Interview John Titor Shall Return in 2014

Aryeandris

I haven't read that at all yet..seems I find stuff, it disappears, I keep looking & and new information just sorta "pops" up, as if it has always been there, but let me tell ya, I would have already read it.
Sorry for not being able to help much with pictures, KFP, I couldn't find any that looked original. :(
I'm just curious though, have you read up on Bob Dubke?

paradox404

I haven't read that at all yet..seems I find stuff, it disappears, I keep looking & and new information just sorta "pops" up, as if it has always been there, but let me tell ya, I would have already read it.
Sorry for not being able to help much with pictures, KFP, I couldn't find any that looked original. :(
I'm just curious though, have you read up on Bob Dubke?

Its alright, if he does come back I can just ask him. :)
Yea I read about Bob Dubke, I think he was the one that added the 360 emulator onto the IBM5100, could it be possible that is who Titor is related to?

In other news I think I have figured out most of how the VGL works. The hard part of the time machine would definitely be containing and controlling the singularities.

To what end?
To what conclusion?
You already found what you seek.

What do you mean by that?

Aryeandris

Idk about relative-possible of course. I read an interview he did & it stated (before or after the interview) that ol' Bobby started hisown business in 1996. Export-ventures-corporation. Located in Rochester, MN. However, as I searched this business with Bob's name in the search bar also, I came across an interesting IP address site, where it looks up what IP address is used. Imagine my wonder when I saw that the website for Bob's business, which he is administrator & whatnot, showed the location to be in none other than, Jacksonville, FL. There are several other websites tied to the same IP address, such as, Kbakery. com. The K is for Kretchman. I don't know too much about how IP addresses, but this strikes me as odd. Can anyone tell me why the websites IP address is located in Jacksonville? Am I wrong in thinking this should be further pursued?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Perhaps a mission name? After all he said about them needing tech to rebuild the future and fix the 2500 problem. That could be interpreted as a roting timeline.

Could be random. All 177th potentially have "John" or "Jon" as first names and "Charles" as middles names to identify themselves.
(Sorry, Ren, not Thomas). There is also an entry/exit point in Arizona.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Idk about relative-possible of course. I read an interview he did & it stated (before or after the interview) that ol' Bobby started hisown business in 1996. Export-ventures-corporation. Located in Rochester, MN. However, as I searched this business with Bob's name in the search bar also, I came across an interesting IP address site, where it looks up what IP address is used. Imagine my wonder when I saw that the website for Bob's business, which he is administrator & whatnot, showed the location to be in none other than, Jacksonville, FL. There are several other websites tied to the same IP address, such as, Kbakery. com. The K is for Kretchman. I don't know too much about how IP addresses, but this strikes me as odd. Can anyone tell me why the websites IP address is located in Jacksonville? Am I wrong in thinking this should be further pursued?

Bob??? Bob who?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
To what end?
To what conclusion?
You already found what you seek.

Each person is seeking something different. I have my answers. I am seeking to witness time travel, but so far, that person has not been
willing to share and he has been busy trying to steer me away from the truth. I found my way back, though.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Just keep in mind that team Titor isn't a group of superheroes coming to save the planet.

His date was April 19, by the way.