JT Foundation/Oliver Williams Research

HuntTech

Originally posted by TheOrangeMan@Sep 30 2004, 10:57 AM
I think there's a much larger version floating around somewhere. anomalies may have it.

Thanks... I'll hunt around again... in the meantime, I'll see if I can do anything with the other one... I'll drop my resolution down a bit and see if my aging eyes can read it... :)

Judge Bean

Originally posted by lev+Sep 30 2004, 02:57 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-By JohnTitor.com
WAS JOHN WARNING FLORIDA WITH THE VERY NAME HE USED!!!!

1. John stated that "John" was not his real name
2. John and his family lived in Florida
2. John travels in time to meet his family.
3. According to John's mother in the book, they have moved away from Florida.
4. Two hurricanes criss-cross right over the spot John claims to have lived in.
6. A third hurricane is on the way named "JOHN" in Russian.

[/b][/quote]

Where did this thing come from?

virtualgirl

Originally posted by Snow Fire Watches@Sep 30 2004, 09:19 AM
Is this it? My eyes can't do anything with this! Good luck

SFW

Yes Ma'am...this is it. You have to post it in something like Word, zoom in and clean it up.

virtualgirl

There is one thing that has been eating at me......why would a timetraveller need a lawyer like Haber? I have gone on the sunbiz site and looked at a list of clients that he is acting agent for as far as corporations. There is ALOT!! Seems really high priced to me. I would think any lawyer would suffice. All lawyers are bound to client confidentiality and that is all he needed. To keep his family's identity hidden. Correct me if I'm wrong Paul. Your the expert.

Part of me really wants to believe but something just stinks. Seems like an awful lot of muscle.

lev

Originally posted by virtualgirl@Oct 1 2004, 04:17 AM
There is one thing that has been eating at me......why would a timetraveller need a lawyer like Haber?? I have gone on the sunbiz site and looked at a list of clients that he is acting agent for as far as corporations.? There is ALOT!!? Seems really high priced to me.? I would think any lawyer would suffice.? All lawyers are bound to client confidentiality and that is all he needed.? To keep his family's identity hidden.? Correct me if I'm wrong Paul.? Your the expert.

Part of me really wants to believe but something just stinks. Seems like an awful lot of muscle.

:: VG ::

::.. Mr. Haber is actually the attorney for the JT Foundation not the TTer himself :: The real question - who are the members of this "Foundation?" :: Is it really Boomer's family? Is it Boomer himself? Is it really to raise money for little Boomer? :: Maybe he realized the money making opportunity his Sci. Fi. soap created three years later? ..::.. I got a huge scoop of Rocky Road Ice cream for anyone that can tell us exactly who the members of the JT Foundation are ..::.. Anyone want to up the anti? ..::

::.. Nation Wide Assurance Co. : 800-613-5059 or 798-7783 ..::

Judge Bean

Originally posted by lev+Oct 1 2004, 05:34 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-virtualgirl@Oct 1 2004, 04:17 AM
There is one thing that has been eating at me......why would a timetraveller need a lawyer like Haber?? I have gone on the sunbiz site and looked at a list of clients that he is acting agent for as far as corporations.? There is ALOT!!? Seems really high priced to me.? I would think any lawyer would suffice.? All lawyers are bound to client confidentiality and that is all he needed.? To keep his family's identity hidden.? Correct me if I'm wrong Paul.? Your the expert.

:: VG ::

::.. Mr. Haber is actually the attorney for the JT Foundation not the TTer himself :: The real question - who are the member of this "Foundation?" :: Is it really Boomer's family? Is it Boomer himself? Is it really to raise money for little Boomer? :: Maybe he realized the money making opportunity his Sci. Fi. soap created three years later? ..::.. I got a huge scoop of Rocky Road Ice cream for anyone that can tell us exactly who the members of the JT Foundation are ..::.. Anyone want to up the anti? ..::

::.. Nation Wide Assurance Co. : 800-613-5059 or 798-7783 ..::
[snapback]10923[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Well, here's the thing: it suggests that either there is some money behind it, or that the organizers are speculating that there will be or might be money down the road. The "Foundation" (what an scifi kind of a title for it, eh?) appears to have been set up as a way to channel an expected windfall, such as the profits of a multimedia phenom, to use the hepcat lingo of the infotainment biz.

But wait a minute: three years after the fact? Coffeemugs and Tshirts? Vanity press publishing? Muscle, perhaps, but not much brain. We're not talking a major Hollywood effort here, folks, or major money clientele. More like idle speculation done on contingency basis, perhaps as a favor to a friend or family member.

OR

A pretty flimsy front operation to keep tabs on a project that seems to peter out occasionally, only to revive itself unexpectedly. You have to remember that we didn't hear anything about the book or Foundation until the blog/forum voices starting digging back into the Titor story in the Fall of last year. When questions were raised in Anomalies, a distinct groan went up, especially when a request was made to dredge the Titor stuff up out of archives.

A serious marketing venture would not get off to such a creaky start with such a stupid delay. The time to cash in on Titor was in 2001; I'm afraid to say that the most opportune moment would have been mid-September of that year. That's what a savvy infotainment org would have jumped on, to use the jive talk of the hiphop dudes in the biz.

My impression of the situation is that a lawyer familiar with the business elements of publishing and marketing is helping out a close friend or relative, has agreed to do the paperwork as a favor; or for some other reason has agreed to be used as an agent or shill to set up a legit front, as they say in, uh, Vegas I guess.

StarLord

Wait one,

Don't forget the 'timeline' (sorry couldn't resist) when it comes to one of the best 3 movies you may have seen in your lifetime so far. Care to take a guess just how many years since J R R Tolkien wrote the Hobbit and the rest of the books and when the very first movie came out?

I think that Paul may be onto something if in fact, after the fact, 3 years in fact, something legal was laid down to protect someone's future interest.

Not bad Paul, Not bad at All. Great observation on your part sir.

Kind of reminds me of Zappas' Billy the Mountain and Ethel....Royalties!!!! Royalties!!!!! Ah yes, Studebaker Hawk, born right next to the meat pies in the frozen section.......

Judge Bean

Thank you. But about that Lord of the Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey thing, if they'd left it to the public, it would have come out in 1972, when it was a smashing literary success decades after it was written. Of course, they didn't have the high-tech stuff to make an army of, what were those, mutant gladiators? Walking redwoods?

StarLord

Yes Sir!! All that and *MORE* why they even had a fairy princess!!

So that series was written in what, the mid 50's or so? Here it is a half a century later where the money really starts rolling in. And did you not say that the lawyer just *HAPPENS* to work for *GASP* Disney somehow, and does not part of that corporation make, dare I say it???, Movies? (Ok I dared to draw a dotted line from one point to the other)

That lawyer may possibly make double the money by representing both sides yes?

He certainly isn't stupid by any means.

All things being equal, and Occams' Razor bieng what it is............