John Titor Research Updates!

StarLord

Re: John Titor Is A Hoax Exclusive Report

Imagine telling your Vet that you are patiently waiting for your cat to pass a Q.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Imagine telling your Vet that you are patiently waiting for your cat to pass a Q.[/b]

LOL! How big is your cat? Computer keys aren't that small...

Mudpuppy

Imagine telling your Vet that you are patiently waiting for your cat to pass a Q.[/b]

Uhhhh....I'd rather not.:)) Suppose he did pass it? Then what? Uhhh....I think I'll pay the $145.00 to get a replacement.

Not An Art Bell Imposter

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Mudpuppy\")</div>
Yes. To be exact, my kitty used my laptop for a scratching post. [/b]
I thought there was something a little ueer about your posts, LOL.

Try this, and if it works for you put it on a Post-It so you don't forget:

Hold down the Alt Key, and on your numeric keypad enter 81 for capital Q.

While holding down the Alt key enter 113 on your numeric keypad for lower case q.

Might not work on a laptop without a numeric keypad, although some laptops let you use a function key to switch certain keys to working like a numeric keypad. Also it won't work in some programs, it makes my Eudora jump around and do weird things. But it works in this web-based form entry box for me.

That's a cute kitty!

Regards,

Karl S.
http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com

Not An Art Bell Imposter

Re: John Titor Is NOT PROVEN TO BE A HOAX Exclusive Report

Sorry Duder, you have still not offered anything viable to support titor being real[/b]
Like wow man, hasn't it penetrated your skull yet there's no conclusive evidence either way about Titor? Or don't you read very well?

However there is good compelling evidence in favor of Titor. If you don't think so, let's see you invent a plausible design for a time machine (that'll be the day, LOL). Or predict Bush's Nazi-like actions and policies years in advance.

There's CJD too, already an epidemic but you're not supposed to know about it.

Do you think if a SWAT team were to come busting through your door without a warrant, that might wake you up a little bit?

Regards,

Karl S.

ZeoEmeraude

Ok....

Look dude I read a few of your posts and I just gotta say that for someone who hasn't been to this site for very long....ya sure do want to rag on well distinguished members. Who do you think we are? You are entitled to your opinions...hell we all are, but personal attacks on the character of members makes you seem either like a person with not much to do in life...or you just want to be up Titor's time traveling ass. You seem to keep delivering the message that the JT scenario can't be proven...good for you. Folks here join this site to discuss these and other possibilities relating to time travel. I'm not gonna sit here and lecture ya bub....but my advice to ya is to not step on anyones toes. Starlord and Virtualgirl are nice people and great members of this community. Now if you want to rant my friend.....listen to my show next Tuesday at 11p.m EST. I'll be happy to go toe to toe with ya.

YOUR Freedom fighter Commander: Zeo

Not An Art Bell Imposter

Re: John Titor Is NOT PROVEN TO BE A HOAX Exclusive Report

Any one that took the time could see that those folks that comprise titor have govt connections, most possibly in 'think-tank' sections where 'future' computer generated senarios are a day to day business for them. You might also notice, Homey, that there may also be someone connected to psyops where public manipulation is the faire du jour.[/b]
Do I understand you correctly? Are you seriously saying that you think the origin of the Titor story, and his supporters, are somehow connected to the government trying to manipulate public opinion?

That would be a hilarious conspiracy theory! Why would Bush and his henchmen promulgate a story that makes them look bad, very bad?

Or maybe you're one of those right-wing nitwits who would try to blame it on Bill Clinton?

Regards,

Karl S.

PamelaM

Karl? ...What's up? I don't remember you being this aggitated before.

Mudpuppy your cat is cute. I have two myself. Ones hyper and skinny and the other is lazy and fat. lol I love cats they are so wonderful to have around. I think it is hillarious he ate your Q. Atleast it is not one of the most popular letters like a vowel or something! :) Why couldn't he eat the Z instead? LOL