is time travel real?

Thelema

But ten minutes ago the earth was there. That's the point I was trying to make with my statement. We don't have any machines yet that could push us in a negative space like direction. So how do we manipulate space? It appears to me that the academic community is doing everything in its power to make sure you don't find out.

Not sure what you mean by "the earth was there." If I'm driving down the highway and my body goes back ten minutes in time, there won't be a car under me because my car was ten minutes behind.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Not sure what you mean by "the earth was there." If I'm driving down the highway and my body goes back ten minutes in time, there won't be a car under me because my car was ten minutes behind.

It's because our concept of what time is doesn't match observational data. The data does show that Time and Space may very well be the same thing. You are still thinking you could separate from space and just go back in time. We can't even do that going forward at the normal rate. We are inseparably connected to both. My thoughts are that we should spend more time trying to understand how to manipulate space. Of course we can't do that either.

8thsinner

I do believe it is possible. But I no longer think the technology to do it will be easy to discover.

My original idea to try a rotating gravity field failed implementation. Mostly because I relied on knowledge we are taught in school. I have to conclude that gravity does not rotate within the 3-D space we exist in. There is a clue that I wasn't paying attention to that I should have paid attention to. Rotating solid objects develop centrifugal force. Centrifugal force behaves as if it were the equal but opposite force to gravity. Rotation of a solid object in 3-D space always produces centrifugal force. It's like there is no negative rotation at all. At least not in 3-D space.

Since my failed attempt at making a time machine, I've come across a phenomena called the Intermediate Axis Theorem. A solid object spun on its intermediate axis appears to oscillate on two orthogonal planes. Does a negative rotation exist as part of this motion? I need more knowledge on this phenomena. It doesn't exist yet. I have to study and observe for more facts to become apparent.

Then along the way of building many of the do nothing machines I've built. One of them showed promise. It was my magnetic field phase generator. I got the idea from Bob Lazar's description of how to contol the gravity wave generators. He stated that power to the wave generators was always on, but controlled by shifting the phase of the gravity wave to the generators. I didn't have gravity wave generators, but i could try using magnetic wave generators to see what happens. I designed a wave phase shifter circuit using the 555 timer IC. I used magnetic square wave pulses to a pair of pancake coils. I could control the phase angle between two magnetic square waves pulsed through the pancake coils. I had an oscilloscope to watch the pulses as they change their relationship to each other over time. I suspended a magnesium disk between the two pancake coils. The I turned on the field coils at a 60hz frequency and started to adjust the phase angle between the two coils. At 90 degrees phase the magnesium disk propelled itself towards one coil. At 270 degrees phase it reversed direction and propelled itself towards the opposite coil. I finally built a do something machine!

I brought this up because I used the dimension of time coupled with magnetic fields to produce a physical reaction in space. So this could be a clue for time control.

Here is a short clip of my magnetic phase generator propelling a magnesium disk.

Try three coils using different trilogy ratios seen in sacred geometry math and art at matching frequency intervals to the distance from a target object. My memory is foggy on this so this is a very rough approximation of the distances.
Target > 3n > coil 3 > 1n > coil 2 > 4n > coil 1 -
Each coil adds a subharmonic necessary to the target distance to be oscillating at all three frequencies simultaneously to create a very specific shape of wave pattern.
It may or may not be connected to a math involving eulers number and the golden ratio but the math part wasn't my strong suit, it was the geometry and mechanics of things. I am still trying to teach myself to think in base 12 so I can try to tap into the memories of base 12 math...
Maybe all the time travelers are dead. After all, if you went backwards or forwards in time then Earth would certainly not be in the same place. You'd be floating in space even if you achieved it.

Doesn't change the fact that if you move around in space you also don't move around in time and vice versa. If you went back in time ten minutes then you'll be where the earth was ten minutes ago, which is floating in space.
Space has nothing to do with it. Space is relative only to the observer of a projected reality. Frequency is what matters, it is always changing all the time, that is the only universal constant that can be observed in both space and time at the micro and the macro. It is in many ways the only dimension. Once you get past the illusion that all the other dimensions matter that is.
Therefore, if you understand how it changes at the atomic scale, then any measurement of frequency going forward from that point in the correctly predicted changes (and inside a correctly calibrated emfield) will spontaneously forward your perception of time and space If measured by the same person and target math based on the same person travelling relative to the changes in frequency of the target space.
In other words, when you look at a table, and when measure the tables frequency, if you have the right math you can predict what the frequency will be within the accumulative molecular interactions of the table so that if you play those frequencies back to your perception of reality, then your reality will jump to the time when the tables molecules hit those frequency changes. Like skipping ahead to the end of a record because you knew how the song ended. It gets more complex when you add additional observers to the equation, because they each create their own realities and each of those has to be accounted for relative to the perception of the target timespace.

Last edited:

Traveler Child

I tend to think of time like a rubber band. You can stretch it out so it it moves slower around you. However there is a rebound effect, and it will restore it's own equilibrium. For example you procrastinate and have a paper due in a few hours. At normal speed this would take 6 hours to complete but you only have 3 hours left to deadline. Altered perception and state of mind has time around you slowing to the point you complete the paper in the 3 hours with a few minutes to spare. Yet you did not write any faster than normal.

For the rebound effect later in the week you suddenly experience experience 6 hours go by as if only 3 hours were actually experienced. In the inverse you may feel like you are watching water boil and time has slow to a crawl.

Now we can simply state and toss this as relative to a personal perception of time. However I tend to lean toward consciousness would be a major piece of what we perceive as time. Information by itself is nothing, sort of like a hard drive with nothing to process what is on it. It needs a field and something retrieve and process the information contained within it.

The universe is and everything in it is an interaction of light. Our now moment is the conscious boundary we set in this field. We only experience the consensus reality we have accepted as our own reality. We hear a song on the radio which was just release and yet we heard it before. We know the words and the harmony. Consider it the noosphere with enough weight behind a consensus to bubble it up into our current reality.

An aspect of this is projection from a holographic fractal or a 2D Fourier transform. What is being intersected into the 2D plane to give rise to the 3d experience? I would propose consciousness. Time becomes the difference between 2 intersections from the same set of points on the field, equated to the momentum and distance traveled in the resulting angle creating the 3D projection being perceived.

The now moment is a back propagation from the boundary set (ripples in the pond coming back to their point of origin) . Like sonar to determine what is out there. We receive a lot of information back and then decipher this into an agreed upon reality. It is blank slate until we add a tag to identify the incoming signal. Consensus is where we agree with others on what this tag should be and it becomes knowledge. We can then recognize it should the same or similar signal re-occur. Similar would expand this knowledge into an inclusion or exclusion zone for the given tag.

Time Travel... What happens if we skip the stone across the pond, or shift the boundary points being intersected? Does our reality change (Mandela Effect?) Is it a skip/shift in our reality, if so would we consider this a shift in timelines or some parallel reality?

What if you could and probably do experience multiple of these sub-realities choosing between them on a daily basis? Perhaps attractors shift us to stronger realities based upon the decisions we make.

8thsinner

I tend to think of time like a rubber band. You can stretch it out so it it moves slower around you. However there is a rebound effect, and it will restore it's own equilibrium. For example you procrastinate and have a paper due in a few hours. At normal speed this would take 6 hours to complete but you only have 3 hours left to deadline. Altered perception and state of mind has time around you slowing to the point you complete the paper in the 3 hours with a few minutes to spare. Yet you did not write any faster than normal.

For the rebound effect later in the week you suddenly experience experience 6 hours go by as if only 3 hours were actually experienced. In the inverse you may feel like you are watching water boil and time has slow to a crawl.

Now we can simply state and toss this as relative to a personal perception of time. However I tend to lean toward consciousness would be a major piece of what we perceive as time. Information by itself is nothing, sort of like a hard drive with nothing to process what is on it. It needs a field and something retrieve and process the information contained within it.

The universe is and everything in it is an interaction of light. Our now moment is the conscious boundary we set in this field. We only experience the consensus reality we have accepted as our own reality. We hear a song on the radio which was just release and yet we heard it before. We know the words and the harmony. Consider it the noosphere with enough weight behind a consensus to bubble it up into our current reality.

An aspect of this is projection from a holographic fractal or a 2D Fourier transform. What is being intersected into the 2D plane to give rise to the 3d experience? I would propose consciousness. Time becomes the difference between 2 intersections from the same set of points on the field, equated to the momentum and distance traveled in the resulting angle creating the 3D projection being perceived.

