Isis things to come over the next months:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Isis things to come over the next months:

1. As of today Isis and Isis clone groups have beheaded four people.

2. I see three more beheadings by Isis and/or Isis clone groups.

3. When we hit the total of seven beheadings and then shortly after I have a very bad feeling.

4. The bad feeling which I cannot 100% interpret feels like another 9/11 attack on American soil, or British soil or French soil.

5. I would like some feedback by other members if anyone else feels similar feelings as posted above.

Thank You

Professor Opmmur

I agree. I'm feeling that there are ISIS in the U.S. already and they are plotting something huge.

Tron1

I predict if we don't act on their hopes dreams of ruling the world we will fall to them. I saw one of them with their masks off and it kinda of looked like the prime minister of defense from England. it was a split second watch on t.v. And I caught that. I say that we retaliate by making a fake video and sending it to them. As they wished so they7 will shut up and stop doing it it must be carefully planned as well. It might just work. Do as they say not what they play as. I've been watching. That's the only thing I can come up with other than fighting them. If we cannot make it over there and even fight them. How is it possible to win the war on terrorism. What wait for them to flee over here? I don't think so we have other stuff to worry about. Anonymous and other people are trying their best. If anyone got any bright ideas then please post them. Or we could hack their t.v.'s and ruin their t.v. and electronic wave. another idea.

Martian

I think they will continue until one day they disappear without a trace, no more media stories, nothing. And the public, with their short memory, will go on with life and forget it.

correction123

Iv'e given this a lot of thought and I agree with you on your assumptions about ISIS. It's my take the government both republican and democrats what that Sharia flag flying over the white house. What people don't realize is all homosexuals and lesbians will be charged and have their heads cut off! That is there law! If you steal you get one hand cut off or sometimes two. My brother in law lived in Dubai for 5 years and hardly anyone breaks the law and there is a low % of murders as well. Their punishments are swift and to the point there is no 3 strike rule and your out! If your caught dealing with drugs under the Sharia law you will go to prison, there will not be any plea deals! Anything you do to offend Allah you will pay a very hefty price.

Like those cartoonist are finding out! Yet Fox News took a poll the other night and 65% of the randomly picked people said they would love to have Sharia Law here in the U.S. We are going downhill in a hand basket made of tissue paper! Obama was talking about running for a 3rd term, God help us! I think only two presidents before him done three terms. People love Obama, some call him the Messiah. ISIS will be the caliphate and will control all that area in that power vacuum be sure of this. What worries me if they try to attack Israel like their doing with Iraq there will be WWIII you can count on it! Or if Iran gets the nuclear bomb they promised America and Israel they will use it on them to bring in their coming Maldi or Messiah.

TimeFlipper

Im wondering if the 22nd US law regarding their Presidents can only serve 2 full terms, is still intact?
Never take any notice of those so called Opinion Polls...During the last election over here in the UK every poll that was taken was completely false..

Last week a poll was taken asking people if they wanted us to stay or leave the EU..The result was 66% said we should stay in...Which is completely false!!
What happened is the vile EU is already putting out propaganda ahead of our 2017 referendum of staying in or getting out of the EU.

The 66% that voted actually said..we want OUT the EU!!...Governments are continually trying to brain wash us!!

Poison Pen

Im wondering if the 22nd US law regarding their Presidents can only serve 2 full terms, is still intact?
Never take any notice of those so called Opinion Polls...During the last election over here in the UK every poll that was taken was completely false..

Last week a poll was taken asking people if they wanted us to stay or leave the EU..The result was 66% said we should stay in...Which is completely false!!
What happened is the vile EU is already putting out propaganda ahead of our 2017 referendum of staying in or getting out of the EU.

The 66% that voted actually said..we want OUT the EU!!...Governments are continually trying to brain wash us!!

Yes it is still intact. A US President can only serve two terms thats it.

TimeFlipper

Yes it is still intact. A US President can only serve two terms thats it.
Cheers Pen :)