John Titor's Fighting Diamondbacks Militia Is Real

Samstwitch

I had never seen this thread until today. Thanks, Num7, for posting it! It's always exciting when events from John's future happen on our Timeline (even though a lot of it is scary) as it validates his claims of being a Time Traveler.

Samstwitch

He wasn't a time traveler tho.. 90 % of his predictions fell through almost 10 years ago.

This is not a Debate thread. If you want to debate John Titor's authenticity, you must do so on one of the MANY Debate threads in the John Titor Legacy section...Not here.

Galileo, are you a Titor Piranha is Sheep's clothing?

Liberty

There is also the Kansas Fighting Diamondbacks in Humboldt County Kansas. The leader of this militia group claims his life was changed by a letter from who he believed to be John Titor or a time traveler of some sort. He had a live chat session on Paranormalis at one time. It's archived and his group has Facebook pages as well as YouTube videos. I would link these items but I'm on an IPhone using the network and its far too much trouble lol...but it's there. Google it and also search Paranormalis. Thought I'd add that. Also that the Fighting Diamondbacks, as referenced above, are known as "Fireteam Diamondbacks" and yes they are located in West Texas. I think JTs father was from West Texas.

Let you in on a 2 little secrets!

1 Apr 10

Do what is right.
The latent good in us all is what will save us all.

Thank you,
John

2) Luke 10:19

I had a weird thought for the past year. If you could time travel back to talk to Samson. Would you have the heart to tell him Delilah will betray him?

sevensixtwo

Regardless of John's personal feelings, does it not seem likely that his "handlers" conducting the time travel program had the goal of averting many of the problems he mentioned? Does anyone think his whole mission was to troll the web a bit?

Samstwitch

Regardless of John's personal feelings, does it not seem likely that his "handlers" conducting the time travel program had the goal of averting many of the problems he mentioned? Does anyone think his whole mission was to troll the web a bit?

That is a good question to create a new thread with. It is off-topic here, but I'm sure others would like to discuss it elsewhere.

Re: John Titor's Fighting Diamondbacks Militia Is Real