is time travel possible ?

unholy_dragon

I don't believe in time travel mainly to the past as would create a paradox. I believe in quantum universe aka parallel universe. Where every possible future gets played out and trying to enter the past would result in another version of the timeline. I believe that time can not be manipulated to travel back in time as the past has already been written. if people saying they time travellers then if true, then we are living in a alternate reality from the true timeline.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Welcome to Paranormalis!

Anyway, I agree with half of what you said. That there are multiple timelines. But the thing here is, time can be manipulated to go backwards, although there is a catch: every change a time traveler makes to the past results in a timeline different from the timeline without the change(s) being made. I don't think the past is set in stone, as I believe that was the message you were getting at.

Then again, I may be completely in line with the way you are thinking. So what do I know?

unholy_dragon

Yeah past is not fully set in stone when travelling to the past you create a copy of that past but with you in it. Time travellers Will always slightly create a timeline when entering into the past. you can't travel back one year to greet yourself when you did not greet yourself the first time.

HARRIET (B)

Absolutely I am living proof that time travel exists... Due to the very simplistic nature of our minds... We have difficulty in complexities paradoxes in a meaningful way... Enough to say they are no blocks to time travel.. in fact there are a number of ways that one can travel in time although some of the methods don't fit the traditional or sci-fi model... Nevertheless they are valid methods of travelling through the 4th dimension... I could point out to you several methods that you could use right now that don't require high tech what can give you a taste of something that is the approximate of time travel...

Last edited:

mullac998

Absolutely I am living proof that time travel exists... Due to the very simplistic nature of our minds... We have difficulty in complexities paradoxes in a meaningful way... Enough to say they are no blocks to time travel.. in fact there are a number of ways that one can travel in time although some of the methods don't fit the traditional or sci-fi model... Nevertheless they are valid methods of travelling through the 4th dimension... I could point out to you several methods that you could use right now that don't require high tech what can give you a taste of something that is the approximate of time travel...
what are the several methods? i'm interested in knowing more

Rossco78

I don't believe in time travel mainly to the past as would create a paradox. I believe in quantum universe aka parallel universe. Where every possible future gets played out and trying to enter the past would result in another version of the timeline. I believe that time can not be manipulated to travel back in time as the past has already been written. if people saying they time travellers then if true, then we are living in a alternate reality from the true timeline.
exactly your past but close in a parellel world.You probably live in a parallel universe. Here’s why.
what are the several methods? i'm interested in knowing more
Subliminal frequencies time travel meditation,quartz crystals. Your subconcious can travel higher than the speed of light. There was an article with Steven Gibbs showing quartz crystal method.

Instructions on How to Use a Crystal for Time Travel

Last edited: