Creativity John Titor was my neighbor!

Frog186

john titor changed our timeline and changed his timeline as well look at science and technology today it is up more than anything else I was in the anomalies website before john titor left to go back to 1975 and then return back to 2036 I was member #2 in that forum I was there before this forum was established or come as of today so I saw all of the conversations as of 2000 through today if he is real then why is his family still around and why is his younger self still around his mission was simple to get the ibm back in 1975 then return back to 2036 he is either lost in time or in limbo or his time machine malfuctioned and is stuck somewhere now if he is a lier or hoaxer then he lied about everything and he is either a great storyteller telling us lies or he is actual a time traveler from the future or a human being that is crazy or insane or it could be a kid or teenager hoaxing the whole affair but something makes me believe that he is actually real and why hasn't he came back to tell us that his mission or military mission was or is a success now he talks about a war in the near future that is true we are going to have a world war 3 he was talking about nuclear war this might come true people don't understand that nuclear war is a serious threat both for the public and our government but for some reason john didn't talk about religion I believe he was not religious or was he? I can't telling you what the future holds for each and every person but I will remind you of this our future will be either good or evil it is up to each and every person of this world who cooperates in the forums and we can't rely on government all of the time but each of us can relay on each other because sometime in the further future we must come together and I not being gay to others in general and in private if the world units together then anything is possible to you and others as well!