The now moment is a back propagation from the boundary set (ripples in the pond coming back to their point of origin) . Like sonar to determine what is out there. We receive a lot of information back and then decipher this into an agreed upon reality. It is blank slate until we add a tag to identify the incoming signal. Consensus is where we agree with others on what this tag should be and it becomes knowledge. We can then recognize it should the same or similar signal re-occur. Similar would expand this knowledge into an inclusion or exclusion zone for the given tag.

Time Travel... What happens if we skip the stone across the pond, or shift the boundary points being intersected? Does our reality change (Mandela Effect?) Is it a skip/shift in our reality, if so would we consider this a shift in timelines or some parallel reality?

What if you could and probably do experience multiple of these sub-realities choosing between them on a daily basis? Perhaps attractors shift us to stronger realities based upon the decisions we make.
Well I don't agree that there is a time rebound effect so much as a perception of changing wave velocities and angles, though there is a peak and trough for all waves so it could be interpreted as a time rebound in that way, but there are also waves of different oscillations of many different types of field generators, our brain waves switch around generally speaking every few hours, our heart, the sun and other planets and the interactions of all these fields clearly cause shifts. Except that linear time even as broken as it is from our 5th dimensional state of being is still only the perception of change as perceived by the measure of the peaks. It doesn't flow backwards in itself, it only changes its angles really which accelerate and decelerate perception itself.
Though in saying that magnetically coded information does travel in both directions via the birkland currents, but it's not forwards or backwards, again it's forwards and forwards between two points in an infinite stream of toroidial loops subject to interference and interactions with other waves.

I do think though that back propagation or at least the illusion of it may be a factor of perception itself between the physical and non physical layers of consciousness as a consequence of a contaminated electrical and magnetic circuits in the body and so creating a retrograde effect where something can appear to slow down or even go backwards. So in that you would be right to say there appears to be a negative propagation between the brains perception and the creation of reality, the higher the percentage of light contamination in the subject's field the higher the frequency difference there is the more backwards moving the field appears to look.

The sonar concept is interesting and obviously there is an exchange here that needs examination, at least for me, in terms of how I can choose to see two timeline progressions playing out and then choose between them. I pretty much ignored this part of the mechanics of the law of attraction when I was studying it because I only cared about the results at the time. My initial thought is that it has something to do with the birkland currents between the self and higherself as exchanged via the solar pipe to the chakras.
I would only agree loosely to it being a blank slate though because that truth dramatically changes based on the density of the observer doing the cocreation. Our egoic forms and travels through any physical timeline have an identical foundational set of torroidial equations and you can't have a blank slate if you have a foundation too. Obviously however from the 4th, 5th or 6th density we can choose the difficult path of destroying those foundations reducing our toroids to a much simpler and cleaner reflection of source itself. But then at the 8th-11th density you question whether or not source itself is just another foundation of equation in itself...lmao
I am being a little pedantic perhaps as I think you do have a valid point but maybe not the correct word choice.

The attractors as you term them are chosen subliminally per planck second per living cell, but where do you draw the line between choosing attractors and the visual appearance of mandela effects. It is the same process of standing wave interactions and as I was explaining I think on page 2, the rapidity of their appearance is based on the density level of the observer. When you no longer need the 3d illusion of cause and effect, magnetically speaking, you no longer need to wait for the waves, you can as you put it simply skip ahead like the stone on a lake.
So, is the mandela effect simply a negative terminology the programmers use to in an attempt to reprogram the previous state of victimhood to the matrix state?? The processes of the mandela and quantum tunneling are identical, one exists in the matrix the other you see as you begin to step out of the matrix. Both are accelerations of standing wave progression simultaneously linearly and laterally to the native linear only perception.
Do we call it mandela only because it is so accelerated laterally and becomes noticeable only because it is unexpected, and call it the law of attraction when the perception of it is purposefully ignored until it's expected appearance?
To answer your query on that there is no linear to begin with, only the illusion of it from the 3d matrix density, in reality in the mechanics there are only two choices per planck, expansion or contraction. So the direction of movement as equated to visual markers only appears linear in two cases, absolute 100% expansion ALWAYS, or absolute 100% contraction always. Everything else is diagonal and would appear more fractal from a zoomed out perspective of the hologram itself with each component cell having it's own choice pushing the totality of the individuation in a lean in one or the other direction. The term spiraling down is more appropriate when the totality is leaning towards contraction but there is enough effort towards expansion that it doesn't become negatively pure linear. So, thusly, it comes down a choice of words relative to the context the conversation. I personally use the timeline word choice when discussing things in the nature of high probability where there is generally a same angle of, or same percentage of incline or descending line, and I would use shift or parallel more in the context of slightly higher density levels jumping across from one to another of expected potential results. (usually in the direction of expansion).

