Isis things to come over the next months:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Agreed on the EU. Most of the general population want out. It's only big business that want to keep us in so they can keep getting richer while the rest of us are left to deal with increased taxes, increased controls, loss of pensions and the immigration explosion

correction123

About those two terms for any president and this goes for any past presidents...A intricate false flag requiring temporary marshall law in the U.S. would allow the president no matter what party, to suspend all elections when in a defacto state of war! Seems to far gone of a theory, but we are tipping in that direction everyday! Even Obama was hinting about running for a third term. It is my belief that he would be elected for the third time, only if this happens. Or hoping a Dem gets picked for president can become a proxy coming in office with his same views as Obama could promote and continue to promote his ongoing agenda as with any Rep. President for one common goal, the "New World Order".

In order for the NWO to exist as a common platform all countries around the world must give up their sovereign rights that means all articles, all bills, all of the constitution of the U.S. From there all power and sovereignty will be transferred to the World President or body of presidents (EU). Bush 1x2, Clinton and Obama said we need to establish this dream of the OWO or one world order. Oh! at the Boston bombing did you know that the FBI and CIA and Law enforcement were walking all over the place right before the bomb went off! I seen this myself during the live interview when they were recording people running in to finish line. They had all kinds of law enforcement in place almost the second after the bomb went off.

How convient! Or was there something else happening here? Personally I think it was a black flag operation and the government knew this was going to happen and who was going to do it. They wanted to play this out as a black flag exercise. There is going to be a large massive military exercise including 1/2 of the U.S. starting from CA boarders. This projects training is for civilian lockdowns in case of marshal law or gun confiscation goes into effect. This is called, Operation Jade Helm.

• Operation Jade Helm will see 1,200 service members including Green Berets and SEALs and special forces from the Air Force and Marines in July 2015.
  • Soldiers armed with blank rounds will operate in and around towns in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado for 8 weeks
  • The so-called Realistic Military Training has some residents fearful the drill is a preparation for implemented martial law.
Rightly so! They want our guns and our rights to carry such guns and to lock dissenters who do agree with the New World Order goals...EU makes the law and the U.S. must comply.

Headlines like Freedom Outpost's 'Operation Jade Helm—military trains for martial law in American South-west' abound across the Right-leaning there blogosphere and Info Wars warns that Jade Helm is simply 'an effort to test the effectiveness of infiltration techniques' on the American public.

'They're having Delta Force, Navy SEALS with the Army trained to basically take over,' Info Wars, Alex Jones said Sunday. 'Texas is listed as a hostile sector, I also know Texas wanted to break away from our federal government no too long ago and of course, we are...We're here defending the republic.'

Another thing we have to be prepared for any so called "Christians" I mean, any either by faith or by peer pressure or anyone who holds Judeo-christaian beliefs etc. are put on the nations "Hate" list along with the African Americans. The military were told that the christians in this country along with a certain group of African Americans are listed as traitors and all those who hold the constitution sacred and have love for this country will also be on this list. If the exercise turns real someday and you are marked as christian hater or upholder of the constitution or if your not white in color don't be surprised when troops come in the middle of the night and arrest you and place a black hood over your head then take you and your families to God only knows where! I know this sounds "Conspiracy" to many, yet the facts or the coin incidences happening around our country seems to all point to this probability.

Look at your schools and State and Fed governments all religious undertones have been dismantled it is against the law to show your faith no matter what it maybe. But wait! It's not against the law to encourage the practice of the Muslim faith both in Federal and State levels. Don't believe me, one of our national banks (US) in my city I work with a few years back during the Bush reign, The bank purchased the muslims a prayer rug worth thousands of dollars and given them the right to pray 3 x a day while working. Only those silly christians are not allowed to practice their beliefs. Where else is this going on? One of the christian believers working at the same bank asked their boss can I pray 3X a day on a rug and he said, smugly because I was security at the time I was able to hear the reply, he stated if you turn Muslim then you can pray 3X a day at this bank.

Where else does this sound familiar:

Oh! At the temple mound, the muslims are aloud to worship on the hill but the Jews are forbidden even to look at it even thought they control Jerusalem where it is located! I sense a bit of similarity going on here. If they turn Muslim they will be allowed at the temple mound, hmm! Bank or Temple Mound. Sorry this was long but i was there and all signs point to Sharia law of some kind will fly over the white house ,this may happen 5-10 years from now and the voters for it will be our children who are now being indoctrinated to accept this particular law. The common core is where the government starts to educate the children how they should think and what they shall think and what they are allowed to say and not allowed to say. Some families opted out of the common core and the school punished the children for it by excluding them from parties held at the school for all those who did sign up. Punish the child for the parents disicion.

No one has to reply to this, this is just what I think and there other beliefs about government that are probably more worthy to talk about then this article.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Well one of the NWO goals is 'one world religion'.

I would be surprised if it was Islam although technically in living like a medieval society (such as with ISIS) you would be easier to control.

