is time travel real?

TimeFlipper

I miss the point of your tread here!
Why ask the question?
Are you trying to be funny?
Please read the many posts posted here to find your answers.

Professor Opmmur

Paranormalis is not really for enthusiasts to discuss time travel, which is why Natural Philosopher will not really find answers with your recommendation. Real discussions are consistently controlled and manipulated here. This is not the place for serious intelligent discussion about the very real concept of time travel.

But it has great media features. It even saves all of your drafts, whether you like it or not.

I would certainly love to see the evidence that the "real discussions are controlled and manipulated" by Paranormalis :eek:... but of course there are members who just simply spout out any paranoid accusations in attempts to try and make themselves appear "clever" :D..

Personally i think those type of members are the ones who contribute very little in the way of providing worthwhile concepts of their own, or are those very concepts being controlled and manipulated? :eek: :D..

Last edited:

Hazzie Hippie

@AstrophysicsGirl Would you like to discuss some Time-Travelling issues with me in private?, if not i will go through some of my own on-going experiments with you in the chatroom (y) :D..

Hi time :) I love to hear new theories. I didn’t graduate college yet, but I’m happy with choosing Astrophysics as my major cuz is kinda like going down the rabbit hole with new theories . Like the other day my proffesor said that the past is information . That got me thinking though .

Well in my opinion is that to be able to understand time and how time travel works ,we gotta understand how our universe works first :)

TimeFlipper

@AstrophysicsGirl Would you like to discuss some Time-Travelling issues with me in private?, if not i will go through some of my own on-going experiments with you in the chatroom (y) :D..

Hi time :) I love to hear new theories. I didn’t graduate college yet, but I’m happy with choosing Astrophysics as my major cuz is kinda like going down the rabbit hole with new theories . Like the other day my proffesor said that the past is information . That got me thinking though .

Well in my opinion is that to be able to understand time and how time travel works ,we gotta understand how our universe works first :)

I dis

In my opinion we know sufficient enough about the universe and how it works...I dont think that the universe has an out going door and an in coming door, for the purposes of time-travelling :D....
However i do respect your own idea for the nature of our universe (y) :)..

Mayhem

Zenith
It will come down to the op saying i know this and i k now that but i cant tell you, its just a forum.

Not surprising really if you had life revealing secrets would you post them on a forum?

Thats why its prodded with hints and etcs.