Traveler Child

The toroidal loop for me is twofold the first being it is tied to how the brain processes information. The second being the toroid is a single circle being spun and revolving on an anchored point. The circle spinning is like a ring being spun on table. To get the toroid you anchor the ring where it touches the table and revolve it around this anchor point 360 degrees. Gyroscopic...

Depending on the angle of observation the toroid can actually split in two or even a trifold, however the single circle spin remains constant to the equation, and it is anchored. Only the angle of observation changes -- the axis of the circle changes from a ground 0 degree and revolves thru the full 360 degrees. Density would be a combination of two frequencies, or speed at which the circle spins and revolves. The frequencies can be changed to expand and contract the diameter of the circle and/or change the acceleration in revolutions.

Now we can change the spin axis anchor and this would alter the feedback loop entirely. You are correct however in that once in motion it is a singular direction. As in nature however there is an exception to the rule. This would be a contraction to the point of implosion which would create a pulse or the sonar ping. Comparable to sono-luminescence.

I am using sono-luminescence on purpose because it is an interaction of light and pressure waves. I have to go to work, but will return to this.

Last edited:

Traveler Child

kind of back briefly, so will take this one piece at a a time.

I can agree with your assessment of it not quite being a rebound effect. Perhaps a poor choice of words on my part. I will say for my part time does feel elastic from a perceptive point of view. Perhaps a better word would be resynchronization or perhaps re-stabilize to its original state.

Is it possible the state of mind / consciousness creates an envelope of sorts where time within the envelope is physically different i.e slower than the what is outside of the bubble? Sort of borrowing from faster than light concepts, akin to the Alcubierre drive. There is an article from 2021 pointing to the possibility of creating a Nano scale warp bubble under a DARPA contract with Eagleworks.

"micro/nano-scale structure has been discovered that predicts negative energy density distribution that closely matches requirements for the Alcubierre metric." Later, it more closely characterizes its specific target as the "predicted toroidal Casimir energy density distribution for [a] sphere-cylinder system comprised of a 1 µm diameter sphere suspended in the middle of a 4 µm diameter cylinder."

The physics of this stretches space time behind it and contracts it in front. My question here would be what happens to this spacetime when the objects stops accelerating or reaches its destination? Where would this built up energy go, or does it dissipate in transit?

However in our scenario we are mostly dealing with differences in consciousness and the processing of information. From the perspective of the universe being information, in the form light / em waves in an interplay of various frequencies being processed, time travel is possible. The disconnect is the belief in a solid matter based reality which drives so much of the foundation we construct our models upon. What happens if the model itself is not based on matter but in the frequencies of light and pressure fields? My own curiosity is in how does matter arise from light?

Anywho it is late, and need to get some rest. :)

unholy_dragon

The concept of time travel fasinates alot of people and scientists.

We do travel forward in time at the rate of 60 seconds per minute. Travelling back in time is impossible as time is a measurement between events. We use time for all measurements of speed. In theory you can go faster than the speed of light but time will still be the same. Time is not a physical force that can be used as time existed beyond the big bang

8thsinner

The single circle spin remains constant to the equation...
You're going to have to clarify your meaning on that.

Contraction doesn't reverse anything tho, it is not an exception to anything, it's the same equation. And you say once in motion, as if the motion could be stopped, but believe me I wish it could be somedays. Just break the universe why not...

The body is always producing three individual em toroids tho, head heart and gut, or do you mean specifically
kind of back briefly, so will take this one piece at a a time.

I can agree with your assessment of it not quite being a rebound effect. Perhaps a poor choice of words on my part. I will say for my part time does feel elastic from a perceptive point of view. Perhaps a better word would be resynchronization or perhaps re-stabilize to its original state.

Is it possible the state of mind / consciousness creates an envelope of sorts where time within the envelope is physically different i.e slower than the what is outside of the bubble? Sort of borrowing from faster than light concepts, akin to the Alcubierre drive. There is an article from 2021 pointing to the possibility of creating a Nano scale warp bubble under a DARPA contract with Eagleworks.

