Kerry's flip flops

Unintentional

Kerry's flip flops

I remember during the Democrat debates, Dean said the war was wrong place, wrong time, and wrong war; and Kerry said if anyone thought that, they were unfit to lead America.

You all know what Kerry said today, " This war is the wrong war at the wrong time and the wrong place."

Does this mean Kerry thinks he is unfit to lead America?

sosuemetoo

Kerry's flip flops

Originally posted by Unintentional@Sep 7 2004, 04:53 PM
I remember during the Democrat debates, Dean said the war was wrong place, wrong time, and wrong war; and Kerry said if anyone thought that, they were unfit to lead America.

You all know what Kerry said today, \" This war is the wrong war at the wrong time and the wrong place.\"

Does this mean Kerry thinks he is unfit to lead America?

Uni -
Either you're very perceptive or you also listen to Rush. Rush mentioned that Kerry stole this line from Dean, then played the tape of Dean saying this and Kerry's direct response during the Democrat debates.

"Mom"

sosuemetoo

Kerry's flip flops

Originally posted by CaryP@Sep 7 2004, 04:26 PM
Oh yeah, that's right Rush Limbaugh is a serious political commentator, rather than a pill popping, pathologically lying drug addict, egotistical show biz whore, laughing his way to the bank with \"ditto head\" (dumb ass) money.

Cary,

Okay, Mom messed up. I threw fuel on the fire here. I know that many people on this board do not like Rush. I'll try not to do it again.

I was just giving my source (just one - Rush) instead of googling for three sources where Kerry had said three things at three different times.

"Mom"
"The Ditto Head"

StarLord

Kerry's flip flops

I wonder if Kerry used that same wording when he went to Ho Chi Min City to give evidence to the enemy while he was still in the service?

Unintentional

Kerry's flip flops

"Bill Clinton and Al Gore probably assembled as good a staff as anyone has ever put together for a presidential campaign. But the dirty little secret is that they would have won with the staffs assembled by Michael Dukakis or Walter Mondale. It has always been our belief that consultants don't win elections; candidates do." (James Carville and Paul Begala, "Who Wins The Election? It's The Candidate, Stupid," Seattle Post-Intelligencer, 12/8/92)

I had to throw that in since Carville and Begala are Kerry's new consultants BECAUSE Kerry thought his old consultants weren't helping.

I think I know why the liberal hates the internet so...they can't say a durn thing without it coming back to bite them in the a**. Life would be so much simpler for them without the internet. If someone confronts them with something they said earlier that now contridicts what they are saying, they used been able to deny it. Now they are screwed!! hehehe I love it.

Unintentional

Kerry's flip flops

Originally posted by CaryP+Aug 5 2004, 06:29 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Paul J. Lyon@Aug 5 2004, 03:55 PM
Obama for President.

No Duck.

For lack of a better choice, I'm with you bro'. He ain't my first choice, but definitely better than our other two main "choices." I was impressed with the man's speech, but how's he "up" in the Demopublican party without being a part of the bigger agenda?

Cary
[snapback]6130[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Have you ever heard Alan Keyes speak? Alan is taking Oboma head on in his Senate race for Illinois. I think Keyes will win. Keyes has been more libertarian than republican I always thought.

http://www.keyesforsenate.org/

It is the most bizarre political website I have ever seen.

lastdyingtree

Kerry's flip flops

Keyes is a flip-flopper too. He crucified Hillary Clinton for running out of state and now he's doing the same thing.
Just a thought.

"You preferred the Democratic stance for 3 issues. Democratic Platform

You preferred the Green stance for 2 issues. Green Platform

You preferred the Libertarian stance for 2 issues. Libertarian Platform.

You preferred the Republican stance for 0 issues. Republican Platform."

Strange, I thought I would lean closer to the Greens. *shrugs*
Either way, Jello Biafra for President!
Chris

Anoah

Kerry's flip flops

I agree with Iggy. Kerry is just sad. Like most democrats, he says what everyone wants to hear and changes like the wind when it is convenient. At least Bush has the guts the say and do things that he knows is going to tick people off. I like that in a leader even if I disagree with him.