Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

samzeman

I don't know about other people, but I check any interesting threads in the 'What's new' section and any reply means the thread appears in that section.... so any thread can be active really. So yes lol, ask away, though I might not be the one that answers.

Jikan Yugami

It's more than sketchy when considering the circumstances. There are things going on that few are aware of. Paranormalis and associates appear to be acting in regard to said context, and not in my favor.

I have been playing along with time traveling associates and stalkers and their sick stupid games, doing all sorts of strange obscure things in response, for a long time, steadfastly collecting and analyzing data. Then I found a bunch of evidence with my name on it, a lot of which I am confident that I would have nothing to do with.

Somewhere in the middle of it all, I found a picture that is, not only evidence of time travel, but of someone who looks like me but is not me. When I posted it, it quickly got deleted.

(Things that make you go Hmmm...)

I don't know exactly how it works or who has it or when it was/will be invented, etc etc etc... I know very little about the actual means. So it doesn't make sense to speculate too much about paradoxes and such. All I can do is analyze the evidence and infer that it might actually be physical travel. In what form or what parameters or limitation apply, I cannot say.
Do you happen to still have this image?

Tron1

If there are real time travellers why would they give you winning numbers if their struggling their selves to make it by. It's all about people who are careless. But the faction is the they don't care who you are or what you do. I'd say buy it yourself, and if you don't have the money then try to build it. Don't hesitate because I know it really does work. Been to alot of places already. I'm confirming I am one but watch out. I changed so many timelines since septemeber 5th it's not funny.

Jikan Yugami

If there are real time travellers why would they give you winning numbers if their struggling their selves to make it by. It's all about people who are careless. But the faction is the they don't care who you are or what you do. I'd say buy it yourself, and if you don't have the money then try to build it. Don't hesitate because I know it really does work. Been to alot of places already. I'm confirming I am one but watch out. I changed so many timelines since septemeber 5th it's not funny.
What device are you talking about, perhaps the HDR?

Enogony

Details please? Very interested...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Since we all are dimensional travelers, IMHO, does that mean we all have the potential of being time travelers? Is it still traveling through time if you traverse "sideways" instead of forward or backward? If so, we are ALL time travelers. Many of us seem to do this "by accident". We need to figure out how to focus and do it intentionally.... nor not..... I suppose, if you like the way things are now, you wouldn't want to risk traveling to another dimension. AND, it does seem that only our consciousness is doing the "travelling", or do we disappear from the previous dimension?