Lab Grown Meat

IlluminatiArchbishop

Britney Spears and Katy are supposedly part of this thing called MONARCH
along with all the people who performed in the CATS musical. Something like that.
There may be more to it but that's all I've heard. They also use Disney to create
princess sex slaves for the evil elite or sometihng. Like it theoretically could be true
I've seen no proof. MKULTRA is verified fact though it was a mind control thing
done on unwilling citizens and things like MONARCH distract from that until proven true.
Celebrities are definitely weird people though for the most part lol.
Got to be weird to be successful on Earth as most people hate sane nerds and love instead shit like dancing and singing. Not saying I dislike music but I hate how much musicians get paid to do nothing same with sports players and the government they do nothing and get paid exorbitant amounts

IlluminatiArchbishop

Britney Spears and Katy are supposedly part of this thing called MONARCH
along with all the people who performed in the CATS musical. Something like that.
There may be more to it but that's all I've heard. They also use Disney to create
princess sex slaves for the evil elite or sometihng. Like it theoretically could be true
I've seen no proof. MKULTRA is verified fact though it was a mind control thing
done on unwilling citizens and things like MONARCH distract from that until proven true.
Celebrities are definitely weird people though for the most part lol.
Remember when BS shaved her head so nobody could drug test her hair?

OakFieldAlienz444

Got to be weird to be successful on Earth as most people hate sane nerds and love instead shit like dancing and singing. Not saying I dislike music but I hate how much musicians get paid to do nothing same with sports players and the government they do nothing and get paid exorbitant amounts

Music used to be soulful, incredible, and very enjoyable. Most of it sucks now.
Some say that was a gradual conspiracy to to degrade the culture slowly.

OakFieldAlienz444

I have heard quite a bit of terrible 80s music lol. Anyhow not all new bands are terrible. I definitely like a slightly newer band called Falling In Reverse personally and for what most people call country which I usually hate I do like Jelly Roll

I used to hate all country it was like that shit you hear when you're in the grocery store.
I realize now some of it is ok most of it isn't. But Willie Nelson and Garth Brookes
and the more "rockish" alternative country really isn't too bad. Olivia Newton John
sometimes sings country too and she's pretty good at it imo