"micro/nano-scale structure has been discovered that predicts negative energy density distribution that closely matches requirements for the Alcubierre metric." Later, it more closely characterizes its specific target as the "predicted toroidal Casimir energy density distribution for [a] sphere-cylinder system comprised of a 1 µm diameter sphere suspended in the middle of a 4 µm diameter cylinder."

The physics of this stretches space time behind it and contracts it in front. My question here would be what happens to this spacetime when the objects stops accelerating or reaches its destination? Where would this built up energy go, or does it dissipate in transit?

However in our scenario we are mostly dealing with differences in consciousness and the processing of information. From the perspective of the universe being information, in the form light / em waves in an interplay of various frequencies being processed, time travel is possible. The disconnect is the belief in a solid matter based reality which drives so much of the foundation we construct our models upon. What happens if the model itself is not based on matter but in the frequencies of light and pressure fields? My own curiosity is in how does matter arise from light?

Anywho it is late, and need to get some rest. :)
It occured to me when reading your response actually, your rebound effect experience may be a consequence of many states of other ppls emfs with larger and smaller levels of cog dis passing through your field causing interactions in seemingly unpredictable timings.
The closer you are to that state of exiting the matrix the more you may be sensitive to it because it's so dramaticly different from the fresher memories of the matrix based shared cocreation.
I've always been the outsider to the matrix ppl so maybe I've not experienced it the way you have. The way you describe it tho, it's more than just the differences and descriptions like watching a kettle boil and time flying.
My experiences of time are, well hard to describe but it is one of the traits of aspies to have quite a large disconnect to ideas of following time to begin with.

Maybe the levels of dissonance between matrix ppls and fresher out of the matrix ppls are sitting almost as harmonic do in fractal resonance, so this elastic feeling are the slopes of these dissonant waves when the harmonics are almost but not quite matching?

Traveler Child

@unholy_dragon
The concept of time travel fasinates alot of people and scientists.

We do travel forward in time at the rate of 60 seconds per minute. Travelling back in time is impossible as time is a measurement between events. We use time for all measurements of speed. In theory you can go faster than the speed of light but time will still be the same. Time is not a physical force that can be used as time existed beyond the big bang
I would propose an event is imprinted onto a universal field as information. We experience this information or create new information as a sequential set, based on the directional decisions we collaboratively make. The question being asked is can this be reversed i.e. is there a rewind button, can the broken cup suddenly reassemble itself. The laws as we understand them is the universe tends to follow a path of least resistance. While we may have never witnessed a cup spontaneously reassembling itself, should this occur to the observer this event would simply be a continuation of the time path they were on. We do however see this type of reversal in our own lives regularly an example would be adding energy into the system to turn water into ice. The difference here is as far as we know have not found a method to reassemble the cup at the molecular level and float it back up onto the table it fell from.

The question with time travel at least for me, is can we find a method of tapping into an imprinted event set of information and experience it as a subset of our own experience? Memories aside, from our own conscious remembrance of events. The true test becomes can we get to an event set that is fully outside of our own given experience. There are clues around us pointing to this possibility, at minimum on the consciousness level. I understand this is not what most want as an interpretation, and prefer to see it as true time travel being a physical manifestation of being present as an event unfolds be it past or future. Can you go back and be present in the room before the cup was broken and watch it fall and break? If the forward timeline remains the same my question would be how do you break out of the endless loop you just created? Is the timeline truly the same, or would this action be a new observation thereby changing the state of the event set? (The Mets win the world series in 2025, 10 to 9, Game 7) does witnessing such an event change the final outcome or is it pre-determined? Would there just be subtle differences or major changes?

Would pre-determination, negate the concept of freewill? Alternately is it just potentials of possible moments we are navigating through, to each their own possible outcomes? For a consensus co-created reality, would there be multiple parallel realities we choose to be a part of? There are a lot of questions tied to this concept of Time Travel, which relate to what is our actual reality and state of being. The essence of this topic is extremely broad and has the potential to answer some very fundamental questions we have been asking since the dawn of humanity.

Those who travel the furthest back in time control the future... and the ultimate breakaway society is in the past ... was Atlantis a breakaway society, 50,000 years before any other known civilization?