Lyssa

StarLord

Re: Lyssa

Interesting how a 'advanced' female society which sprung from our ages, didn't see problems coiming and freeze unaffected sperm decades before there 'were no more males'

Your other hole was, unless males are consuming other males, the transmission of prions would have been 0. Prions consumed from meat would have consumed human brains, spongeform, not the Chromosomes. Not bad though, where did you leave all those poor men that signed up?

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Interesting how a 'advanced' female society which sprung from our ages, didn't see problems coiming and freeze unaffected sperm decades before there 'were no more males'

Your other hole was, unless males are consuming other males, the transmission of prions would have been 0. Prions consumed from meat would have consumed human brains, spongeform, not the Chromosomes. Not bad though, where did you leave all those poor men that signed up?[/b]

Good observations Starlord. I don't why I chose Prions instead of viruses. Just seemed to sound better. But you are right, you would have to consume human flesh to be infected by a prion of this nature. Yuk.

P.S. All the guys who signed up are waiting naked in a hotel room not far from here. I am going to take their picture and post it here as a lesson to the gullible.

Felic--

The best way to carry out this hoax would have been two conditions wiping out the male species; the prion that actually kills the males, and a neural virus inciting cannibalism, again only within and between males. In this way even the few males with genetic mutations to escape the virus and other loopholes would have ended up being eaten by the virus infected population. Delicious!

StarLord

Or, just simply keep going the way things are going all over the world, the males get taxed to death and die out.

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Felic--\")</div>
The best way to carry out this hoax would have been two conditions wiping out the male species; the prion that actually kills the males, and a neural virus inciting cannibalism, again only within and between males. In this way even the few males with genetic mutations to escape the virus and other loopholes would have ended up being eaten by the virus infected population. Delicious![/b]

Interesting! Very good idea. Maybe I'll patch this hoax up, and run it again over at Conspiracy Cafe.

PhantomLord

I think its ironic that Only Women Bleed by Alice Cooper just came on my media player while reading this.

I liked the prospect of a 100 to 200 women to each man ratio.

I'd be more then willing to umm do my duty for the good of the species.

Jhani

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Felic--\")</div>
The best way to carry out this hoax would have been two conditions wiping out the male species; the prion that actually kills the males, and a neural virus inciting cannibalism, again only within and between males. In this way even the few males with genetic mutations to escape the virus and other loopholes would have ended up being eaten by the virus infected population. Delicious![/b]

Sounds more like a zombie movie to me.

Equilibrium

Raising a kid, being surrounded by several females who want you. living up the happy life, sounds like a males paradise to me. :p But oh my your world sounds like drama-hell, i think your male population would go CRAZY, so i advise you to keep all the guys in close living quarters not to overwhelm them.......

What do you mean by women having their own "size" - Let me guess, are there more lesbians in your time than in this one? It's to be expected if there's no guys to satisfy the ladies..

Here's an article i think supports your 'future'
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/giggle

I've got a few questions for you, What type of animals exist in your time, are there any new ones ect?

Have you found out any evidence of aliens? Has humanity expanded to the stars?

What type of clothing are popular for a woman to wear now adays, seeing as back in "this" past things were formal, and now if cloths got any smaller woman would be naked, what type of things are they wearing in your time?

How about food, what do you occasionally eat? And what's your favorite food. New cuisines? How about modern hobbys, the movies, videogames, carnavals, theme parks, electronics, music.. Tell us about 'em

Anyway good luck with your guys.

baaaah i'm a fool replyed with only reading 2 pages lol
oh well i'll leave my post for the heck of it :grin:

Doc Brown

Interesting thread, this. If it had been true, then when the males were reintroduced into society into the future, then they could have had an official ceremonial induction with the song "The Boys are Back in Town" by Thin Lizzy blaring out. I just thought of that just now, as the song has just finished playing on the radio station that I listen to (it plays older music.)

Observer

Will a real TT please take me back to the beginning of this thread, but in a universe where it was real....hells bells.

Hoax or not, male fantasy time. Too good to be true, had to be a hoax. I had a "Sunshine" moment (Remember from Harlem nights, the phone call to the wife...):blush:

Jim