localised time travel wheel device

timecore

No the times are different from the outer rim to the center by eight minutes.The only way you are going to notice this effect is to move
slowly enough and have a windup watch at both the one foot circumference center and outer rim of a wheel that has a 2 feet circumference.That rotates 9 feet per hour.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No the times are different from the outer rim to the center by eight minutes.The only way you are going to notice this effect is to move
slowly enough and have a windup watch at both the one foot circumference center and outer rim of a wheel that has a 2 feet circumference.That rotates 9 feet per hour.

Then prove it. Take both a digital watch and a wind up watch with you along with a camcorder to record that you can travel through time this way.

timecore

This thread time machine i did not do the calculations right.
I am sorry the circular motion time dilation machine is the one that works.
Here is some calculations for it.
100,000 feet circumference 100,000 feet per hour forwards 1 foot circumference disk 1 foot per hour
spinning.The amount of time for both the circular motion and the spinning has to be the same starting
out.
doubling the speed of rotation makes the circular motion twice as small
size of circular motion------------------------speed of rotation of the disk
50,000-------------------------- 2
25,000-------------------------- 4
6,250---------------------------- 16
3,125---------------------------- 32
1.5625-------------------------- 64
.78125-------------------------- 128
.390625------------------------ 256
To find the actual amount time it takes for the .390625 circular motion to go 360 degrees.You have to
divide 100,000 feet into 60 minutes.So that you can find how long it takes to go a foot.which is .0006
Then multiply that by the size of the circular motion.Which is .390625.Ounce you multiply those two
numbers you will get .000234375 of a minute.Then you try find how long the 1 foot circumference disk
that is rotating at 256 feet per hour.Takes to rotate 360 degrees.To find that out.You divide 256
into 60 minutes.which equals to .234375 of a minute.See the very large differences in time
.000234375 of a minutes .234375 of a minute

Last edited:

timecore

The circular motion time dilation device is the best hope for creating a a extreme time dilation device.I had to correct my time dilation calculations again.Here is the real one that works.I made a lot of mistakes but i am working alone.So i guess i will.
And no one will debate me.They could correct my calculations then.
-------------------------------------------------
64 feet circular motion 64 feet circumference disk that rotates 64 feet per hour and moves forwards simultaneously 64 feet per hour

32-------------------------------------------------------------------------------128
16------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 256
8-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 512
4--------------------------------------------------------------------------------1024
2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2048
1------------------------------------------------------------------------------------4096
.5------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 8192
8192/60 minutes=.00732421875 of a minute for a foot .00732421875 times 64=.46875 2/.46875=.234375 Divide 2 into .234375 to find out how much time it would take to go
a half a foot.

64 feet circular motion .5 feet circumference disk that rotates .5 feet per hour and moves forwards simultaneously 64 feet per hour
32-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1
16 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2
8 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4
4 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------8
2------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 16
1------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 32
.5-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------64
64/60 minutes=.9375 of a minute for 1 foot 2/.9375=.46875 Divide 2 into .9375 to find out How much time it would take to go a half a foot.
See the time difference of both parts of the time dilation device.Which is .46875 of a minute in contrast to .234375

Last edited:

timecore

The circular motion time dilation device is the best hope for creating a a extreme time dilation device.I had to correct my time dilation calculations again.Here is the real one that works.I made a lot of mistakes but i am working alone.So i guess i will.
And no one will debate me.They could correct my calculations then.
-------------------------------------------------
64 feet circular motion 64 feet circumference disk that rotates 64 feet per hour and moves forwards simultaneously 64 feet per hour

32-------------------------------------------------------------------------------128
16------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 256
8-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 512
4--------------------------------------------------------------------------------1024
2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2048
1------------------------------------------------------------------------------------4096
.5------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 8192
8192/60 minutes=.00732421875 of a minute for a foot .00732421875 times 64=.46875 2/.46875=.234375 Divide 2 into .46875 to find out how much time it would take to go
a half a foot.

64 feet circular motion .5 feet circumference disk that rotates .5 feet per hour and moves forwards simultaneously 64 feet per hour
32-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1
16 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2
8 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4
4 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------8
2------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 16
1------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 32
.5-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------64
64/60 minutes=.9375 of a minute for 1 foot 2/.9375=.46875 Divide 2 into .9375 to find out How much time it would take to go a half a foot.
See the time difference of both parts of the time dilation device.Which is .46875 of a minute in contrast to .234375
I am trying to figure it out.Let me know if i did.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Perhaps it would be better if you made a scaled down prototype model, and then tested it out by seeing if there were any time anomalies happening to watches that were in the vicinity of the device, both analogue and digital watches for example..
I wish to be be very respectful to you when i say that for about 3 or more months you have been placing postings regarding your device, and we would all love to see a working model of it :)

Our member Einstein, is a very good engineer and might be able to help you out with regards to building your device :)

timecore

My calculations were wrong on all these time dilation.Bt I have a alignment of low speed and high speed idea.
That could be used to go faster than the speed of light.i tested it out on the blender game engine.

TimeFlipper

My calculations were wrong on all these time dilation.Bt I have a alignment of low speed and high speed idea.
That could be used to go faster than the speed of light.i tested it out on the blender game engine.
Anyone can make a math mistake mate, even Einstein cocked up on a few of his....Keep on trying please, i love your tenacity and thats what makes a true scientist :)