hear it. I'm a long way off.

Last edited:

JustMe

Weird how these new members crop up and join in with the narrative. Just like when Lord Henry was in his prime. Mullac is a poor mans Henry and QwertyMan is the laziest alias I have ever seen. Good work guys.

mullac998

Weird how these new members crop up and join in with the narrative. Just like when Lord Henry was in his prime. Mullac is a poor mans Henry and QwertyMan is the laziest alias I have ever seen. Good work guys.
Lol who said I was poor. A few years ago I had less money but I was never poor.

QwertyMan

There maybe a narrative but I'm unaware of it. However I'm in the position where I can prove or disprove what is being said.

TimeFlipper

Both of them imho are just sock puppets for what ever Lord Henry tells them to say :rolleyes::LOL:..

QwertyMan

My main transceiver has a blown valve, so I'm left with attempting to do this with a Baofeng UV-5r handheld with an external aerial. These handhelds even at full power bow out at 30 miles.

TimeFlipper

My main transceiver has a blown valve, so I'm left with attempting to do this with a Baofeng UV-5r handheld with an external aerial. These handhelds even at full power bow out at 30 miles.
Are you going to tell us your transceiver is a KW2000 D? :ROFLMAO:..