Interview John Titor Shall Return in 2014

Aryeandris

Oh I was thinking about the last name being an anagram, what if it were backwards, for something like...
Restoration Operation Travel In Time? Something like that..? Who knows anyway Idk why I'm so into this. Even if I got all the info I could, figured out where & when he is..it wouldn't matter.

paradox404

Just something random, Why does Tempus Edax Rerum translate to "Devouring Time"?

Time devours all things (or pretty close to that). It is basically true, is it not?

I know it is *supposed to* translate to that but chuck it into a translator and thats what you get, just devouring time. If you translate "Time will devour all things" into the translator though it becomes "Tempus erit, quae omnia sunt", rather than Tempus Edax Rerum.

Might just be a quirk caused by hard translation, who knows.

Very good point, though I was only in 6-7 grade when he came..I still would have been fascinated just as much at that age.
I read where he had somewhat suggested that Titor might just be an Anagram..And named something it could stand for. What if, like the direction he traveled, it's backwards & it stands for Reality Or Traveling in Time, Reality OF Traveler In Time?

Perhaps it is an anagram of a latin term? Either way if it is a piece of information there is some pretty good encryption.

Another random thing:
I found it strange that JT's time machine was patented in 2004, And the machine's name is C204, perhaps it was a clue to it being patented *in 2004*
And the C meaning Cern?
Thus Cern 2004? A Clue?

According to the information I just researched the LHC had some simulation software released around that time called LHC@home, which simulates the particiles that would fly around the LHC. Here is the thing, if they knew how to have the simulation of a device that isn't finished/made, what is stopping them from actually having it finished in the first place, particularly as the designs existed as early as 1995.

I'll have to keep looking because this is really intriguing me.

The first hit that comes up:
LHC Design Report - CERN Document Server

I though I should add the 177th hit as well:
CNL: November-December 2004 - CERN Courier

Aryeandris

I'm going to check those out- he gave clues & even said so. He called them gems though, which they are. I think I understand, in one aspect why he would do this cryptic stuff and that is to give anyone a chance, if they use their MIND and search for the answers. Why would he want to just give this information freely? They don't want people who can't work for things in his time. Lazy isn't cool. Kinda funny he wouldn't even want people with no values or intellect end up there just to say "I told you so". Which speaks a great deal of his character.

paradox404

I'm going to check those out- he gave clues & even said so. He called them gems though, which they are. I think I understand, in one aspect why he would do this cryptic stuff and that is to give anyone a chance, if they use their MIND and search for the answers. Why would he want to just give this information freely? They don't want people who can't work for things in his time. Lazy isn't cool. Kinda funny he wouldn't even want people with no values or intellect end up there just to say "I told you so". Which speaks a great deal of his character.

I read about that, rather early on he tells everyone that he dropped a few already. After having a read of the Forum posts, it seems like he was actually trying to look for an excuse to give out the secrets of time travel, particularly as he mentions that if he was asking a time traveler questions he'd ask for info on how it works. (It was some technical thing he said, which for the life of me I can't remember. The particular web page was an "Unedited" copy of the posts.)

Another hit for C204, if it is changed to C2O4, we get an Oxalate, which seems to have a great deal with kidney stones.

The posts most likely had an intended recipient.

I agree, but who? Perhaps someone that he knew would come looking for information related to time travel and in particular time machines? Most likely someone with a similar goal to me then. (Who knows, it could even be directed at his younger self.)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So, "Titor" is supposedly going to make a comeback this year on a radio show. There are a few implications.

1. This is John copy #3
2. "He" or "They" never left to begin with

Also, why Jimmy Church?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I agree, but who? Perhaps someone that he knew would come looking for information related to time travel and in particular time machines? Most likely someone with a similar goal to me then.

Other copies of himself. His other 6 team members. He also made an offer for people to e-mail him and send messages to themselves. All of the above?

paradox404

I hope to God it's John 3. And, soon.
I hope he does come back here, it will be quite interesting talking to Titor this time and not scrambling for clues 13 years after he left. And I hope he choses this site. -__- So far the origional photos have eluded me so I am unable to scan the with a fine tooth comb.

More random:
I think the WW3 starts in March 2015, as titor says
"Saying a war is coming is a bit different from saying aviod wasington DC at 3:45am March 12, 2015."

A clue to when they start dropping nukes over the us? If he didn't mean that date as being a date to remember he would have chosen another date.