Interview John Titor Shall Return in 2014

paradox404

Paradox404 - I ask gently and kindly that you not tempt the creator of all things. I agree the contention is terrible between the tribes. But, all must be given the freedom necessary to discover who they are and the opportunity to choose their destiny. To take such away, is solely an action of the adversary. And, is not wise or loving.

But here is the thing, both of those groups take away the freedom of others, controlling them so they are not of their own person. Thus I would actually be doing the world a huge favour. Have you ever looked in the eyes of a far-leftist? When you do you see the blankness and lack of life in their eyes, and as for the other group, if I mentioned who they are specifically too much, they would probably want me dead, and in countries ruled by them the ideology rules every aspect of life. Fyi the way women are treated is like rubbish. Does that sound like the freedom necessary for people to create a destiny for themselves? Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to start an argument, I'm just saying the facts.

Just something random, Why does Tempus Edax Rerum translate to "Devouring Time"?

α "Attractor Field" = 1984 + Animal Farm

shakes

onesix - thanks for your posts. You presence here is appreciated!

I was listening to the responses from Kay when she found out. How she was terrified. I can understand.

Did you ever personally meet Kay or "little John"?

He didn't tell me anything about a mission..... He found me (and us) seven days after 9/11.

And yes, I know for fact my John was part of team 1. I can't deny it because of the numerical verification. If I did deny it, I would be lying. Lol.

In John's original posts, he was supposed to have left in March of 2001. Since you met him 7 day's after 9/11 (2001), how were you able to determine that John was part of "team 1"? If the John that you met was part of "team 1" then did he actually leave in March 2001, or is there another understanding to what actually happened?

How long was John with you before he left?

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
My opinion is that "Kay" is a 177th member and that the story isn't directly true. What if K=Kevin or Kyle?

Aryeandris

Oh wow.........
Reading all this just completely opened my mind up to so many different aspects of John Titor, time travelling, my own life & world, our world as we are shown bits of what it really is . I love this.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Oh wow.........
Reading all this just completely opened my mind up to so many different aspects of John Titor, time travelling, my own life & world, our world as we are shown bits of what it really is . I love this.

Here are the posts with other people's comments stripped:
Conviction of a Time Traveler: The Posts of John Titor

I recommend reading the book there as well. I interviewed the author at my website (see sig).

I'm probably going to post some more basic info on my website soon, too, for educational purposes.

Aryeandris

While reading all the questions, accusations & responses, I would cometely understand that, even if he does come back or has already why he wouldn't announce it. Who would want to deal with that again? How frustrating. He must have felt as though he were talking to a brick wall.

paradox404

While reading all the questions, accusations & responses, I would cometely understand that, even if he does come back or has already why he wouldn't announce it. Who would want to deal with that again? How frustrating. He must have felt as though he were talking to a brick wall.

Really, for us to believe John Titor back then would be the equivelent of a trainer trying to teach a dog new tricks, I guess it would be easier now because since we know about him. As long it is as the Titor(s) we knew , he should announce his presence somewhat.

Another piece of randomness:
I was looking at his last name and I can't help but thinking it stands for something, perhaps something like:
Travel In Time Or Rot

Perhaps a mission name? After all he said about them needing tech to rebuild the future and fix the 2500 problem. That could be interpreted as a roting timeline.

More but unlikely combos:
Travel In Time Or Restart
Traveler In Time Of Reality
Travelers Into Time Occur Rarelly

Aryeandris

Very good point, though I was only in 6-7 grade when he came..I still would have been fascinated just as much at that age.
I read where he had somewhat suggested that Titor might just be an Anagram..And named something it could stand for. What if, like the direction he traveled, it's backwards & it stands for Reality Or Traveling in Time, Reality OF Traveler In Time?