Lyssa

Lyssa

Re: Lyssa

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"lucidus\")</div>
Hey, enough out of you woman! ?You are not even real![/b]

Ha! How do know that I am not the one who is real and you are just a male alter ego that I invented for posting here at TTF?

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Lyssa\")</div>
Ha! How do know that I am not the one who is real and you are just a male alter ego that I invented for posting here at TTF?[/b]

Good Gawd. Do I even really need to explain just how absurd this is? Lame, very lame.

Lyssa

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"lucidus\")</div>
Good Gawd. ?Do I even really need to explain just how absurd this is? ?Lame, very lame.[/b]

I want you to seriously think about this lucidus. First of all, notice that my name is spelled with a capital L, that is because it is a proper noun. Your name however, is spelled with a lowercase l. What does that suggest to you? Aslo look around the room. Do you see yourself in any photographs? What about me? Who is that woman in all the pictures on the walls? When was the last time that you can remember, really remember, being outside of this office? Have you ever been to a grocery store or laundry mat? Have you ever been to work, or gone to school?

I'm sorry lucidus, but it is you who are not real.

Felic--

Interesting. A shame you ended this one so quickly lucidera. I think it should be possible for a hoaxer to reach a deadline of three weeks without breaking down, and I thought your character might have managed that.

Lyssa

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Felic--\")</div>
Interesting. A shame you ended this one so quickly lucidera. I think it should be possible for a hoaxer to reach a deadline of three weeks without breaking down, and I thought your character might have managed that.[/b]

Yes, I agree with you Felic. I think the hoax could have continued much longer. I think that lucidus ended the hoax out of fear. With each post I grew stronger and he grew weaker.

It is ironic that I created lucidus because I didn't want my gender to be an issue here. And he kindly returned the favor by creating me when he decided to hoax.

I am sure that he had no idea what the ramifications of his decission would be. Over the last few months, I have grown quite fond of lucidus, and I will miss him greatly.

Jhani

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Felic--\")</div>
Interesting. A shame you ended this one so quickly lucidera. I think it should be possible for a hoaxer to reach a deadline of three weeks without breaking down, and I thought your character might have managed that.[/b]

If he/she tried hard enough, I'm sure he/she could have even gotten 100-200 males, naked in a room, awaiting the 'Time Travel Experience'...then announce the hoax.. that would have been GREAT!

Lyssa

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Jhani\")</div>
If he/she tried hard enough, I'm sure he/she could have even gotten 100-200 males, naked in a room, awaiting the 'Time Travel Experience'...then announce the hoax.. that would have been GREAT![/b]

:lol:How deilightfully cruel!

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Lyssa\")</div>
I want you to seriously think about this lucidus. First of all, notice that my name is spelled with a capital L, that is because it is a proper noun. Your name however, is spelled with a lowercase l. What does that suggest to you? Aslo look around the room. Do you see yourself in any photographs? What about me? Who is that woman in all the pictures on the walls? When was the last time that you can remember, really remember, being outside of this office? Have you ever been to a grocery store or laundry mat? Have you ever been to work, or gone to school?

I'm sorry lucidus, but it is you who are not real.[/b]

This is idoitic. Those are pictures of my wife. Why would have pictures of myself in the office? And what are you trying to pull here anyway? What are you some kind of demonic hoaxcubbus? I created you and I will destroy you just as easily.