John Titor's Fighting Diamondbacks Militia Is Real

Anonynez

I knew who you were, sir ;). I have done a lot of research and a lot of reading. I follow bread-crumbs like Hansel and Gretel. Im glad there is an organization such as yours. It only proves the story. And I know that many people can use the cop out, " Well, someone just started a militia because they read the JT story." But that is not the case with you. Is it? You have a direct connection to Mr. Titor do you not? I mean, if you're gonna come out of the closet, you might as well come on out of the house as well. Im interested in the full story that you have to tell.

Liberty

I put everything on this site. :) I kind of like being in the background. I have no direct connection with John Titor only the letter I received. To the world it wouldn't stand up in court. But the message

Do what is right.

The latent good in us all is what will save us all.

Thank you,
John

Its a belief in God!

TimeTravel_00

Diamondback Firearms
Taurus imports of Miami, FL just bought Diamondback Firearms
Taurus Acquires Diamondback Firearms
Diamondback tactical has already begun supplying all of the armor that we will ever need, thank you our dearest comrades in Arizona
https://www.diamondbacktactical.com/
Diamond security of Florida already exists, my partners have done several jobs for them
Rick Treworgy's Muscle Car City Museum, Punta Gorda, Florida - a private collection of more than 200 high performance vehicles, primarily Chevys and General Motors cars.
The car that I am going to send john back in is sitting in Punta Gorda
John is about to turn 15 this year
I would suggest not waiting around to liquidate any real estate held in the major cities

Samstwitch

The car that I am going to send john back in is sitting in Punta Gorda...
I would suggest not waiting around to liquidate any real estate held in the major cities

Welcome TimeTravel_00. Since you have made the statements above, it appears that you are claiming to know John Titor and that would also entail being a Time Traveler yourself. We take Time Travel claims seriously here, so please explain to us who you are and where/when you come from. If you are claiming to be a Time Traveler, or a friend of John's, we will also expect some kind of validation. Please know, if this is a joke, we do not take kindly to impersonators or hoaxers...so an early confession is advised. If I have misunderstood your post, my apologies.

Inorder to keep this thread on topic, I also suggest starting a new thread to introduce yourself as I know other Paranormalis Members will have many questions for you.

Waiting to hear from you. :)

~Sam~

TimeTravel_00

I am a private security contractor in southwest Florida. I am not native to this area, but have seen enough over the past few years to positively identify Punta Gorda as the correct location of John's childhood. There is no mistaking the flooding and the orange groves, as well as the classic car museum where the corvette is sitting, that was converted from the former WalMart shopping center. I'm pretty sure that I know John, and if I do, his name is not John. John was the father's name and he passed away a few years ago due to an auto accident. These Fighting Diamondbacks the so called John referred to appear to me to be the combined forces of the local militia with what is left of local law enforcement and the Diamond Security company. Oddly enough the Oliver Williams referred to in another post is located a few miles south of here in the local lockup. I workout at the gym with one of his guards. Our Taurus firearms are now Diamondback Firearms as Taurus just purchased the company. We even wear the Diamondback Tactical body armor. I will be happily armored every night on patrol the rest of the week if anyone has any doubts to the validity of these claims. I'm currently finishing up a degree in business management and am more than interested in heading up the time travel research division of GE. Conveniently enough there is an office located in Fort Myers, FL. Consider my motivations obscure, but I have my own personal reasons for needing to build this machine. The VGL system on the machine, as far as I can tell you, simply functions by measuring the amount of distortion placed on a small laser from gravitational distortion by an internal spectrometer.

Samstwitch

I am a private security contractor in southwest Florida. I am not native to this area, but have seen enough over the past few years to positively identify Punta Gorda as the correct location of John's childhood. There is no mistaking the flooding and the orange groves, as well as the classic car museum where the corvette is sitting, that was converted from the former WalMart shopping center. I'm pretty sure that I know John, and if I do, his name is not John. John was the father's name and he passed away a few years ago due to an auto accident. These Fighting Diamondbacks the so called John referred to appear to me to be the combined forces of the local militia with what is left of local law enforcement and the Diamond Security company. Oddly enough the Oliver Williams referred to in another post is located a few miles south of here in the local lockup. I workout at the gym with one of his guards. Our Taurus firearms are now Diamondback Firearms as Taurus just purchased the company. We even wear the Diamondback Tactical body armor. I will be happily armored every night on patrol the rest of the week if anyone has any doubts to the validity of these claims. I'm currently finishing up a degree in business management and am more than interested in heading up the time travel research division of GE. Conveniently enough there is an office located in Fort Myers, FL. Consider my motivations obscure, but I have my own personal reasons for needing to build this machine. The VGL system on the machine, as far as I can tell you, simply functions by measuring the amount of distortion placed on a small laser from gravitational distortion by an internal spectrometer.

Sorry, but your statement is very confusing to me for a number of reasons. Are you saying you are from our time, the here and now?

You said, "I'm pretty sure that I know John, and if I do, his name is not John. John was the father's name and he passed away a few years ago due to an auto accident. " Why do you 'think' you know John? What makes you think the guy you know is John Titor?

You said, you "have seen enough over the past few years to positively identify Punta Gorda as the correct location of John's childhood". Can you explain? That is a very large statement. John didn't tell us much about where exactly he was from.

You said, "Oddly enough the Oliver Williams referred to in another post is located a few miles south of here in the local lockup. I workout at the gym with one of his guards." Are you saying that Oliver Williams is in jail?

You said, "We even wear the Diamondback Tactical body armor. I will be happily armored every night on patrol the rest of the week if anyone has any doubts to the validity of these claims." Very confusing...how can your wearing body armor every night of the week validate your claims?

