Japrim's Comments Regarding the Kay Titor Thread

Japrim

I really just get tired of frauds and people pretending to be someone else or thinking they are a part of the Titor situation that really has absolutely nothing to do with them at all.

Hypocrite.

This person here will not even post anything in private to me which is unlike Kay who is a very private individual.

...as if you know what Kay Titor is.

PamelaM

What the hell are you people doing?

I wasn't being rhetorical.

Japrim , I'm kind of just shaking my head when I read your postings. I'm really not sure what to make of you as I read your posts. I am wondering if you really believe everything your saying or if your just making it all up to post something.

Guess I will just wait to see if I really recieve
Anything from this Kay person or not. Really no need to post anything further right now.

I have an open mind but not so much that my brain falls out. :)

Japrim

Japrim , I'm kind of just shaking my head when I read your postings. I'm really not sure what to make of you as I read your posts. I am wondering if you really believe everything your saying or if your just making it all up to post something.

You mean that you're scared I will expose you. So you cling to the lie and play along because you're not sure how to respond to me.

Guess I will just wait to see if I really recieve Anything from this Kay person or not. Really no need to post anything further right now.

Doesn't matter. She is full of shit, whoever he/she is.

I have an open mind but not so much that my brain falls out.

You mean that you're very curious as to what I know, because you'd like to use it to gauge your parameters in the interest of organizing whatever you're really up to.

I don't really care about the drama and nonsense, con games, or who believes or knows what, the money, copy-theft, etc... My concern is reliable information as to make sound judgement and be doing what I need to be doing. ...like resolving stalker issues.

I am tired of games and bullshit. I just want truth.

Japrim

I do find it odd that you and your associates want to control information. I question your motives. Why not just leave it out there in plain sight, in original form, free for all to see and access, to spread it far and wide?

Why change it? Why the power play? Why the games and bullshit?

Japrim

Why did you change those particular parts of the posts? How did you know about that? Why didn't you change them before? Why did you insert comments claiming that someone had changed the posts, as if it all happened in 2001?

How did you know about "The Secret Song"? Is that a time loop thing? Do you know where my friend is?

When I confront you like this, why do you clam up? Are you afraid to say the wrong thing?

PamelaM

You mean that you're scared I will expose you. So you cling to the lie and play along because you're not sure how to respond to me.

Guess I will just wait to see if I really recieve Anything from this Kay person or not. Really no need to post anything further right now.

Doesn't matter. She is full of shit, whoever he/she is.

I have an open mind but not so much that my brain falls out.

You mean that you're very curious as to what I know, because you'd like to use it to gauge your parameters in the interest of organizing whatever you're really up to.

I don't really care about the drama and nonsense, con games, or who believes or knows what, the money, copy-theft, etc... My concern is reliable information as to make sound judgement and be doing what I need to be doing. ...like resolving stalker issues.

I am tired of games and bullshit. I just want truth.

Maybe you should stop and realize that your not the only one looking for answers.
Why did you change those particular parts of the posts? How did you know about that? Why didn't you change them before? Why did you insert comments claiming that someone had changed the posts, as if it all happened in 2001?

How did you know about "The Secret Song"? Is that a time loop thing? Do you know where my friend is?

When I confront you like this, why do you clam up? Are you afraid to say the wrong thing?

Did you ever think that you may not be the only one looking for answers?

Japrim

Granted, sometimes you have to do some rather obscure and wacky things to squeeze truth out of people, ...especially with things relating to time travel.

But that's not what it looks like with you folks. It looks like you are trying to control the situation as to protect dishonest motives.

My concern is this; Whoever wrote those posts is telling me something. When they are tampered with, when the truth is stretched all to hell and back, it causes me to become disoriented. It denies me a truth in which to base my important decisions. That restricts my ability to do what I need to be doing.

What I am seeing, but not talking about or substantiating in any detail, is some very serious business that has effected my entire life, and the lives of others, in a very big way.

I am trying really hard to do the right thing, to take an ethical and reasonable approach to all of this, trying not to be a total asshole. But I got all of these people fuking around. Lives are at stake. It is not something to take lightly in my opinion.

Japrim

All these people can follow me around doing all this weird stuff, getting into my business, for whatever it is that they want from me. But they won't simply state their business. This leads me to believe they have something to hide, which is indicative of nefarious intent (not to mention the deliberate harassment).

It took a while, but I finally track all of this stuff to at least one cell or origin, a group of people and set of circumstances. So I make attempts to confront them directly, to ask them what the hell is going on. Then I watch them lie or evade or avoid me, and/or respond indirectly by being manipulative. Some of them are probably reading this.

I look at it very simply. They all collectively violate me. I do my best to confront them honestly and peaceful, reasonable and forthright, in the interest of resolution. I give them a chance to do the right thing. They throw it away like garbage. They seal their fate.

You people in Florida do what they do, and appear connected in some way. WTF?

Japrim

It is not a matter of belief. I am simply following the trail of evidence. ...ya know, ..poking and prodding, sorting and analyzing and such, applying my best logic. ..trying to figure out what all of these people have spent my life on, ...since they won't be straight with me.