KW2000 D time communicator

Mr Scientist

You're working in a church? Interesting!

Do you own or rent the whole building?

Is there a particular reason you're working from such a building?
Lol, I know Gordon the vicar he's an amateur radio enthusiasts. He has his aerial attached to one of the churches parapets. His radio equipment is in the crypt. I believe he is a radio missionary spreading the good word via the airways. Anyway he allowed me to attach the KW2000 delta communicator to his aerial. He thinks I'm trying to contact a HAM in Glasgow.

Mr Scientist

Mr Scientist

No personal attacks please. Don't troll each other.
That four-letter word was LOVE :whistle: because I believe deep down @TimeFlipper needs a therapeutic hug. I feel a tad sorry for him because he handicapped, which causes him to be mean and cantankerous. But lets remind him he's amonst friends. Let me be the first to offer an olive leaf.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Calling him handicapped isn't any better. That kind of stuff isn't welcome here. Please, remain respectful of others at all times.

Thanks.

Mr Scientist

Calling him handicapped isn't any better. That kind of stuff isn't welcome here. Please, remain respectful of others at all times.

Thanks.
I wasn't calling him handicapped I said I was aware he was handicapped or if you prefer a more diplomatic term "major challenge in his life". Therefore I understood. Anyway a olive leaf has been offered.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Pretty much the same. You can't go around calling people names and then conveniently offer an olive branch.

Our community values respect. Be respectful of others if you wanna be part of it. This is a warning.

TimeFlipper

I wasn't calling him handicapped I said I was aware he was handicapped or if you prefer a more diplomatic term "major challenge in his life". Therefore I understood. Anyway a olive leaf has been offered.
Hmmm, You didnt say anywhere that you were "AWARE" he was handicapped you pathogical liar, look at what YOU said below
That four-letter word was LOVE :whistle: because I believe deep down @TimeFlipper needs a therapeutic hug. I feel a tad sorry for him because he handicapped, which causes him to be mean and cantankerous. But lets remind him he's amonst friends. Let me be the first to offer an olive leaf. lies
Quote, That four letter word was LOVE because deep down Timeflipper needs a therapeutic hug, I feel a tad sorry for him he handicapped, which causes him to be mean and canktankerous....

Where is the word AWARE?, nowhere actually...Pathological liars like you are sadly very sick mentally, because in your haste to try and defend yourself, you only BELIEVED you used the word AWARE, which clearly to everbody except you, you didnt...So pray tell me LH, what precisely IS my handicap?, iam dying to find out :ROFLMAO:..

TimeFlipper

I’ve been a ham radio operator well over 30 years,

I passed the United States FCC (Federal Communications Commission) test the first time. I’ve also talked to TimeFlipper, he’s in England and I am in Los Angeles, California. I just don’t have the time like I used to have to be on the radio. TimeFlipper was trying to teach you something that you obviously don’t know about “amateur radio”. Reading your post you appear to be a person not really interested in the subject of amateur radio. Your post mentioned 49 MHz, in California the Highway Patrol still uses that frequency and the patrol cars still have the long 6-foot antenna. If you Mr. scientist, tried that stunt of using that frequency 49 MHz they will hunt you down. Because you will be jamming their frequency for emergency traffic and only a fool would consider doing that.
Thanks Prof for teaching me something...I wasnt aware the California Highway Patrol still use 49mhz along with 6 foot whip antennas :cool:..
In the UK the 49mhz band has been used over decades for very short range cheap Walkie Talkies, the type that children use...It was always said that a person using those Walkie Talkies could shout further than they can transmit!! :LOL:....I believe Mr Scientist resides in the UK Prof..

Mr Scientist

I've been allowed to sleep over in the church, well the vicar hoping I will deter gypsies tramps and thieves from stealing the lead from the roof. All I'm getting from this kw2000 delta time communicator is a lot of static and hissing. Although I did hear a few things and I've jotted them down. Are these few things being broadcast from the future or the past I do not know.

So I'm sitting here on a wooden bench being bored so......

I found a site online gives you a free call sign. It takes about a weeK to be registered. As I say the best thing it's free and I assume it will allow me to use the amateur bandwidths officially.

So or you radio HAMs on here I will be one of you charlie tango roger that...!

Mr Scientist

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I've been allowed to sleep over in the church, well the vicar hoping I will deter gypsies tramps and thieves from stealing the lead from the roof. All I'm getting from this kw2000 delta time communicator is a lot of static and hissing. Although I did hear a few things and I've jotted them down. Are these few things being broadcast from the future or the past I do not know.

So I'm sitting here on a wooden bench being bored so......

I found a site online gives you a free call sign. It takes about a wee to be registered to your name. As I say the best thing it's free and I assume it will allow me to use the amateur bandwidths officially.

So or you radio HAMs on here I will be one of you charlie tango roger that...!

Mr Scientist
Talking utter nonsense as per usual Lord Henry, always good for a laugh however :fp: :ROFLMAO:..