TimeTravel_00

I got cut off when I was trying to get ahold of George, listen 1:25:30
I was born in 1986, the machine hasn't been built yet. I'm pretty sure that "John" is in this area due in part to the clues that he left behind, but also some modern coincidences that I am watching unfold here daily. I don't think John Titors name is John Titor. I think that Titor is just a pen name, and more specifically, a reference to one of my childhood friends from the early 1990s. I know a few of the neighborhood kids, as I used to have a son myself. There was an Oliver Williams locked up in Charlotte County, there is a separate posting on this site referring to him regarding the Titor phenomena.

Samstwitch

I got cut off when I was trying to get ahold of George, listen 1:25:30
I was born in 1986, the machine hasn't been built yet. I'm pretty sure that "John" is in this area due in part to the clues that he left behind, but also some modern coincidences that I am watching unfold here daily. I don't think John Titors name is John Titor. I think that Titor is just a pen name, and more specifically, a reference to one of my childhood friends from the early 1990s. I know a few of the neighborhood kids, as I used to have a son myself. There was an Oliver Williams locked up in Charlotte County, there is a separate posting on this site referring to him regarding the Titor phenomena.

There was another guy on Paranormalis not too long ago who had similar thoughts about intertwining John Titor in his own life. Turns out he was a schizphrenic. I am very familiar with the symptoms, because I have known people with the condition, so I recognize it when I see it.

I'm not saying that's what's going on with you, but I don't buy into your story for the same reasons. Your statements are confusing, and don't make sense. You imagine that aspects of John Titor are related to you in some way. This is not reality.

EXAMPLE: You think John's name was "a reference to one of my [your] childhood friends from the early 1990s". Relating to yourself.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE: I'm pretty sure that "John" is in this area due in part to the clues that he left behind, but also some modern coincidences that I am watching unfold here daily." Relating again to yourself.

And I doubt that this Oliver Williams has anything to do with 'Oliver Williams' who owns the JT website: There was an Oliver Williams locked up in Charlotte County, there is a separate posting on this site referring to him regarding the Titor phenomena.

I think you're imagining things. I think you believe what you are saying...but it is not so. That's my opinion.

Please understand...No disrespect is meant here. I'm just laying out the facts.

TimeTravel_00

Titor claimed that at the age of 13, in 2011, he joined the Florida Fighting Diamondbacks Militia. At the time he wrote this, there was no Florida Fighting Diamondbacks Militia. The term "fighting diamondbacks" has been used here and there to refer to grassroots militant organizations, but other than that it's rarely used, and never in context of Florida, and never with term "militia" after it. Well, until 2010.

In 2010, a mention of the Fighting Diamondbacks Militia, based in Texas and/or Florida, popped up on the Internet. A photographer documented the group, consisting of adults and kids of all ages essentially preparing for the next civil war. Anyways, this looks to be another crazy weird and obscure John Titor prediction. I emailed the photographer in an attempt to get more info about the group, but he did not get back to me.

This page has been cached since 2010, but folks are only starting to discover it. This just adds more weirdness to the table - this is not being used by johntitor.com to promote John Titor, and it almost seems like it's showing up on the Internet on accident (pretty sure the diamondbacks are an anonymous group).

Full article:
The UFO Inquirer: John Titor the Time Traveler, More Proof - Breaking UFO News, 4/11

I would like to suggest removing the photo of the child from the initial posting for this thread before someone decides to litigate, or even worse, opposition forces positively identify the boy. Instead, I will provide you with a more relevant photo of what I am seeing here in the sunshine state.
2013-02-20 17.15.13.jpg
My fellow officers have run into a bit of a situation regarding ammunition as it is currently unavailable, even for our mandatory yearly state-wide range certifications. The only ammunition currently available for purchase is shotgun shells. This has lead myself, and my fellow officers to believe that there isn't so much an ammunition shortage taking place, but a brass shortage. Shotgun shell casings are made of plastic for the most part. There are over a million registered and active concealed weapons permits in the state of Florida, the most in the nation, in a state far less populated than California or Texas. The statistics speak for themselves:
Florida firearm violence hits record low; concealed gun permits up
I believe that this is the very reason future "John" stated that local militants were a shotgun militia. Assault weapons are useless without ammunition. I also feel that no able bodied man in this state is willing to surrender any current liberties to federal governance:
Florida legislators vote to ban spying with drones — RT USA
As pointed out in another forum, Florida is completely self sufficient and capable of feeding, clothing, arming, and defending itself if need be. We currently have an overabundance of cheap housing, plenty of undeveloped land for agriculture, and more sea ports that I can name, as there is currently a salt water dock 20 ft. away from where I cam currently sitting. Might I point to a few of those resources for any skeptics.
Kel Tec CNC
Taurus International Manufacturing Inc
Point Blank Body Armor, Inc. - Leading manufacturer of Body Armor for Law Enforcement Agencies, Military and Correction professionals.
Future "John" also stated that during the reconstruction phase, Russia became our greatest trading partner, understandable as they previously had close ties with Cuba less than half a century ago. I would appreciate input from other Floridians who are seeing the unsaid shift in the cultural tide. Ron Paul had more support here than any other candidate, however, Obama won. Imagine that from a state where George Bush Jr. and Obama are currently vacationing while Jeb Bush was the former governor and the current Republican front runner, Marco Rubio, holds a top seat in the state legislature. Let us not forget about the General Electric facility in Fort Myers, Florida. Does anyone remember where the C204 unit was developed and what the name of the liason from GE to the Army was?