John Titor's Religious Beliefs: Bible Prophecy, Revelation, Return of Christ, the Rapture, 2012

Ren

Unfortunately, even when children are raised by God-worshipping parents, the world today is so ungodly that it can negate the teachings. But raise a child in the ways of the Lord, and when they grow old they will come back to it. Proverbs 22:6

I was born a Southern Baptist and raised as one. My parents are very religious. My mother told me that she prayed to God that if He let me live, that I would become a preacher. But my mother didn't know that I was to become so religious that I turned Gnostic and Pagan. First Nation religion is my religion. People are free to believe what they want as long as no violence is preached or practiced.

Samstwitch

REFER TO MY POST #24: This is exactly what I've been talking about. The narrator quotes from the "Book of Enoch" where as the quotes I posted in Post #24 are excerpts from the "Secrets of Enoch", but both deal with the same subject-matter. (I don't know anything about the giant skeletons found or the skulls with horns, as I haven't researched those subjects.)

PamelaM

REFER TO MY POST #24: This is exactly what I've been talking about. The narrator quotes from the "Book of Enoch" where as the quotes I posted in Post #24 are excerpts from the "Secrets of Enoch", but both deal with the same subject-matter. (I don't know anything about the giant skeletons found or the skulls with horns, as I haven't researched those subjects.)
yeah but didnt all of those demon half breeds die in the flood?

Samstwitch

yeah but didnt all of those demon half breeds die in the flood?

Yes they did. But since the 1950's extraterrestrials have been hybriding with humans. I believe it's happening all over again, "just like in the days of Noah". In my Post #24, I explain under "HUMAN-ALIEN HYBRIDS". Excerpt:

In the Bible, Jesus said that one of the signs preceding His Second Coming...the world would be "just like the days of Noah ..." (Matthew 24:37) . What was going on in the days of Noah ? In the Bible, Genesis Chapter 6, it speaks of the "sons of God" (angels) who slept with women. Very intelligent men, Nephilim, were on the earth...but the "wickedness of man was great on the earth, and ...every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually". There was evil continually, and so it is today. The world today is as it was in the days of Noah. I believe aliens, or fallen angels if you will, are creating another race of living creatures, because they cannot reproduce and they know their time is short. Just as angels breed with women back then (which could also have been through hybriding), they are breeding with women now. Greys take sperm from men, implant women and take their fetuses prematurely.

The Greys said they cannot reproduce and supposedly signed a Treaty with President Eisenhower in 1954 giving permission to abduct humans for hybriding (I heard this from many sources), but the original number agreed upon was MUCH fewer than happened. Millions of people have been and still are being abducted for hybriding. However, this information has been kept secret from the public. Instead the government mocks and humiliates anyone making claims, which is the easiest way to keep a secret from the public. One Source: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_Q.htm
(More in post #24)​

PamelaM

Sam...remember that scripture that read that in the end times two people would be walking across the field and one disappears and one is left. Two people would be in bed one disappears and another is left? I know they contribute that scripture to the rapture but what if Jesus was talking
about alien abductions. That came to me once where I read of an acount where two people were actually walking across a feild and one man simply disappeared to tell later of an abduction story, and you always read where two people were in bed and one is abducted. what do you think?

Samstwitch

Sam...remember that scripture that read that in the end times two people would be walking across the field and one disappears and one is left. Two people would be in bed one disappears and another is left? I know they contribute that scripture to the rapture but what if Jesus was talking
about alien abductions. That came to me once where I read of an acount where two people were actually walking across a feild and one man simply disappeared to tell later of an abduction story, and you always read where two people were in bed and one is abducted. what do you think?

Yes, I know the scripture. It's a very interesting theory that you have suggested, but the passage is actually talking about the coming of Jesus Christ. For that reason, I don't think it's referring to alien abductions...although there have been many cases like you are refering where one person was taken and the other was left behind.

Matthew 24:37-42: As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come."

kurisu

Seems interesting but, if rapture has come then, does that mean John wasn't always a christian? Also if an event happens in 2012 on his timeline we can assume that there can be at least a 8 to 10+ year delay for out time line. We have to take this into account for everything related to John Titor's future so 2012 for him would be somewhere around 2020-2022 for us

kurisu

I wonder how many people who frequent the Time Travel discussions on this Forum are believers in Jesus Christ as the Son of God. I fear that may be the reason this thread gets little discussion. Unfortunately, I expected that because today most people just don't believe in our Lord. Time reveals all things.

reveals or devours all things?

Samstwitch

Seems interesting but, if rapture has come then, does that mean John wasn't always a christian?

Yes, that would be correct, if my theory is right. And on his Timeline in 2012 he was 14, and also in a Militia as he stated.

Also if an event happens in 2012 on his timeline we can assume that there can be at least a 8 to 10+ year delay for out time line. We have to take this into account for everything related to John Titor's future so 2012 for him would be somewhere around 2020-2022 for us

I don't agree with this. Why do you think that it has to happen 10 years later on our Timeline? The delay that I feel happened due to John's presence on our Timeline has to do with the Civil War, not things related to Bible Prophecy and/or 2012.