Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

Pix3l_P0w3r

I have a very real reason for wishing to travel back as I recently lost my wife and soulmate to cancer and since then I have identified an alternative non-Pharma treatment which would have saved her life. I didn’t mention ability as that is usually an inherited trait whereas knowledge and skills are learned and constantly evolving.

I have tried to have conversations with a number of persons on this forum who claim to be travellers and without my trying to administer any form of testing procedure, but received no response. Thus I must conclude that they were frauds

I have also conversed for direction with members on other forums who genuinely claim to have travelled and over the years, both my wife on four separate occasions and only recently my daughter, on two separate occasions have seen me physically during the day in various homes we have lived in, when I was somewhere else at that exact moment in time. Psychic mediums I have discussed this with, believe that I was travelling on these occasions in an attempt to deliver this message.

My hope on this forum is that I manage to obtain direction which allows me to achieve my quest
Ability as in capability. I don't think anyone here can, or it hasn't been proven by far. I wouldn't want to encourage any false hope stemming from pain of a lost loved one. If you could time travel, I'd be inclined to believe it'd be on a psychic level... ie, your body stays here in this time as it is, but your soul departs and you can travel through space and time itself. Apparently all of the time machines I've seen are either vague sketches of complex machinery, or they are simple circuits that apparently enhance this type of astro-projection time travel. The hard part is opening your mind and releasing all thought. Check some of the forums on astro-projection if you're interested. While this could be a real form of time travel, it's obviously nothing that's been proven or can really be proven unless you experience it yourself and claim it works... but then that's only proof for you. As far as my interest, it lies within a physical transportation through time, so I've not looked that deep into astro-projection. That'd probably be your best chance, unless the time travelers from the future are real and time travel is invented and known to the public by 2028. But be careful what you wish for. If you did accomplish astro-projection time travel, it's likely you'd be reliving memories. Your wife would still be gone in this time right now, and your daughter is here right now and needs your support. Please forgive any presumptions I've made about you personally. If I'm incorrect I don't mean to offend. If I'm correct, I hope my advice touches you.

Freak Show

So you're going to lock the post just because i have a different opinion than you and because we have different beliefs? And that's right on what level? This is a message board based facts and opinions, but you're going to lock it don't cause someone disagrees with you, and because you're the Moderator you think that's ok?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Freak Show - The reason I was warning about locking the thread was because the title of it is "Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???" (.) I assure you, it's not because I disagree with you. But by trying to assert your beliefs on this thread, you are in fact deviating from the topic at hand, throwing the train off its tracks.

I'm sorry if I offended you, but the purpose of this topic is to discuss whether or not there are any time travelers visiting this site, not to debate about whether or not time travel is possible for anyone or anything. It's absolutely alright to debate about whether or not traveling through time is possible, but not here in this thread. If you want to debate about time travel, do it in another thread.

Therefore, I must stand by my decision. Although I'm not going to lock this thread at this moment, I will do so if members constantly debate or argue here. This applies not only to you, but to every member. I hope you understand. ;)

Pix3l_P0w3r

So you're going to lock the post just because i have a different opinion than you and because we have different beliefs? And that's right on what level? This is a message board based facts and opinions, but you're going to lock it don't cause someone disagrees with you, and because you're the Moderator you think that's ok?

The moderator said they would lock the thread if anyone tries to debunk time travel. Debunking is against the forum rules. I would suggest @Freak Show, that you don't stir the pot. It won't end well for you. I'm sure you'd like to stay active on the forums, so let's tone down the hostility a few notches.