John Titor Research Updates!

Not An Art Bell Imposter

Re: John Titor Is NOT PROVEN A HOAX Exclusive Report

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PamelaM\")</div>
Karl? ...What's up? I don't remember you being this aggitated before.[/b]
Pamela, before it was all theoretical, and it was appropriate to wait and see what happens. Now Titor's earliest predictions are coming true, as clearly and obviously as you could ever expect to see, in Bush's police-state actions and policies. The CJD epidemic is real too, there's no doubt now. If the rest of it is true our time is short, soon we will begin losing even more of our freedoms and eventually many of us will lose our very lives. That is not the kind of country or world I want my children to grow up in. We can't wait for a completely locked-down police state to try to change things, by then it will be too late. Even if Titor was a hoaxer the police state is still fast approaching.

Titor said it was possible to change our worldline, though he also said it was very unlikely we would. My feeling is that it's the only chance we've got however, and I think the best way to go about that is to inform as many people about Titor as possible, so that is what I am doing. Part of that process is debunking the phony debunkers and liars who spread disinformation like the title of this topic; as it stands, "John Titor Is A Hoax Exclusive Report" is a pure lie. But if everyone believes such lies, everything good about America goes down the tubes and most of die horribly. What's not to be a little agitated about? Didn't John himself tell you that the root of our problem is that we're mostly a nation of complacent and materialistic sheep? Well not me.

Regards,

Karl S.
http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com

ZeoEmeraude

Re: John Titor Is NOT PROVEN TO BE A HOAX Exclusive Report

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Not An Art Bell Imposter\")</div>
Do I understand you correctly? Are you seriously saying that you think the origin of the Titor story, and his supporters, are somehow connected to the government trying to manipulate public opinion?

That would be a hilarious conspiracy theory! Why would Bush and his henchmen promulgate a story that makes them look bad, very bad?

Or maybe you're one of those right-wing nitwits who would try to blame it on Bill Clinton?

Regards,

Karl S.
http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com[/b]

Apparantly you don't understand my opinion or anything that I stand for bub. Those who know me, know my stance on this topic.......I don't need approval from you or your theories. Personally, I think you are just another nut-job on the site lookin to make a big noise when all ya can do is fart like a baby. I seek the neutrality of opinion, not the incredulity of propaganda. Now as for those who have actually talked to JT, I remain respectful to that point of view. After all bub, you weren't there now were ya? I as Freedom Fighter seek truth in all aspects of doubt and decption. I do not however respect those who wish to force thier version of truth on others. And as for minding my own buisness...I have one thing to say. This site, these good people who I call my friends, and this community are my buisness. Don't make the mistake of thinking you know me.

Your Freedom Fighter Commander: Zeo

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: John Titor Is A Hoax Exclusive Report

Let's try to keep it respectful :) You can state your opinions and beliefs without getting personal about it. No one here is looking for any kind of conflict.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

LOL it wasn't directed at anyone in particular, just trying to steer the thread away from becoming hostile ;)

virtualgirl

Karl

It's kind of like this...you can either believe in the possibility, or not. I really don't care. I think you should change the name of your site to "JOHN TITOR IS MY GOD". I think that would be more appropriate for you. If anyone is closed minded, it's you. For me, whether he is real or fake, I am going to get up in the morning, and "time" will pass. If the world goes to crap, it goes to crap. I don't need Titor to tell me that. Anyone without brain damage can see that all on their own. I can tell you, I'm a normal 39 year old woman with a job in telecommunciations, I'm married with 3 kids (One on her way to college), and a regular life. I don't need to make stuff up for attention. I get plenty.

You on the other hand sound like a disgruntled, out of work, balding person in need of serious medication. What is your deal? Do you feel if John Titor is debunk, your group will go to hell? I'm not saying I have it all. I'm saying everything I have looks like a "duck". If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

If you came tomorrow with evidence that John Titor is real. Cool. That would mean that we have definitely achieved time travel and that would be fantastic. But Karl, what evidence have you presented, one way or the other? Ummmm, let see. Zero, none, nada. So, it's like this, put up or shut up.

Everyone else.....Thank you. You have all been great. You too Pamela. Even though you don't agree with me, you haven't gone out of your way to try to turn me into a monster. You only stated that you don't agree and that's fine. There's nothing wrong with that. And as I said, I could be wrong. I have never claimed to hold all the answers. If I did, I would be sitting in a mansion, eating chocolate covered strawberries.

Also Karl, You question how anyone could believe me because they have never met me. I'm curious, when did you and John Titor become such close friends. How many times did you meet him. Did he give you a secret decoder ring? Right.......Maybe YOU should think before YOU speak!!!

Virtualgirl

virtualgirl

Hehe, Sorry Modern_day_tt. That wasn't meant for anyone else. And some bald men are really sexy. I don't think it's his head that's the problem, it's his heart. He doesn't have one.