John Titor Research Updates!

sinister

Re: John Titor Is A Hoax Exclusive Report

Yes but Miramax and Touchstone produce their own films, independent of the Disney logo and brand name, as well as the specific writers, producers, etc. who work for Disney. I never said Disney didn't dabble in violence, most of the cartoon films they've made have violent aspects to them. But I think all Americans have now been trained to create a difference between violence and 'world-ending, militia-inspired, nuclear violence'. All of those are very important fears nowadays, and there's no way Disney would stick a logo on anything having to do with these.
Props to Pamela for emailing Haber about this, but I wonder what "is correct"?

virtualgirl

The lawyers I know always have plenty to say. You can't shut them up. The only time they are quiet is when they are trying to be strategic and hide something. So, in essence, he still has basically no comment. The only thing I got from it is he's saying the "Disney Link" is not correct, but it sure sounds like there is a "link with someone". Otherwise, I would think he would say, "This has nothing to do with Disney or any other entertainment corporation." To me, that would put more of a final stroke to it. What do you guys think?

Not An Art Bell Imposter

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
It's easy to think that you have proved that the information from Virtualgirl has no weight or bearing. What have you offered to prove that Titor is NOT a hoax?[/b]
Titor's story has stood the test of time against various frivolous and even serious attempts to debunk it. "VirtualGirl" presented a very frivolous attempt here but acted as if her mind was made up, and everyone else's should be too. ("Now is the time to put the old dog to rest.")

Failure to debunk is not proof however that the story is NOT a hoax, it is merely failure to debunk, and Titor's story remains falsifiable. It hasn't been falsified nor is there conclusive proof yet for the opposite case that Titor was genuine. But if Steven Hawking for example had written a paper that incorporated Titor's plausible design and operating principles for a time machine, it would be taken very seriously in the scientific community and somebody would almost certainly be assembling the hardware and software for it already, in preparation for the production of microsingularities that many scientists fully expect to be created at CERN soon. Titor's time machine design and operating principles alone are compelling but not conclusive evidence of his veracity.

As all previous attempts to debunk Titor's story have failed, and there is no rock-solid conclusive proof at this time that his story was true, we are all left with the uncertainty of waiting to see if his predictions come true. Certainly the occurrence or non-occurrence of global nuclear war in 2015 will settle the issue once and for all, but we would probably all like to know sooner than that. Titor predicted that the global nuclear war would be preceded by an American police state and civil war, and very many people see the beginnings of a police state emerging already under the extreme right-wing leadership of George Bush Junior. None of us could have seriously imagined in 2000 that America would be operating concentration camps at several places around the world and incarcerating people indefinitely without due process in violation of every American value and principle of justice, but concentration camps and police states do go hand in hand, do they not? None of us could have seriously imagined in 2000 that a gross miscarriage of American values and principles would be passed into law (with the Orwellian name 'Patriot Act') to vastly expand police powers of invading people's privacy and kicking doors down, but Titor did tell us something like this was going to happen, and here we are with the fact of it on the books in Washington. Titor even suggested back then that the falsehood of WMDs in Iraq would be BS to whip up people's fears so they'd support the next war, and who among us would have guessed in 2000 that such a disgraceful thing would or could be done by an American president? The apparent emergence of an American police state with such specific examples being true is an awfully amazing prediction that nobody else did predict or would have predicted in the year before 9/11/2001. Since it is possible that someone could have simply guessed these things would happen, they are not conclusive evidence but they are compelling evidence in favor of Titor's story being true.

A reasonable person cannot reject Titor's story in the face of such compelling evidence. There are many proto-Fascist right-wingers who will argue otherwise, but they are not reasonable people, they are the ones in favor of a goose-stepping police state in the first place. Are you in favor of an American police state, "StarLord"? Are you in favor of America operating concentration camps, murdering and torturing people, lying about terrorist intentions in the form of WMDs to justify foreign invasions, 1,600+ American soldiers dead so far and unknown tens of thousands of dead Afghanis and Iraqis including many women and children killed all because of George Bush Junior's lies and misadventures? When Hitler and his henchmen did these exact same kinds of things they were eventually tried and punished for their war crimes.

What do you think, "Starlord", was Hitler misunderstood? Was Hitler really a good guy, a patriot whose concentration camps and wars of aggression and taking away people's rights and liberties were really all good and constructive things for Germany and the rest of the world? Just wondering what you think about that, because I see great similarities today between George Bush Junior and his policies and Hitler and his policies. And I know I am not alone in this view, the only difference is that Hitler got farther along than Bush has so far. Titor's story merely puts the emphasis on so far.

For perspective you might want to consider another question similar to yours about Titor ("What have you offered to prove that Titor is NOT a hoax?"). Let's say it's 1935 and someone going by the name of John Titor has told you that Hitler will go on to become the biggest mass murderer in history by systematically exterminating millions of his countrymen, that Hitler would turn Germany into a police state and threaten the rest of the world with unprovoked wars of aggression, what would you offer to prove that John Titor is a hoax?

Regards,

Karl S.
http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com

DWOMT

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
The lawyers I know always have plenty to say. You can't shut them up. The only time they are quiet is when they are trying to be strategic and hide something. So, in essence, he still has basically no comment. The only thing I got from it is he's saying the \"Disney Link\" is not correct, but it sure sounds like there is a \"link with someone\". Otherwise, I would think he would say, \"This has nothing to do with Disney or any other entertainment corporation.\" To me, that would put more of a final stroke to it. What do you guys think?[/b]
Sorry but I don't think he meant "Disney Link" like a connection to someone or something. He could have meant "Link" like as in a URL, weblink, or web address.

Not An Art Bell Imposter

John Titor Research Updates!

