Is the 2-m band being used by time travellers

QwertyMan

We would love to see a photo of it, with a written message on it saying QwertyMans home brew rig (y):D..
Absolutely not, my shack is private. Asking me to send you a picture of it is like asking me to send you a picture of my bare arse. Also you would not know what your looking at anyway.

TimeFlipper

Absolutely not, my shack is private. Asking me to send you a picture of it is like asking me to send you a picture of my bare arse. Also you would not know what your looking at anyway.
Thats ok Dr Scientist aka Lord Henry at another QTH, i expected you to come up with what you said....You are VERY predictable!! :ROFLMAO:..

TimeFlipper

Did you blow the valve in your "home brew rig" after you threw the antenna wire over the top of that church, and it came down and shorted out on your bare arse? :eek::ROFLMAO:..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Thats ok Dr Scientist aka Lord Henry at another QTH, i expected you to come up with what you said....You are VERY predictable!! :ROFLMAO:..
Come on man, not everyone is Lord Henry. Even though it will feel like a convenient excuse at times, not everyone is willing to share pictures of their stuff right away.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein read last night that based on how wing nut behave in a vacuum, they are thinking of designing a space craft like it. Apparently it has unique gravity properties.

I've been researching this for the last couple of years. Apparently the phenomena was observed and recorded in the literature over 150 years ago. No further information on what the phenomena is all about. Clearly the conservation of angular momentum law is violated right before your eyes. Two rotational phenomena are apparent. Similar in that respect to electromagnetic induction. I would speculate that TIME itself is oscillating between forward and reverse directions.

Currently our physicists have dubbed the phenomena "The Intermediate Axis Theorem". The phenomena becomes very apparent if you spin a solid object on its intermediate axis. But I did notice a striking similarity to the behavior of the nuclear weak force. That force breaks every known conservation law in the books.

QwertyMan

I've been researching this for the last couple of years. Apparently the phenomena was observed and recorded in the literature over 150 years ago. No further information on what the phenomena is all about. Clearly the conservation of angular momentum law is violated right before your eyes. Two rotational phenomena are apparent. Similar in that respect to electromagnetic induction. I would speculate that TIME itself is oscillating between forward and reverse directions.

Currently our physicists have dubbed the phenomena "The Intermediate Axis Theorem". The phenomena becomes very apparent if you spin a solid object on its intermediate axis. But I did notice a striking similarity to the behavior of the nuclear weak force. That force breaks every known conservation law in the books.
You should have started this of in another thread as it is off interest and deserves it own thread, I believe the behaviour of Wing Nuts may hold clues to time travel also.