John Titor's Religious Beliefs: Bible Prophecy, Revelation, Return of Christ, the Rapture, 2012

HDRKID

John Titor spoke of a world where people were not obsessed with making money. They were more content than now. I can tell you that there is no more war. People learn in the future to live in peace. That is the great hope of what is coming. Still, we are going to first suffer some pain. Disaster helps you focus on that which is truly is important to us. I now see a society that has abandoned religion due to the siren song of science. Well, it was science that created the mighty war engines. Those which nearly wipe us OFF a map. What is the reason. Mostly look at those who survive. They left the vast cities for a simple life that is more agrarian. Radioactive skeletons of skyscrapers stand as mute testimony of a world that once was. It is my hope that some in this forum are among those that survive. Certainly, rebuilding will be hard work that will last many years.

Samstwitch

" John Titor spoke of a world where people were not obsessed with making money...People learn in the future to live in peace."
You're exactly right. People in John's world live in peace, because they found Jesus. 'Know Jesus, know peace. No Jesus, no peace.'

My hope is that more people receive Salvation through Jesus Christ, so they won't have to endure the coming Great Tribulation, but instead get 'snatched up' in the Rapture before God's wrath is poured out onto the earth. Scripture says, the world will be just as it was in the days of Noah, when these things happen. We are there today.

Matthew 24:37-42: As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come."

Jesus preached not to store up treasures for ourselves on earth, where they will not last, but to store up our treasures in heaven where they cannot be destroyed or stolen, and will last forever.

Matthew 6:19-21: Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

John described the people of today, as also described in 2 Timothy 3.

JOHN TITOR: "Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep. Perhaps you should be less concerned about me and more concerned about that. I think a war would be good for you and your society. I don’t want to stop it, nor would I if I could."

2 Timothy 3: But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

If you want to have Jesus as your personal Savior, don't wait. Here's a prayer to receive Him.
http://www.jdm.org/jdmDefault.aspx?tabindex=-1&tabID=50

PamelaM

Yes, that's my research. I also have a collection of items that goes with it, such as the books that John mentioned to read, a book on the IBM 5100 (wish I had the computer, but they were all snatched up after John visited), articles about John that were in magazines, "Obsessed and Scientific" DVD, stuff like that.

Jay Cheel, filmmaker of "Obsessed and Scientific" asked twice to interview me for the short and long version of his documentary on John, but I passed because of all the harassment that you, Larry Haber, and others have endured over the subject. I have never shown the material to anyone, but I started posting some of my stuff on this Forum for the very first time on this and the other John Titor thread. I really need to make a new volume, because so much more has happened since I did the research, but it takes energy, and I don't have much of that these days.

I prefer sharing some of the material here on this Forum with friendly folks like you, rather than get it published and be harrassed for the rest of my days. This is the first and only Message Board that I felt was worth posting on, because the Admins do a great job of moderating. :) I won't be posting about this subject on any other Forums.

I turned down several interviews as well. They said all kinds of things like well we can put you in shadow or show a taperecorder like they did for Oliver Williams. I just didnt think it was worth it. I dont do well on interviews anyway I am not one for public speaking. :)
I must have had atleast 12 people contact me for interviews. One was willing to pay for my flight over there and my lost wages from work. The one I did do I wish I wouldnt have. coast to coast at three oclock in the morning. I got nervous and had like radio stage fright. It was aweful. I am thinking to myself like what am I doing?

PamelaM

I'm here to discuss Revelation in relation to John Titor and the events of our time. I'm not here to debate who wrote Revelation. But if you want to know, there's plenty of information on the Internet. :)
When I look around at whats happening in the world and all the countries starting to fail and in trouble financially I think every one is looking for an answer. I cant help but think the antichrist is just around the corner ready to pop up and suggest his little mark of the beast to be able to buy and sell that way instead of using money. The little responders are the size of a grain a rice now and getting smaller. If you do research on these things they can work two ways not just one. If you think of it this way they not only can be scanned and information recieved but they also can interfere with the human system itself. The body has energy and electrical feilds that can be manipulated.

PamelaM

The sytem though not bad in itself such as all technology can be used for good or evil. what starts out as normal can have devastating affects in the hands of someone totally evil. Or someone totally evil that takes it over. Oh I see alot of things and have studied bible prophecy as well.

Samstwitch

Xrayhandchip.jpg
3830236531.jpg

One thing I really wanted to ask John was, in his Bible, does Scripture in Revelation prophecy, foretell about the "mark of the beast"? In John's worldline, the New World Order never enforced a Mark of the Beast (Computer Chip Implants). So, my questions to John would be...was it not prophecied about in Revelation of his Bible...or, was the prophecy in Revelation of his Bible the same as ours, but the days just "cut short" as prophecy says?

Revelation 13:15-18: "The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666."

The reason I bring this up is because I wonder if John altered our Timeline enough that this will happen on our Timeline when it did not happen on his. Americans on his worldline rebelled and had a Civil War, which prevented the US government from forcing people to take the computer chip. However, on our Timeline, we had no Civil War and we're fast heading towards a New World Order, where they WILL try to enforce an implantable computer chip in people. Bible prophecy fortells it in Revelation. Only time will tell how far it will be carried out on our Timeline.

MARK = MARC = M.A.R.C.C. = Multiple Automated Readout Computer Chip
BEAST = B.E.A.S.T. = Battle Engagement Area Simulation and Tracking

I was just now looking up these government projects about the MARC and the BEAST, which I heard about in 1996-7. Pages of information used to be accessable from military government Websites prior to 911, which I myself saw, but after 911 it was not available. However, I found a couple of other Websites that mention this information as listed below.

Obama Care and RFID Implantable Computer Chip in Humans: The Obama Health Care Bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes "(ii) a Class II Device that is implantable..."

1) "The US Government has a computer named B.E.A.S.T. (Battle Engagement Area Simulation and Tracking), developed out of Area 51. It uplinks to a satellite using GPS. They power a Diode in a computer chip called M.A.R.C. (Multiple Automated readout Chip), which is best placed in the hand or forehead because of lowest body temperature. I don't put any stock in the view that this is from prophesy, however, this is an interesting choice of terms used by our government for such a system. Another reminder that those in charge are well aware of their actions and God's Law but continue on their ungodly path."
Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/545086-big-brother-database-terrifying-assault-traditional.html#ixzz1f9g9j8VU

2) I first heard about this information on the Art Bell Show back in the 1990's. Here is a Website with a PDF file from Naval Research about the B.E.A.S.T. http://oai.dtic.mil/oai/oai?verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=ADA227525
PDF FILE: http://handle.dtic.mil/100.2/ADA227525

3) MARK OF THE BEAST
http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/themagazine/vol8/articles/montex.shtml

Revelation 16:2 The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image."

microchips_dees.jpg

I'm looking for John Titor's remark about on his worldline, they were not made to take a computer chip. Does anyone else have the quote? If not, I'll post it when I find it.

Ren

Sam,
You keep asking but could it be possible you're not listening?
Was John an "Agnostic Christian" or was John "a Gnostic Christian"?
..and was this an intentional mistake on his part?