Lab Grown Meat

OakFieldAlienz444

Kinda hard to make uplifting music when basically every day now there is another mass shooting. Also prices of groceries etc all just making people irate

But that's exactly it. There's this belief that everything has to be "relevant" with the times.
If the times suck you could theoretically turn things around but the general idea is
"we don't wanna do that" lol.

IlluminatiArchbishop

I used to hate all country it was like that shit you hear when you're in the grocery store.
I realize now some of it is ok most of it isn't. But Willie Nelson and Garth Brookes
and the more "rockish" alternative country really isn't too bad. Olivia Newton John
sometimes sings country too and she's pretty good at it imo
Luckily most of my local grocery stores play pop or rock stations so not to bothered by that.

IlluminatiArchbishop

But that's exactly it. There's this belief that everything has to be "relevant" with the times.
If the times suck you could theoretically turn things around but the general idea is
"we don't wanna do that" lol.
Maybe try mass thought projects hoping that good thoughts and trying to contact ETs telepathically etc on a large scale might actually bring change

OakFieldAlienz444

Veggie burgers were the first step to this. With the exception of Morningstar imo
most of them crumble apart in your hands even after you cook em and aren't
that good---certainly don't taste like meat.

Been hearing there's been contaminants in them:

IlluminatiArchbishop

They're gonna use the excuse of it being "cruelty free" is what I would imagine.
We don't have to kill animals anymore. Problem is it might kill us.
IDK if it will all be that bad. Depends on the scientists making it. Will they be truly innovative and care about our health or will they put profits first? Anyhow with how our planet is I am guessing profits first

OakFieldAlienz444

IDK if it will all be that bad. Depends on the scientists making it. Will they be truly innovative and care about our health or will they put profits first? Anyhow with how our planet is I am guessing profits first

I don't relish killing animals either. Just that real meat tastes better.
And that leads to the issue of making lab grown meat because
I think most people secretly know real meat (for the most part) tastes better.