...or if you like, what would you offer to prove that John Titor is NOT a hoax?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
Pamela,
I know you spoke to him or them in depth but what real proof did you have that he was real other than a song? I could email you with a song and it would be no different.[/b]
The name of a specific song was communicated to Pamela by the person she knew at the time as John Titor. This was done specifically so that Pamela would not be fooled by imposters. The name of the song doesn't prove anything about whether Titor was genuine or not, it is however useful for proving whether or not any of the more recent people claiming to be Titor actually are the same person who told Pamela the name of the song.

You may or may not be aware that there have been a large number of imposters of various kinds surrounding Titor's story. Many of them have claimed to be Titor, but none of them have so far proven themselves honest by successfully naming the song. As a result, no false Titors get very far in their deception.

There are also imposters of other types. One common type posts for a while in some type of forum as if they actually have an open mind, gaining a certain amount of trust in the forum participants, then they suddenly announce like you did "VirtualGirl" that it's all over, the issue is settled, "John Titor is a Hoax Exclusive Report" kind of thing. Like that is supposed to settle the issue, LOL.
smile.gif

On the John Titor UK list ([email protected]; contact [email protected]) we've recently had a variant of this kind of fraud who tried to pass himself off as Art Bell. That tactic didn't work very well, but after hanging around for a while he still tried to summarily announce just like you did "VirtualGirl" that Titor's story is now proven to be a hoax. He must be a real amateur because he even tried that without so much as a URL or any documentation at all! Pretty funny, huh?

THE FACT that there are so many people who so slyly attempt to discredit Titor's message is very telling in itself. It tells us that there are some people who are very threatened by Titor's message. It tells us that some people who are threatened by Titor's message have an agenda that they will spend considerable time attempting to further by trying to discredit Titor's message. It tells us that there are an awful lot of liars out there, and suggests that they may be modeling their Liar-In-Chief George Bush Junior. It tells us that we should be careful whom we choose to put our faith in and whom we should ignore or challenge to put up or shut up.

Regards,

Karl S.

PamelaM

I know that was not the intention of why he told me to remember the song but I have used it for that purpose. I actually know the reason he told me to remember it but at this point I do not think it will do me any good because of the info I have now. Alot of things have changed. One in particular ..and if the truth was told to me that makes remembering the song basically..well.. worthless. Other things have replaced the need for the song anyway.

Not An Art Bell Imposter

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PamelaM\")</div>
I know that was not the intention of why he told me to remember the song but I have used it for that purpose. [/b]
Sorry if I misrepresented you Pamela, I thought JT gave you the song name so that you'd be able to recognize him later on.

What was the reason he gave you the song name, then?

If you don't mind revealing it that is.

PamelaM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Not An Art Bell Imposter\")</div>
Sorry if I misrepresented you Pamela, I thought JT gave you the song name so that you'd be able to recognize him later on.

What was the reason he gave you the song name, then?

If you don't mind revealing it that is.[/b]

Actually I used it for that purpose but it was not why he gave it to me in the beginning. It was originally for the purpose of my safety in the future.

Not An Art Bell Imposter

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Mudpuppy\")</div>
Virtual Girl is a valued member of our community and certainly one of the strongest JT enthusiasts. She, like all of us, is merely eager to get to the bottom of the whole JT mystery and has added another piece of the puzzle.[/b]
You may honestly believe this but I don't. I have seen too many frauds trying to influence other people to summarily reject Titor's story, and the method is often very similar: "This just in: Titor has been proven a hoaxer" type of thing.

Do you know this "VirtualGirl" in real life or are you just accepting her at face value? If you don't know her in real life, do you ordinarily trust people who offer you firm conclusions about controversial subjects based on little or no real evidence?

While it's open for scutinization, as she so plainly pointed out, [/b]
I must have missed that part. Where in her post does she "plainly point out" that there is any doubt in her conclusion? "Now is the time to put the old dog to rest"? "It's time to blow it wide open. And folks, you are hearing it here first. This is an exclusive!"? "I'm kinda glad it's over. It's been a long road"?

... calling someone you don't even know delusional is uncalled for. [/b]
Pardon me but "You must be delusional to think that such skimpy evidence would convince anyone" is entirely appropriate in this case. Look at the evidence: one record in an online database that proves nothing, and a long-winded article about Disney that mentions neither Titor nor time travel nor a police state, civil war, nuclear war, not even microsingularities or CJD. The one and only thing about the article that intersects Titor's story (besides the fact they both have Florida somewhat in common, which we can safely disregard) is that they both involve the year 2036 in some way.

Virtual is not a part of any disinformation group.[/b]
And you know this how, exactly?

We are not the same calibar as some of the other JT groups. We actually have manners here and we'd like it to remain that way.[/b]
You might be comfortable with people trying to pull the wool over your eyes but I am not. And "VirtualGirl"'s conclusion here that "John Titor Is A Hoax Exclusive Report" is so remote from reality on the basis of the evidence presented that you should easily recognize the attempt to manipulate your opinion. You're not insulted when someone tries to manipulate you? Maybe you just LOVE George Bush Junior, in that case? Wake up and smell the coffee. Deceivers deserve exposure.

Regards,

Karl S.

Mudpuppy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Many folks ( the exception being Pamela as she has not stated wether titors voice changed in all the times they have talked )[/b]

Actually. yes, she did state it last night, openly, honestly and candidly, in the chatroom that, unfortunately, she was never able to talk (via landline) to John. Not wanting to be contentious, only wanting to FYI to those, like myself, who waded through months of material and not quite sure if there had ever been telephonic communication, alas, there was not. But that is OK...we still have the "secret song" and we all laughed last night that it is still the best litmus test of all to any would be hoaxer. Thanks Pam, for standing firm and never revealing it when asked.....and thanks again for your contribution last night in the chatroom.:)

Kelley