Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

Michael_28

@Michael_28 - Do you believe in a multiple timelines theory? You know, one where each change in the past of one timeline creates a timeline separate from than the original unchanged one, only with a possibly very different future and different outcomes?
No that’s not a real thing. If you watch a movie and pause it stop it then rewind it fast forward it then play it, is it gonna have a different outcome? No.

Michael_28

No that’s not a real thing. If you watch a movie and pause it stop it then rewind it fast forward it then play it, is it gonna have a different outcome? No.
We only have control over ourselves. I visit this thred the same time every year. Nothing has ever changed.

Tron1

I used to be what you call a pretender but now I have an hdr it works. Buy one yourselve's. I've been to alot of places already. But you get alot of brain farts along the way.Meaning the crystal hurts. But not a shock. I can show you proof. I don't do favor's or give lottery numbers. Your in for a show the next couple of year's. I'd shoot trump while in recession. He's an asshole. I don't care. Or give a fuck about him. He don't care about us. So knock down the wall once it's built. Not fair at all. Stingy bastard.

The_Observer

It will if you break the disk while you're doing it.

Harte
I don't think you can rewind or fast forward a disc, that's like an old analogue media reference. "Please be kind, and rewind!" - Blockbuster Cards: proving you're over 21 without having government issued ID.

Harte

I don't think you can rewind or fast forward a disc, that's like an old analogue media reference. "Please be kind, and rewind!" - Blockbuster Cards: proving you're over 21 without having government issued ID.
Okay. Tapes are easier to break.
Even streaming - rewinding and playing too much could freeze your screen, which would also be a different outcome.

Harte