Life on other planets street interview August 31, 1962.

TimeFlipper

Fast forward to 2016 after a night of clubbing. ;)

:D

There is a difference between the two video clips....In the excellently researched 1962 video clip, people were asked IF they believed there was life on other planets, whereby your excellent video clip asks the question, IS there life on other planets ;) :D..
I thought the answers in your video clip were good Windy (y) :D...

Iam letting you and our friend Mayhem into a secret about the aluminium (pronounced aluminum in American dialect) foil head caps seen in your video ;)....Myself the TimeFlipper universally patented that particular aluminium foil hat back in 2007, after those alien "Fast Radio Bursts" (FRB) were first detected!!....I updated those hats in 2017 and 2018 after even more FRB were discovered :eek:..

Any other similar types of aluminium foil hats cannot do the same as only mine can do, and here is why!! :sneaky:..
The vertical part of my hat is actually an antenna that is only resonant on the frequency of those FRB....In 2017 and 2018 after more FRB were detected on another frequency, i had to produce what radio hams call a Co-Linear antenna, that incorporate the newer frequency, but still maintaining the vertical shaping, albeit very slightly taller...The head covering of the antenna is the receiver and "ground plane" section :giggle:

Obviously i cannot tell you the frequencies of those FRB, otherwise i would have to terminate both of you, as iam making a lot of money from selling my aluminium foil hats, especially to the wonderful Area 51 visitors! :ROFLMAO:..

Wind7

Staff
There is a difference between the two video clips....In the excellently researched 1962 video clip, people were asked IF they believed there was life on other planets, whereby your excellent video clip asks the question, IS there life on other planets ;):D..
I thought the answers in your video clip were good Windy (y):D...

Iam letting you and our friend Mayhem into a secret about the aluminium (pronounced aluminum in American dialect) foil head caps seen in your video ;)....Myself the TimeFlipper universally patented that particular aluminium foil hat back in 2007, after those alien "Fast Radio Bursts" (FRB) were first detected!!....I updated those hats in 2017 and 2018 after even more FRB were discovered :eek:..

Any other similar types of aluminium foil hats cannot do the same as only mine can do, and here is why!! :sneaky:..
The vertical part of my hat is actually an antenna that is only resonant on the frequency of those FRB....In 2017 and 2018 after more FRB were detected on another frequency, i had to produce what radio hams call a Co-Linear antenna, that incorporate the newer frequency, but still maintaining the vertical shaping, albeit very slightly taller...The head covering of the antenna is the receiver and "ground plane" section :giggle:

Obviously i cannot tell you the frequencies of those FRB, otherwise i would have to terminate both of you, as iam making a lot of money from selling my aluminium foil hats, especially to the wonderful Area 51 visitors! :ROFLMAO:..

Oh, I already knew that TF.

When TN Watchdog, Blast Tyrant and myself met up at Billy's Bar and Restaurant in Anoka, MN. back in 2016 , I gave TN a whole roll of "Timeflipper approved Aluminium Foil" on your behalf. :D

It was also...just in case actual aliens from another world were the serving staff! :ROFLMAO:

I think, IIRC, I posted a picture of the aluminium (as you call it) here on the forum...somewhere.

However, Aliens may have deleted the photo. ;)

TimeFlipper

Oh, I already knew that TF.

When TN Watchdog, Blast Tyrant and myself met up at Billy's Bar and Restaurant in Anoka, MN. back in 2016 , I gave TN a whole roll of "Timeflipper approved Aluminium Foil" on your behalf. :D

It was also...just in case actual aliens from another world were the serving staff! :ROFLMAO:

I think, IIRC, I posted a picture of the aluminium (as you call it) here on the forum...somewhere.

However, Aliens may have deleted the photo. ;)

I was aware that nefarious people were selling my so called, "approved" TimeFlipper Aluminum Foil...However, it HAD to be constructed into a specific shape and size that was resonant with the frequency of the Fast Radio Bursts (FRB)....Hopefully neither of you attempted to make them into a shape that only resembled my patented and resonant shape, or they could have become resonant with Gamma Waves or X-Rays for example, which would have been very dangerous to you :eek::LOL:...

Wind7

Staff
I was aware that nefarious people were selling my so called, "approved" TimeFlipper Aluminum Foil...However, it HAD to be constructed into a specific shape and size that was resonant with the frequency of the Fast Radio Bursts (FRB)....Hopefully neither of you attempted to make them into a shape that only resembled my patented and resonant shape, or they could have become resonant with Gamma Waves or X-Rays for example, which would have been very dangerous to you :eek::LOL:...

THAT would explain the very painful..(yet, invisible) Merkaba shape my head took on for about a 9 day stretch. ;)