If that 'one world religion' was to be Islam then I couldn't see it dominating in 5/10 years, more like 20/50 years.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
My Prediction for ISIS

ISlamic State will continue to grow. Damascus will eventually fall and Jordan will be destabilised and possibly go the same way. Islamic State will continue to flourish in Libya and spread West destabilising Tripoli and then Tunisia and Algeria. Their aim being of course to control Morocco eventually where they can strike at Andalus (Spain - which is considered part of the old lands of the Muslims) across the straights of Gibraltar. Meanwhile Egypt will suffer terrorist atrocities, Sharm - it's just a matter of time! The country will become completely destabilised. Further terrorist incidents in UK, France, Germany, Scandinavia and maybe even a landing or an attempt to seize land in Italy or Malta. There will be a huge band from the Middle East across North Africa of IS controlled territory. There will be minor border skirmishes with Israel (mainly extremist nuts who not even IS can control) but this will be followed by a co-ordinated attack on Israel. Israel will respond with Nukes - best case scenario is that that will be the end of it as IS has no friends and allies - worst case scenario will be Iran weighing in supported by Russia which will bring the US and Europe in and then WW3, Armageddon, Dabiq, Whatever you want to call it.

On that happy note...

Would be good to hear some thoughts

Tunisia
... Like I said

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Am I missing something, or doesn't it seem like much is being done to stop ISIS? They are no better than Hitler, yet we don't have snipers aiming at their heads. Why not?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Agreed on the EU. Most of the general population want out. It's only big business that want to keep us in so they can keep getting richer while the rest of us are left to deal with increased taxes, increased controls, loss of pensions and the immigration explosion

You mean just like the U.S., where places like California are working to give illegal immigrants free healthcare while citizens and LEGAL immigrants must file for bankruptcy after illness even WITH insurance that costs as much as their mortgage (and deductibles of $7000 and more)?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
It is strange why we are not nipping this in the bud. I think you've got to look at who benefits from the destabilisation of the World, who benefits from the War, Chaos and bloodshed.

Then you need to look at why? Who's goals are being furthered?

Regime change in Western Nations?
NWO?
The Masons?
Reptilians?

I don't know

correction123

This is so true! Think about this on what PaulaJedi was speaking of; We are not fighting ISIS and the president doesn't consider them ISIS but IS. When your whole life being raised Muslim and I am talking the Sharia Muslim like the President was, then for him to go against his own people would in his eyes be murder! How can you force the arms of the president who believes the same way? We have more Muslims in our government positions then I would care to print here!

I have Muslim friends who don't think the way of ISIS but just wants to live in peace with everyone! I am cool with that! It is the small radicals that spoil the entire pot! As far as the illegals go, they want a borderless nation, it really doesn't take a genius to figure all that out when you see thousands pouring in at the border. They are still pouring into this country but the news found other newsworthy stories besides this old story of becoming a borderless nation. If I was a border agent I would have quit along time ago! The frustration and danger these guys are in everyday isn't worth it, especially when the president doesn't even care. My wife is from the Philippines and they made me sign paper work (Federal) promising that she would not collect any type of welfare or assistance whatsoever and that I would be the sole sponsored for her. I am good with that and why does this not apply to illegal immigrants?

Just the paperwork alone cost me over $5000.00 for processing her to come here legally, that was 14 years ago...here we have the Columbians and Mexicans with huge health issues, mental and physical and their derelicts trotting over the border getting free passes. Bring all your sick and criminally insane and come on over and Uncle Sam will take care of you, California this way! Compliments of the U.S. tax payer. Yes, I have a sour taste in my mouth over this, even if I never married anyone from overseas, just watching on the news makes me sick and both parties are the blame for such atrocities that we are paying for. Obomino would love to see the Sharia law be enacted in this country! Why not! He is Muslim and a very dedicated one at that! It's not Obominations fault really, we are blaming the wrong person!

The fault belongs to the "Voters" who voted for him and the "Electorial Colleges" vote! The only reason the Electorial College is even around because our government still thinks we are an uneducated bunch of hillbilly farmers and rednecks and we need someone or some group to represent such people because we are incapable of thinking for ourselves thus our votes would be an inaccurate opinion of who we want or desire to be president. I am sure you are aware that all these "Illegals" so called are the new "Democratic" voting base! The border was designed to fail! By letting them come in and giving them free medical, dental and God knows what else, they will always vote for the guy who will promise them all free stuff! I will let it up to the you which group whole heartily supports this!

I love this country and both Dem and Rep ruined it! This congress needs to have time limits in office, not make an entire career out of being in public office. We need new blood every 4 years and then vote for the next turnover. As for the deductible with Obomination care, it's the insurance company themselves raising the prices every year! They have "no competition" so why not corner the markets! I think Ma Bell years ago was broken up because of this same coming issue in the future with these limited insurers coming into these federal markets. Our health care system is busted no matter how much paint and spakal you use, it's still broken. Put makeup and perfume on a "pig" and it's still a "Pig! I see a revolt coming in the near future and I believe HLS is preparing for such an event! (Home Land Security).

We are the "Minority"! The natural born Americans are losing rights left and right while the ethnic groups of different races are receiving all the benefits that a natural born American would receive. The day is coming when being an "American" will be offensive to any other race of people. If this seems far fetched, take a look around!