Is the 2-m band being used by time travellers

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Utter rubbish, portals making a "raspberry sound" that are opened with an acoustic laser, LH at his best there!! :ROFLMAO:..
So how does an acoustic laser work? :LOL: :notworthy:..

An acoustic laser is a thing. Yet I've never heard of one till today. Just give him a little more leeway to tell his tale.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
No intention to mock or anything like that, but the names sound familiar. They weren't also characters in Maxwell's story, were they?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The accounts were all blocked and Lord Henry is no longer active here, but for some reason, Mullac decided to become his spokesperson. He's in contact with the guy outside of the site, it's pretty obvious.

@mullac998 We're happy to have you here with us. But don't act as Lord Henri's sock poppet.

Scarecrow

ive got a shortwave radio havnt used it in a while but i was monitoring all the bands and stations and wrote down many what ive herd ill add the file when i find it
HEY, how are you doing! I highly look up to you...I will ask you, have you replaced any of your equipment that was lost? I still would love to procure from you that beautiful HDR the way it should have been built. Can't blame for trying. I just know you are designer and builder and what you do is perfection. Maybe also build the Bajak device. I am getting ready to make a purchase on the Spooky2 Scalar (transmitter) and (Receiver). With the GEN-X , a 2 in 1 frequency generator and it goes up to 40 Mgh. My buddy in Kansas purchased the Spooky2 and GEN-X. He told running for now 6 months amazing physical and spiritual things are going ons. OBE's, Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing, these tools will thrive in this Tesla Coils under 2 each coils on the surface. I work by "Natural Scalar", "Molecular Scalar" and lastly "Rife Scalar mode". Its my hopes too find a protocol for time travel while inside this huge scalar field. Anyways good to know you keep law and order!

My old friend I wish you and all of your family well this coming Thanksgiving. 1.jpeg

walt willis

A few 2 meter radios use digital transmission. However the answer to your question is yes!
Also I was the one that started the use of 2 meter to transmit video in real time to help with our SAR missions back in the 80s.
Then the DEA hijacked the idea for their counter narcotics program soon after.F12.jpg

TimeFlipper

A few 2 meter radios use digital transmission. However the answer to your question is yes!
Also I was the one that started the use of 2 meter to transmit video in real time to help with our SAR missions back in the 80s.
Can you please clarify what the letters SAR stand for, i can find nothing that relates to transmitting 2 meter "video in real time"...

QwertyMan

Can you please clarify what the letters SAR stand for, i can find nothing that relates to transmitting 2 meter "video in real time"...
Its means specific absorption rate, if you're not into radio communications you wouldn't know this technical jargon.

TimeFlipper

Its means specific absorption rate, if you're not into radio communications you wouldn't know this technical jargon.
It refers to devices such as MRI equipment as an example, regarding the amount of energy a human body can take, nothing to do with radio communication per se...Iam also waiting for our member Walt Willis to reply to my question that you decided to answer incorrectly on behalf of him...