Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Kazper - I appreciate your humor, and you made a good point there. On a more serious note, the man will make hard contact with something, and obviously can't be suspended in mid-air.

Freak Show

I've seen that movie and agree with a lot of it. but that's like saying just because you believe you're a woman doesn't make it true if you have a set of nuts hanging between your legs. if you want to dress up like a woman, go ahead. and surgically removing them and putting on others doesn't make that happen either. But you soul may have been in the body of a woman and you feel like you are one from a previous lifetime , but again when your soul moves to each form it takes on the feelings of that particular host at the time. which is why i tell people i'm a white man who identifies as a black man who identifies as a white man. people in the time period are trying to make points of being something different just to be different and accepted. whatever you want to do or try to do is fine, but just because you want it to happen doesn't mean it's going to.

Along with the same idea of praying. we pray because those who control us taught us to do so, maybe in the idea that if you ask nicely to highest of power for something, you might get it. when in reality, God chose a plan for you and although you can choose with your free will, you always come back to your path. with that in place, meaning you get what you are intended to get, then why are you praying for something that's not coming. if it's not meant to happen, it's not going to no matter how much you want it to

Freak Show

@Kazper - I appreciate your humor, and you made a good point there. On a more serious note, the man will make hard contact with something, and obviously can't be suspended in mid-air.
so you are arguing that someone can time travel but cant be suspended in mid air. because someone who has figured out how to alter time and space i would have to imagine he could fly too, right?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Whatever. I'm not going to argue, as I know I can never get you to understand me and my beliefs.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to put my foot down on this one. If I see any more comments here that deliberately attempt to debunk time travel, I'm going to have to lock this thread. You have been warned.

Pix3l_P0w3r

How to sniff out fake time travellers 101:
- Inconsistent stories
- Avoiding answering direct questions, or answering like a politician
- Vague explanations
- Not able to explain themselves or their actions very well
- Using time travel itself as an excuse for their poor explanations saying it will "cause this" or "this" to happen.

One thing is for certain, and another is a speculation.

1) If you travel through time and remain time locked in your timeline, there is literally no reason to change anything in the past. Why? Your society has advanced enough to the point of time travel. If you change your direct past, the future you know may not happen, why risk destroying everything? There would be no reason to go back in time to let people know "time travel exists". You have no clue what type of adverse effects you can cause. It would be the feeble attempt of a mad man to make the present "more perfect" than it already is. Perfection is an illusion. If all that existed was perfection, how can you compare that to anything else? You would slowly start to feel nothing. That's why Utopias don't exist, it doesn't provide a species any drive to advance or evolve.

2) If traveling through time makes paradox impossible, then it presumes the multiverse theory and you're time travelling to an alternate dimension. Again, no reason to do this, because you cannot affect your time in any fashion within your universe, so the outcome remains pointless.

Yes it's an interesting topic, there is potentially validity to it, but any evidence will remain top secret until the government decides society is ready for the technology. This could be in 2028 like time travelers predicted, or it could happen generations from now. Technology advances too quickly in order to effectively test practical application, then safely release it to the public. There is so much disinformation out there on this subject, that any TRUE evidence would slowly be introduced within the mix of misinformation and eventually be "discovered" as truth by the public. Therefore, everything is questionable, and should be scrutinized with a healthy dose of skepticism.

Pix3l_P0w3r

By the way, I tend to lean towards the multiverse time travel theory, because of the paradox solution. I can't really wrap my head around time travel to the past within the same timeline. The paradoxes cause me headaches.

Iochd

confido esse meruit
Whatever. I'm not going to argue, as I know I can never get you to understand me and my beliefs.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to put my foot down on this one. If I see any more comments here that deliberately attempt to debunk time travel, I'm going to have to lock this thread. You have been warned.

Iochd

confido esse meruit
Oops hit the wrong button there. I’m losing the plot rapidly

Just meant to say well-spoken Classical fan626. I joined this forum recently with the exclusive and genuine aim of finding the means to travel which I sincerely believe has already been achieved on many occasions and it frustrates me to consistently see comments from fraudsters, trolls and also disbelievers. The membership of this forum should consist entirely of those whom believe in time travel but just lack the knowledge, skills and means to achieve it.

Pix3l_P0w3r

Oops hit the wrong button there. I’m losing the plot rapidly

Just meant to say well-spoken Classical fan626. I joined this forum recently with the exclusive and genuine aim of finding the means to travel which I sincerely believe has already been achieved on many occasions and it frustrates me to consistently see comments from fraudsters, trolls and also disbelievers. The membership of this forum should consist entirely of those whom believe in time travel but just lack the knowledge, skills and means to achieve it.

I believe we need diversity in society, but I get what you're saying. But let's assume for a second that everyone here was a believer in time travel (no fraudsters or hacks) and they just lack knowledge, skills, and means. Then why did you sign up for the forum with the genuine aim of finding the means to travel, if everyone here lacks the ability? Just curious is all.

I joined the forum because I'm interested in these topics and I believe an underlying truth is behind it all. I don't believe I will time travel. I just want to know how it works and what is possible. I likely wouldn't want to time travel either, unless it meant I got to travel to another world, not that of our own. You guys know Earth literally means DIRT, right? It's not exactly endearing.

Iochd

confido esse meruit
I have a very real reason for wishing to travel back as I recently lost my wife and soulmate to cancer and since then I have identified an alternative non-Pharma treatment which would have saved her life. I didn’t mention ability as that is usually an inherited trait whereas knowledge and skills are learned and constantly evolving.

I have tried to have conversations with a number of persons on this forum who claim to be travellers and without my trying to administer any form of testing procedure, but received no response. Thus I must conclude that they were frauds

I have also conversed for direction with members on other forums who genuinely claim to have travelled and over the years, both my wife on four separate occasions and only recently my daughter, on two separate occasions have seen me physically during the day in various homes we have lived in, when I was somewhere else at that exact moment in time. Psychic mediums I have discussed this with, believe that I was travelling on these occasions in an attempt to deliver this message.

My hope on this forum is that I manage to obtain direction which allows me to achieve my quest