Creativity John Titor was my neighbor!

TimeTravel_00

I told you president George bush lives close by to myself and teenage John Titor. Perhaps a thinning of the heard will promote a little survival of the fittest?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I told you president George bush lives close by to myself and teenage John Titor. Perhaps a thinning of the heard will promote a little survival of the fittest?

Teenage Titor is in Nebraska. I found blocked family on Ancestry.com several months ago under his grandfather's name. Nebraska. If Bush lives in Florida, I'm leaving. Jeb and his misbehaving children are bad enough.

TimeTravel_00

John Titor defined the war as a series of Waco type events that gradually escalate into the shootings, bombings, and guerrilla style tactics we have grown accustomed to in our current terror prone state. John Titor stated that we would easily be able to identify the forces of the A.F.E. as the people arresting, searching, and stripping away the constitutional rights of citizens without due process. I went through that process late last year, it was not fun. Guilty until proven innocent, and "John" had only to sit back and watch from across the street as his neighbor's rights were stripped away without due process. There is no debate or discussion as to whether or not John Titor's predictions were correct, "John" got to see it with his own eyes..........

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What is this, Pulp Fiction? LoL. Titor moved his family out of Tampa. I don't want to stick around.
You actually believe that Titor moved his family away? Think about it, Titor likely wasn't who he said he was, and just used the story as filler for the auto biographical novel. If he had been born in 1998, then he would be very familiar with modern grocery stores, as all 15 year olds are. John would be a baby right now at the very oldest, meaning that a very talented author, perhaps Sam, or temporal recon, gave him a few notes for a good cover story to assist him in successfully conveying the rest of the information.

I see you are still a skeptic. Please explain why you think he is younger. I'm curious. Where are you obtaining information about grocery stores because I don't recall his mentioning it? Of course he wasn't 100% truthful about who he is/was, but if you actually read COATT, you'd see that the story is very complicated and it would take one hell of an intelligent person to pull off a hoax of this magnitude.

I'm not so sure John's true age is relevant, though, if one is a believer. He could potentially enter this timeline and other parallel ones an infinite number of times almost forever. We do not know what other missions he has been on. People assume this is/was his only time travel mission, but it was apparently his job. He probably visited his future as well. So, there are most likely multiple copies of himself "out there", some of which bunk up together at an entry point in the southern United States. Oops. Did I say that?

Samstwitch

About the "grocery store"...On Page 10 of the book, John's mother wrote (underline emphasis mine):

I've seen John cry two times. The first time was when he walked into a large grocery store for the first time. The second time was when he took us to the location where our alternate universe future home was near the river.

John's mother wrote that note with John's posts from November 7, 2000. He arrived at his mother's house on our Worldline in 1998. At that time, he was 38 years old (born in 1998 on his Worldline, visited us from the year 2036...36 + 2 = 38 years old.) The Nuclear War on his Wordline happened in 2015 when John was 17. He had not been in a large grocery store from the time he was 17 until he was 38-years-old. In other words, at least 21 years had passed since he had been inside a large grocery store. (It was probably even longer, because John was hiding out in the woods with Militia since he was 14 due to the Civil War...paraphrasing here.)

On our Worldline, John's mother said he cried, "when he walked into a large grocery store for the first time". From her perspective, that was the first time John had walked into a large grocery store with her, on our Worldline. But it was also the first time John walked into a large grocery store since 2015 on his Worldline.

Tron1

those are some true pics i've been down to florida. my uncle has built houses and rennovated them there. he recently moved back up to massachusetts. i have escaped some harsh weather as well and come back sun burnt in dismal weather. i am sunburnt right now. developed skin cancer with malenoma. i would love to go back down to florida i still have friend i haven't seen since 2003 that are down there perhaps we have already met timetravel00. who would have known if it is true. john is there but as you say he is a kid i would ask his futureself about the future and n-day he's probably around there as well watching his past self making sure he isn't doing anything stupid. i've been to florida seven times in the last ten years it's pretty cool down there. i like the women down there as well. it looks like it's a true story after all i guess.. got me wondering!!!!