Isis things to come over the next months:

TimeFlipper

It is strange why we are not nipping this in the bud. I think you've got to look at who benefits from the destabilisation of the World, who benefits from the War, Chaos and bloodshed.

Then you need to look at why? Who's goals are being furthered?

Regime change in Western Nations?
NWO?
The Masons?
Reptilians?

I don't know
It could even be, The Flipperoids :D

Zuda

Isis things to come over the next months:

1. As of today Isis and Isis clone groups have beheaded four people.

2. I see three more beheadings by Isis and/or Isis clone groups.

3. When we hit the total of seven beheadings and then shortly after I have a very bad feeling.

4. The bad feeling which I cannot 100% interpret feels like another 9/11 attack on American soil, or British soil or French soil.

5. I would like some feedback by other members if anyone else feels similar feelings as posted above.

Thank You

Professor Opmmur
ISIS is the same as the Taliban and Al-Quaeda,created and financed covertly by the United States, aka Resident Thug and World Bully. They mean to destroy the once peaceful, progressive, and prosperous Middle East by any means mostly by telling outright falsehoods and exploiting minor tensions. Google photographs of their lands before American "Democracy" was forced upon their ancient lands. The United States is committing outright genocide.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have Muslim friends who don't think the way of ISIS but just wants to live in peace with everyone!

Of course. We need to stop ISIS, not Muslims. ISIS is killing innocent people. It would be unfair to blame the entire Muslim community. Being Muslim isn't the problem. ISIS is the problem. They are crazy no matter what religion they prefer. The problem is that they are acting like Hitler and we had no problems taking Hitler down.

I love this country and both Dem and Rep ruined it!

There's a saying: "I love my country, not my government".

We are the "Minority"! The natural born Americans are losing rights left and right while the ethnic groups of different races are receiving all the benefits that a natural born American would receive. The day is coming when being an "American" will be offensive to any other race of people. If this seems far fetched, take a look around!

Agreed.

There is also American-citizen-hatred and white hatred. I experience it.

TimeFlipper

On June 19th in the UK, Prime Minister David Cameron said that Muslims must stop quietly condoning the actions of the IS and come out more rigorously against them..
Of course the Tory hating newspaper The Mirror said that Muslims were outraged by this claim and put 6 complaints in their newspaper...Yes 6!!..

We have more muslims in the UK, per head of person, than any other country in the world..All brought about when Labour were in government and created an open door policy to immigration which they were hoping to retain the support of muslims for their upcoming elections so that they could stay in government forever...

We all saw what happened in the last election, labour were completely humiliated and lost it..Well done the muslims!:)

Last edited:

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
There is also American-citizen-hatred and white hatred. I experience it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, there certainly is...