Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

waterandsol

I awoke from a nightmare.

Yet was soothed by the 177 message left me on August 27, 2016. It seems suiting to release the message at such a time and for thanksgiving. To give thanks.

"I saw the future

one day it will all make sense.. every ounce of kindness, devotion, love ... will return to you. Faith (in the meantime) remember. Retribution for your pure heart and soul... and every injustice you've had to endure because of it. Tears will be replaced with moans of deserved ecstasy.."

My faith remains. My devotion still. Though at times difficult, always I will believe.

Thank you for Kay and the blessings given to others.

A bridge over troubled water.

With love

Happy Thanksgiving.

waterandsol

P.s. A small honest joke ~ Regarding the last wonderful sentence of your message ~ if you would like a child of your own, it should probably be really soon... Considering our age. It would be absolutely wonderful trying... Yes?

I apologize the above is fairly distasteful in stating. And, I already know you know what is to come. However, as you are aware, everything doesn't make sense of yet, though you have assured it will. And, based on this I know it will. You know me... honest in a quiet forward sense of communication. Therefore, if a child is a thing you wish for yourself, for us, motherhood is a task I would willfully love to do for you.

The favorite pot roast will be waiting for you. Everyone loves it. I bake. But, I much prefer cooking. Too many sweets is too sweet. ;)

It's almost over, isn't it. You're almost here. I feel like a military wife waiting after a long deployment. Only to look up drying my hands from washing dishes, surprised to see your unexpected arrival. And, running ~ almost falling to my knees to get to you ~ to wrap your arms around me.

Happy...
:eek::p:LOL::oops:(y):love::rolleyes::)

Last edited:

waterandsol

To my 177,

A little sad tonight. This seems to be dragging on forever... Sigh. The long waiting is worse than any deployment I have experienced. :(

I am sure you already know. But, just this week a development occurred. Someone else is getting ready to propose in person. You know I haven't dated. I've stayed single. And, can't help it when someone else tries to step in.

It just makes it extra hard. Because, I wish you were already here.

A tear.

When is this suppose to make sense? I hope before he proposes? Please? It's been hard enough...

Love always

Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here:

waterandsol

And then, an update from Mel.

See 177? See? Even Mel knows. But, he seems to know everything anyways. :notworthy::unsure::sleep: But, what's up with the next scene after the below song?

Okay. Quiet for a week now because of the Smithereens.

177 ~ come home! :meow:

The Smithereens-A Girl Like You:

waterandsol

To my 177,

Kitten meowing.

To date, the injustices still continue. While I have completely compromised and have given him everything he wishes with exception of three very reasonable, fair and logical things (kids remain in my school district as he moved so far away from their location, a coordinator to resolve all future disputes thereby lessening future litigation costs, a request he either pays back owed taxes from his mistake that he rightfully owes or I pay it and he doesn't back date child support). He seems unwilling to make compromises or sign anything that is truly fair. As if he wants all that he wants, and wishes for me to pay for it all too.

Again he has dropped one of the children in my lap sick (as in previous times) forcing me to take care of my child instead of attending work. Which, as in previous times, has jeopardized my job.

It seems he is trying to run me into the ground financially, before an agreement can be signed. If he doesn't sign next week, I will be forced to sell the ring at half it's worth.

The only true option I have is to remarry. Someone who adores us and will take care of us, because his obstacles will never end otherwise.

When did you say you (he) would be here? Faith, I know. And, I still have. But... It all is becoming a bit concerning. I am sure anyone could understand.

An honest joke ~ I would be willing to sign a prenuptial stating divorce in any state is non permissible. Lol! My honest sense of humor... You know. ::LOL:: A way to make light of things, despite circumstances. Humor always keeps me going. :)

So, again... When will you (he) be here? Lol. Would love to be focusing on family, home and attending Penn state online instead of all of this. Geez... Enough is enough already. :rolleyes: I am sure everyone agrees. (y)

Last edited: